Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 3/22/18

4 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   3/22/18 Empty Mountain Goat 3/22/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:21 pm

March 21, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

It is spring already and so Happy Spring everyone.

So many of these so called “guru” want to lie to you once again. They have painted a picture to you that this middle eastern holiday of Nowruz is a new holiday to celebrate the beginning of the new prosperity brought on by the ending of the war with ISIS and the RV, as the RV is to trigger it all on March 21st. So when are we going to learn? Of course for them everything is about the RV. They told you that the new category notes would be launched on the 21st and then the new rate on the 25th of this month. Okay I waited yesterday and no new lower denominations where launched in the banks or the ATMs. You can wait if you want but I tell you that you will also not see the new rate either on the 25th.

So what happened? Nothing happened as they just lied to you. Get it? They fabricated the story using an OUNCE of truth (the Nowruz holiday) and then backed into their phony story to a MOUNTAIN of intel. They have been doing this all along. Get it?

So here is the FACTUAL story about this holiday.

March 21 marks the first day of Spring, but for millions of people around the world it’s also the start of Nowruz or Norouz, the New Year or Persian New Year. Nowruz, which means “new day” in Persian, has been CELEBRATED FOR MORE THAN 3,000 YEARS, and traditionally begins the very moment that the sun crosses the equator on the vernal equinox. The holiday has roots in the ancient Zoroastrian religion and marks the first day of the official calendar.

Nowruz ushers in A CELEBRATORY PERIOD OF TWO WEEKS, in which families clean their homes, visit relatives, and share festive meals and gifts.

Nowruz is also observed with cultural events and ceremonies, including street performances of music, poetry and dance. Families enjoy traditional foods, such as reshteh polow, a dish of toasted rice and noodles with lamb, dates and raisins.

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

More news….

I also have one more “bone” to pick with these intel “gurus” today. One in particular is TNT Tony, who keeps telling you that the IQD is already international. Why in hell does he say this? Does he actually believe this nonsense?

I have heard him and Rayren tell you this over and over again on their intel conference calls. So let me set the record straight once and for all. I have already said this many times, but these idiots just don’t seem to get it or maybe they are just not smart enough to understand it.

So, when the UN put monetary sanctions on Iraq, the IQD was stripped from the global currency exchanges. This was done in 2003. The 3 zero notes were launched in Oct of that year to combat the ongoing inflation and also to stop the terrorist from using the currency to buy weapons to fight the coalition forces. These new 3 zero notes were intended for IN-COUNTRY use only. Get it? In 2003 Iraq went into a “closed economy”. Get it?

There was an intentional process then to restrict the 3 zero notes even more. If Iraq wanted to do commerce and trade with the outside world (and they had to) they set up the currency auction process, where merchants took the 3 zero notes and exchanged them (or better yet “swapped” them) for the US Dollar. They used the USD since they had to artificially and temporarily peg the IQD to something to gauge the rate (or set a guideline for its value) this is called a “ de facto” peg.

So once these large 3 zero notes were launched they also began to be sold outside of Iraq by the banks and specialty currency brokers. In 2013 the banks were asked to stop selling the IQD due to the liability that the currency could get into the hands of terrorists and once again and help fund them in the fight against the coalition, Peshmerga and Iraqi Security forces. Some banks had already voluntarily stopped selling the IQD even before this period due the hassles of the speculators constant nagging of when the currency was going to RV. This nagging mostly started after the 2010 target to Reinstate the currency, as the CBI announced the going ahead with the project to delete the zeros in this direction and planned an EARLY 2011 January substantial increase in the value and to release it back to the global markets.

This did not happen due to political instability but the main point is that some banks still continued to sell and buy the IQD. Oh- but it was still not back on the global markets (FOREX) and traded. How could this be?

Folks the banks just want to make a buck…get it? They are looking at all these private internet currency exchangers and asking themselves – why don’t we sell the IQD again. Why let all these private brokers get rich?

I will say the banks did have a point. But here is the important point here. After ISIS was defeated, the US Treasury sent out notices to the banks once again encouraging them to compete with the private currency dealers. This essentially released them of any liability that they could be funding terrorists, should they sell the currency and it got into the wrong hands.

So what did many of the banks then do?

Of course the went out and began selling the IQD again. They are not competing once again with the private internet brokers.

So by reading this FACTUAL story, how does this possibly mean that the IQD is once again international already (even at the 1182 rate)? I don’t get it. How do you draw this conclusion? Why is TNT Tony saying that is it international and that we are just waiting for the rate to adjust? I will tell you there is ABSOLUTELY NO justification to say this.

The FACT is we are not even waiting for an RV! We are waiting for the currency to be Reinstated back on the currency exchanges. I know many of you migrate to FOREX (the largest global foreign currency exchange) but there are many more, in fact an entire list of exchanges.

But here are the REAL and FACTUAL tests to determine if the IQD is already international not just whether or not if

1. Test #1- has the CBI “officially” announced that the IQD has been reinstated?

2. Test #2 – has the CBI stated recently that they are completing the process to “delete the zeros”?

3. Test #3 – Do you see the IQD reinstated on FOREX outside of the “closed economy” program rate? Example 1182 IQD : 1 USD - 1 IQD : 1 USD?

4. Test #4 – Are the currency auctions ended? No! - in fact they continue and Iraq still has to convert IQD to USD to conduct outside trade with their external trading partners;

5. Test #6 – is the IQD on a float on any of the global exchanges? NO! The CBI has told us over and over again that once the IQD is “reinstated” (and they used this term) the plan is to move it into an SDR “basket of currencies” from the “de facto” peg (which was only a temporary measure);

6. Test #5 – have you already exchanged at the bank for a significant increase in value? NO! ;

7. Test #6 – can the hedge fund and investment portfolio managers easily obtain the IQD and are they now buying it? NO! Incidentally this is not yet happening not because the rate is still 1182, but because the risk is too high since the currency is not “officially” reinstated back as a legitimate currency on the global markets. These funds managers can not and will not put collector- type speculative currencies in their portfolios. I don’t care how you and I perceive the future value of the currency. We are not hedge fund managers with clients who pay them fees to manage their funds. How can they now justify the IQD in a portfolio based on the last 15 years of what has been happening in Iraq? How many times have the targeted to go ahead with the reinstatement process and didn’t do it. So why would these fund managers then use the IQD, knowing darn well the instability of the past in the country? You tell me cause I don’t know….

So, we can clearly see that the IQD does not pass any of these simple tests for international status.

Sorry TNT Tony and Rayren, as usual both of you are full of shit! Somehow you guys always seem to simplify the FACTS down to your simple mindedness and get it all wrong.

So, the fact the SOME banks are once again selling and buying IQD has nothing to do with whether or not the IQD is now international. I hope everyone now understands this, but most importantly, know that this is not Mnt Goat’s OPINION but rather FACTUAL data.

Just the FACTS!

More news….

GET READY FOR THAT “BASKET” OR REMAINING LAWS.

(Mnt Goat But then again how many times have we heard them tell us this already over the last 10 years? Is this a game or is this real?

But also remember this too – How many times did we see the RV targeted to go – 2011, 2013, 2016 and 2017. So go figure? Let’s hope this is it this time. But the good part is in each of these targeted dates they told us the same thing. What makes this time any different? We already witnessed the oil and gas law (HCL) get passed and is being implemented. They told us Article 140 is right around the corner too. We probably should not expect any reinstatement until at least after March 29th. Then again don’t expect them to “pull the trigger” on March 29th either…..lol…lol…)

Iraqi TV is broadcasting that Parliament will hold its last session on March 29 WHERE THEY INTEND to pass ALL remaining laws.

No sessions are anticipated in April due to preparations for the May elections.

(Mnt Goat - let’s hope they get this reinstatement done prior to the elections. We know anything can happen during and around election time.

See further details of second article on this topic in the articles section below. )

More news….

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is delighted to inform its fine clients that the Central Bank of Iraq has approved that our clients can participate in the upcoming capital increase. Warka clients are now permitted to purchase Warka stock from the funds now deposited in their bank accounts participating in the capital increase in accordance with the banking laws.

The Warka stock will be purchased at a value of 1 IQD per Warka share and will be registered in the clients ‘s good name in the ISX depository system where the stock will re-trade regularly back in the Iraqi Stock Market once the general assembly hearing and capital increase procedures have been completed.

(Mnt Goat – folks so many “gurus” have made such a big deal about this announcement. This is nothing more than the bank selling stock to increase capital in their own bank. The stock is selling for less than a penny USD. Yes if they sell a lot of it and the IQD does get revalued the bank stands to make a ton of money.)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE PRESIDENCY INVITED THE PARLIAMENTARY BLOCS TO A MEETING ON 29 TO VOTE ON THE PENDING IMPORTANT LAWS

The decision of the House of Representatives Imad Juhna, on Wednesday, that the Presidency INVITED THE PARLIAMENTARY BLOCS TO HOLD A MEETING ON 29 OF THIS MONTH TO VOTE ON THE PENDING LAWS, stressing the need to agree with the heads of the blocks to mobilize to attend this meeting.

(Mnt Goat – note he did not say they are going to do it, but rather he said they were “invited” to do it. So let’s see if it really happens.)

He said in a press statement that 'the Presidency invited the parliamentary blocs to a meeting on 29 TO VOTE ON THE PENDING IMPORTANT LAWS', adding that' the laws ready to vote from 30 to 20 laws, including oil and gas laws and the Federal Court and cyber crimes and other laws and decisions ready to vote if they can get a quorum.

He added that the 'vote on the laws will be a major achievement of the House of Representatives and the lack of legislation is a take on the parliament and therefore the deputies who want to address their audiences to pass the laws,' noting that 'NOT TO VOTE ON THOSE LAWS BECAUSE OF POLITICAL STUBBORNNESS BETWEEN THE BLOCKS TO THE WILL OF SOME OF THEM, THE PEOPLE KNOW WHO THESE PARTIES ARE. '

"The law of the Federal Court in the inclusion of the Council for more than five years because some blocs want to veto, and some of them want to put a court in the court."

He added that the 'BETWEEN THE LAWS OF OIL AND GAS, WHICH IS THE CAUSE OF THE DISPUTE BETWEEN THE CENTER AND THE REGION BECAUSE THERE IS NO LAW governing the deal between the parties', noting that' the law of information crimes, which is important laws based on the detection of crime and aggressors on people and control of terrorist cells in addition to there Other laws are very important, including social security and the laws of ministries because some ministries operate without a law and there are decisions concerning students and important segments of the Iraqi people.

IRAQ SENT MONEY TO PAY SALARIES OF STATE EMPLOYEES IN THE KURDISH REGION ON MONDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 2014

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq sent money to pay salaries of state employees in the Kurdish region on Monday for the first time since 2014, the Baghdad government said, although a dispute over how much it will send the Kurds in future remains unresolved.

Monday’s agreement represents a step toward normalizing relations between the central government and the autonomous Kurdish region, which held a vote for independence last year that the central government swiftly crushed.

Under the constitution, the Kurdish region is entitled to a share of the national budget. But that arrangement collapsed in 2014, when Iraq’s army fled the north in the face of an advance by Islamic State militants.

The Kurds seized control of Iraq’s main northern oil fields at Kirkuk from Islamic State and began selling Kirkuk’s oil independently; Baghdad stopped sending money to the Kurds.

Last year, after Islamic State was driven out of the north, the Kurds held an independence referendum, voting overwhelmingly to secede. But the central government responded by swiftly launching a military offensive and recapturing control of Kirkuk, which quashed the Kurdish independence bid.

The central government and the Kurds have yet to agree on a full plan to resume payments from Baghdad to the Kurdish region.

The 2018 budget, passed in parliament earlier this month despite a boycott by Kurdish lawmakers, calls for the 17 percent of total revenue allocated to the Kurds to be cut in line with the region’s share of Iraq’s population, which is disputed.

The Kurdish region still conducts independent oil sales, although it has far less oil to sell now that it no longer controls Kirkuk.

“The federal finance ministry transferred a cash sum of 317 billion Iraqi dinars ($267 million) to the region’s finance ministry,” Baghdad government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi said.

Hadithi said the transfer would cover the Kurdistan Regional Government’s (KRG) salaries for a month, for employees of all ministries and for the Peshmerga Kurdish security forces.

In a statement, the KRG said its finance ministry had received the transfer and would distribute it.

Asked about future payments to the KRG to cover salaries, Hadithi said the federal government would agree to pay a portion while the rest should be covered by the KRG from its oil sales.

Other measures imposed by Baghdad to curtail the Kurdish region’s autonomy in the wake of last year’s referendum are gradually being eased, including a ban on direct international flights which was lifted last week. The first international flight landed at Erbil airport on Monday morning.

However, the issues of the KRG’s independent oil sales and share of the budget remain unresolved.

Baghdad has sent teams of auditors to Kurdistan in recent months to assess the number of employees on the region’s payroll. A statement from the Prime Minister’s office announcing the agreement on Monday, specified that the audit was ongoing.

THE AMOUNT IS NOT ENOUGH TO MEET 30% OF SALARIES OF EMPLOYEES FOR ONE MONTH

Sumer News: Revealed the MP for the movement of change Tafka Ahmad, on Monday, the federal government handed the amount of 317 billion dinars allocated to salaries of employees of Kurdistan, indicating that the amount is not enough to meet 30% of salaries of employees for one month.

"The Kurdistan government was spending about 590 billion dinars in monthly salaries for the staff of the region in the case of compulsory savings, while Kurdistan was spending about 890 billion dinars as a monthly salary for employees without saving system in the past time," Ahmed said in a press statement.

She added that "what the federal government spent 327 billion dinars, that the amount is not enough to meet 30% of the salaries of employees of the region and all ministries."

"She said Ahmed," Baghdad has broken promises, especially ministries of health and education in Kurdistan, where it was hoped to send the salaries of employees in full without

IS HCL COMPLETED?

The Iraqi parliament voted March 5 on the National Oil Company draft law, which regulates oil production and exports and fairly distributes its revenues to the different regions of Iraq.

The clauses of the law stipulate that a percentage of oil imports be divided to Iraqis residing in the country as well as the Kurds in Iraq's Kurdistan Region if authorities in the region agree on delivering the oil production from their fields to the Oil Marketing Company (SOMO).

Historically, the law forming the Iraq National Oil Company was first issued in 1964 in order to develop oil production from exploration and drilling for oil and natural hydrocarbons to the manufacturing of products.

Oil was nationalized in 1972, and foreign company investing was excluded.

In April 1987, Iraq decided to merge the company with the Ministry of Oil. SOMO has continued to run the oil transfer and sales operations since its founding in 1998. On March 5, Iraqi Minister of Oil Jabbar al-Luaibi described the vote on the draft law as “a historic decision.”

(Mnt Goat – the new HCL or Hydrogen Carbon Law is a law (legal policy) that is called for within the new 2005 Iraqi constitution. The USA and the IMF have been noted in saying that they will not support “full” exit of Iraq out of monetary sanctions until Iraq formalizes this law and makes it a legal and binding law and then implement it. We can see the constant tension between the GOI and the KRG resulting from not getting this law in place.

I will also note that this is part of the mandate to have a fully implemented constitution.

We know that the “final” exiting out of monetary sanctions will come when we see movement of the monetary policy from working under Article 14 to Article 8 of the UN Charter. Just so you know this HCL is also being called the “oil and gas law” for those not keeping up in the news. We have waited so long for the HCL and now it might finally get done? This is not my opinion either. Read the damn article…..lol…lol….)

ARTICLE 140 OF THE CONSTITUTION SHOULD BE ABOLISHED? BUT NOT ACCORDING TO COURT RULING.

(Mnt Goat – again this is just someone’s opinion. The court was asked to rule on this issue and did so recently in favor of abiding by the constitution. So here we go again more rhetoric. Stay focused. We are hearing that the referendum is written already and the census is being completed to make this happen very soon.)

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – A Shiite MP from Iraq’s largest parliamentary bloc argued that Article 140 of the constitution should be abolished.

Article 140 of the Iraqi constitution dictates that the status of disputed territories, claimed by both Baghdad and Erbil, must be resolved via a census and referendum “to determine the will of their citizens” before the end of 2007. It has never been implemented.

"I am saying that there is no such thing as disputed territories. Such a phrase is used between two states. We have one state. There will be disagreement concerning borders, but there are no disputes. Dispute between who and who? If the region is a part of Iraq, it needs to have an understanding with the centre,” Kahalf Abdulsamad, member of the Shiite State of Law bloc, told Rudaw.

The MP believes the constitution contains many mistakes that ought to be rectified: “WE REQUIRE A MAJORITY GOVERNMENT TO AMEND MANY OF THE ARTICLES OF THE CONSTITUTION THAT HAVE RESULTED IN INSTABILITY IN IRAQ."

Former prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, head of the Dawa party, the largest within the State of Law alliance, has also stressed the importance of forming a majority government, arguing it will be able to govern more effectively than the current coalition-based administration.

A RECENT IRAQI FEDERAL COURT DECISION SAID THAT A COMMITTEE SHOULD BE FORMED TO RESOLVE THE MATTER OF THE DISPUTED TERRITORIES, IN LINE WITH ARTICLE 140.

“The Kurdistan Regional Government is recognized as the official government of those areas it administered prior March 19, 2003 that fall within the boundaries of the provinces Duhok, Erbil, Sulaimani, Kirkuk, Nineveh and Diyala,” reads an official statement by the court on March 11.

The province of Kirkuk and areas of Diyala and Nineveh remain disputed.

“Concluding this matter will be via a formed committee, based on Article 140 of the constitution,” the court stated.

“This is an answer to those who say that Kirkuk and the 140 article are finished," Amin Bakir, head of Gorran's faction in the Iraqi parliament, told journalists on Thursday.

CONGRATULATED THE IRAQI PEOPLE ON THE OCCASION OF NOROUZ

Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi congratulated the Iraqi people and the Kurdish people, especially on the occasion of Norouz.

Al-Abbadi said in a congratulatory message today that "the most sincere words of congratulations and sincere congratulations to the people of our people in general, and especially the Kurdish people on the occasion of the feast of Nowruz," calling for "Yemen to all Iraqis for the full security and stability and strengthen their unity and cohesion for the good of their country, And a higher example of the peoples of the world, especially as we are going through a new phase and a beginning in which all the problems were melted away and transformed from a great victory over terrorism into a powerful and impenetrable country that derives its strength from the unity of all the components of its people. "

"I also wish our Iraqi people in general and our Kurdish people, in particular, a decent life in one Iraq where all their children live side by side and enjoy their rights to justice, equality and non-discrimination."

THE UNITED STATES HAS MADE SERIOUS MISTAKES IN IRAQ

Information / Translation ..

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States has made serious mistakes in Iraq that have led to an upsurge in violence, the former US commander in Iraq, General David Petraeus, acknowledged Tuesday, adding that his country was waiting for "what it would do" to determine its future military presence.

"The United States committed serious mistakes in 2003, such as the expulsion of thousands of Iraqi military and civilian personnel from their work," Petraeus was quoted as saying in the interview, quoting Petraeus as saying that "SERIOUS MISTAKES HAVE UNLEASHED WIDESPREAD VIOLENCE." "The hard-won victories soon evaporated after US forces left the country," he said, BLAMING THE FORMER IRAQI PRIME MINISTER, NURI AL-MALIKI, WHO PUBLICLY FOLLOWED A SECTARIAN AGENDA.

"THERE IS A NEED FOR THE PRESENCE OF US TROOPS IN THE COUNTRY FROM NOW ON, to train Iraqi forces in the best way to use their US-made weapons, but the mission's future and advice will depend on what it does," Petraeus said.

IRAQ WAR IS STILL CONTROLLING THE US POLICY AND AFFECT IT, EVEN AFTER 15 YEARS.

IS IT TIME TO END THIS “WAR ON TERRORISM’?

The New York Daily News, through an analytical article published by the New York Daily News, called for an actual and real "account" of those responsible for the Iraq war and to provide the necessary answers.

The newspaper said during the article that the Iraq war is still controlling the US policy and affect it, even after 15 years, explaining that the victory of the current President, "Donald Trump," in the previous elections came because of his position on the Iraq war, which included a "false rejection".

This false rejection was enough for the soldiers and their families to vote against Hillary Clinton, who was a supporter of the Iraq war, in the hope that they would get answers to that war or, in a few cases, to express their rejection of the pro-war ideas of the camp."

It is noteworthy that the US press, especially the local ones, launched a two-day campaign against the Iraq war, the US foreign policy that led to it, and the people involved, on the occasion of the fifteenth anniversary of the US decision to invade Iraq in 2003.

(Mnt Goat – It is not just the war with Iraq but also with Afghanistan that we need answers for. We also need to answers to these orchestrated false flag events such as the 911 plane crashes iin NYC and school shootings. Oh – these events were real and they did cause heartbreak and disaster. But who is REALLY behind them and orchestrated them? Is it the dark shadow government of the US Government? Is it now time to “drain the swamp’ of these monsters and get the FACTS out on the table? Why this insistence on keeping this war on terrorism going and a “formal war time effort”. It this the real reason we are seeing more of these false flag events – to keep the war on terrorism going. Maybe we can better spend our money on national infrastructure at home instead of war machines? Is it time to give vast amounts of money back to the people and not military war machine? Yes Obamas this is the change we wanted and thought you were going to bring us. Now we leave it to president Trump. Can he do it? We are hopeful! )

Articles End

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq and the United States to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat   3/22/18 29542398_601125643556165_7020295955672989696_n

Mountain Goat   3/22/18 29496648_601125796889483_3929606015951044608_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   3/22/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 3/22/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:36 pm

Don't believe those Baaaad gurus, trust Meeeeee your goatteeeee plagiarist.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat   3/22/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat   3/22/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat   3/22/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat   3/22/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:52 am

Mountain Goat wrote:Sorry TNT Tony and Rayren, as usual both of you are full of shit! Somehow you guys always seem to simplify the FACTS down to your simple mindedness and get it all wrong.

You have to remember their audience, as gullible as it gets and the most brown nosers you will ever see in one place in that forum. 
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:02 pm

MidnightRider, it is nice to see you.  It has been awhile since you graced us with your presence. 

jump

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum