Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields

Go down

Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields Empty Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:02 pm

Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields

Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields 6849

25/03/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi discussed with BP CEO Bob Diddley the company's work in the fields of North and South Rumaila and Kirkuk fields and development.

The Prime Minister's Office said in a press statement received by "Economy News" that "the Prime Minister, Dr. Haider Abadi, received BP CEO Bob Diddley and his accompanying delegation."

He added that "during the meeting discussed the work of the company in each of Rumaila North and South Kirkuk fields and the company's plan for future work in the development of oil fields, which contributes to the implementation of the government's vision for the oil sector in Iraq."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11691

Abadi is looking with BP to develop oil fields 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum