Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan 3/25/18

2 posters

Go down

"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 Empty "The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan 3/25/18

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:12 pm

My heart broke months ago when Tank changed right in front of us.

FROM

From inspired to implement his projects.
From inspired to share HIS passion, love and devotion to humanity and Mother Earth.
From inspired to be courageous and use his natural leadership as an example to others who need more courage to do the same.

TO

Cabal money mule.

Baited-and-Switched, he fell for the seduction. Kim isn’t actually that good as a Bond-woman. Sounds like many before Tank saw through her and walked away. They didn’t want to be her ticket to potential amnesty (am-nasty) and the amnesty of the families controlling her, directly or indirectly.

Notice how Tank had the potential to raise her vibration and show us the there is hope for the Cabal. She had the chance to raise her vibration, but instead lowered his. The both had a test to pass or fail, a subtle test of heart, integrity and self-honor.

Sad that it ended up in what’s going to be shame and humiliation, at least for Tank. Kim? Perhaps her incitement will be unsealed, sooner-than-later. Time will tell, indeed.

However, as sad as this story is and the unhappy ending around the outcome, there’s a very valuable lesson for all of us in this.

It’s all about your frequencies folks. It’s all about integrity and being true to your deepest, most intimate calling. Shiny folks with pretty rings and supposed credentials will cross your paths. Do you give up your position and submit to theirs? Do you ignore your innermost knowing that their dazzle and shine might be attractive, but unless it aligns with your purpose and mission, a frequency match if-you-will, it’s not for you?

In the very near future, we are all going to experience the result of our Mission/Purpose/Intention as an unique frequency spectrum combining with access to use the new monetary system. Geeky way to say it, our purpose/intent to access our accounts must “hash” with the signature of the gold certificates “backing” the accounts. If what we intend to do with the money (or the intentions, hidden or otherwise) in the group we represent doesn’t align with Mother Earth, you’ll get what you’ve seen with Kim/Tank.

An International Train going Nowhere.

Next... “no money, no honey”.

See... the frequencies of the old money system do not “hash” with the new. Mother Earth now has a “say” and an immune system to prevent more destruction of her body by her beloved Humanity. We are forced to co-create.

Parasites need not apply. Literally. Any parasitical intent of using Her or one another for personal gain (or the gain of one’s “master” will not hash with Her GOLD). Gold, diamonds, crystals, jewels minerals and soil, rocks, water, rivers and oceans are Her creations. Like all loving beings, She has always intended that Her gifts bring us joy and delight. So guess what this means?

Experience joy and delight from deep within you and appreciation for the gift of life. This puts your frequency into an alignment with Mother Earth. She can give and you can receive. With this blessing, in the spirit of blessing, you give what you’ve received to bless others. Simple. Doesn’t require money magik codes entered into money magik terminals at money magik institutions on specific days and times. No. Those things were invented to overtake Gaia’s will and influence. Those things were invented to usurp Her position as the giver/taker of life support of the spiritual guests she invited to co-create with Her.

She is taking back control, and is supporting those who wish to align with Her original intent. She is doing this through the real physical energy signatures of the Gold certs assigned for distribution to Humanity through light workers who have the matching frequencies. Calling and being called. Staying true to the original mission on this planet.

Be reset

Let go of any attachment you have to the things you learned, participation in and investments you made in money magik. Become aligned with Gaia’s GOLD. Become Her Crown Jewels. Let go of power-over-others, bargaining, scarcity, greed, fear and all the other “gifts” of money magik.

Allow yourself to be reset.

Forward not Backwards

Fireswan

https://youtu.be/c24-0Amwyik
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 Empty Re: "The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan 3/25/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:06 am

"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 Idiot11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 2805820865  "The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 2805820865  "The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 2805820865  "The Lesson of Tank for us All' By Fireswan  3/25/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum