Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18

2 posters

Go down

Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 Empty Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:29 am

THE REAL FACTS ABOUT "THE MISAPPROPRIATED COLLATERAL AND THE VAST AMOUNTS OF FUNDS" BEHIND THE TRILLIONAIRE LEO WANTA TELLS ALL. BOOM!

Posted By: Seawitch
Date: Monday, 12-Mar-2018 20:58:38

FOLKS,

I HAVE KNOWN DANIEL V. HUGHES JR. FOR MANY YEARS AND HAVE DONE RESEARCH FOR HIM CONCERNING THIS ISSUE ALONG WITH ALL ITS SPIDER WEB LAYERS CONCERNING THESE ACCOUNTS. HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND BELIEVE ME THERE IS PLENTY OF PROOF.

THIS A SHORT BRIEF SUMMARY OF A VERY EXPANDED JOURNEY INTO THE FINANCIAL WEBS OF ABUSE OF A CITIZEN AND THE PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATED KNOW WHO THEY ARE, SOME HAVE PASSED ON AND SOME ARE STILL ALIVE.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO YOUR EMAIL LISTS AND BLOGS. THIS NEEDS TO GET TO PRESIDENT TRUMP'S ATTENTION ASAP.... THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A RIDE FOR SOME PEOPLE... BUT TRUMP NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS.

PASS IT ON AND GET IT TO TRUMP

Regards,
Seawitch

THE REAL FACTS ABOUT "THE MISAPPROPRIATED COLLATERAL AND THE VAST AMOUNTS OF FUNDS" BEHIND THE TRILLIONAIRE LEO WANTA TELLS ALL. BOOM! SO WHAT IS TRUMP GOING TO DO TO MAKE THIS RIGHT??

Hello All,

I don't believe this business of Leo Wanta. Most of my life before, during and after the Four Seventeen Trillion Dollar transactions for God and Country has been shoved under the carpet. After the principle has come back to reality and my identity of Daniel V. Hughes Jr. has been stolen and turned into Howard Hughes businesses by very crooked individuals in the government and agencies, as well as people that actually worked for Howard Hughes. IT IS TIME FOR ALL THE TRUTH TO COME OUT AND AIR THEIR DIRTY LAUNDRY.

From what I have learned during all these years is as follows: The first Seventeen Trillion Dollar transaction - a Russell Herman transaction with my help. The second Seventeen Trillion Dollar transaction - Sigmund Christensen, Dan Hughes and Southeast Bank. The third Seventeen Trillion Dollar transaction - all Dan Hughes and Southeast Bank with a British banker in the code with me, plus Spain Revitalization for the Olympics and Khashoggi. The fourth Seventeen Trillion Dollar transaction - the crooks hiding in the Asian realm, the agencies best cut and paste artists, plus Credit Agricole and the Euro-American Money Fund Trust. You have an attorney in Texas named James Baker III who steps in as "Attorney-In-Fact" for all D.V. Hughes Jr.'s corps. This is beyond bullsh*t. The Special Services of the FBI, FBI, IRS, DOD, Treasury Dept, the British services - I have asked them all for help. The response is that if they talk to me or help me they will lose their retirements. I have even asked James Baker III, Paul Volcker, Nicholas Brady, Alan Greenspan, Lawrence Summers, Buzzy Krongard, John McCain, Fred Thompson, John Reed - Citibank, and many others for help. Turned down by all. I don't know how a dead Howard Hughes can take my identity and move money by signing my name. Transferring these funds to either the Bushes and/or friends of the Bushes. George H. W. Bushes' sons have totally destroyed my background and my life. Russell Herman told me to turn this into Congress. The biggest mistake of my life was turning this in to Congressman William J. Hughes, a Clinton Stooge.

I have been told to sit tight this will be fixed. That has been nothing but bullsh*t. Move here, move there, hideout here, hideout there. All this moving was supposed to keep me safe. All bullsh*t. No more. I will show all the four Seventeen Trillion Dollar transactions with witnesses and bank signatures of the bankers that are still alive. The money was never a problem. It was always the collateral. At least that was the excuse.

Now I am being shown every transaction that I started going in the front door of the bank, was always completed/funded, and taken out of the back door of the bank and stolen. Retired high ranking individuals consisting of NavyIntel, Army Intel, FBI, IRS, the Legal Department of IRS, Special Attaches to the Justice and State Departments, foreign individuals and entities, even members of the Mafia, have returned my own documents that were stolen and they figured I need a copy. When Russell Herman and Marc Rich's boys froze over Ten Trillion Dollars of fall out money August 8, 1990, the principle went into a investment program to return it back to 100%. James Baker III told them to just do it, they were all protected. This is wrong. Nobody should be beyond reproach. But the Bakers are. The Bushes are. The Bradys are. I find out more and more every day. A lot of this I did not know, all I knew is that I had projects to be financed and you borrow money, you pay for the collateral to be confirmed- they were self-liquidating loans. What for? Diagnostic centers, mobile diagnostic services, and retirement centers for the Veterans Administration. This was contracted and agreed upon with Congressman Sonny Montgomery in Washington DC. The necessary fuel oils and jet fuels for The Department of Defense. This can all be shown. Each and every business transaction was set up and run through my Attorneys and their law firms. Howard Hughes had a drill bit company, not an Oil Company. I'm sorry my name is Hughes, but it is. My identity, my livelihood, my licenses - have all been taken. I was told it was a big fire but the only licenses that caught fire was my file in a fire proof file cabinet.

There have been lawsuits that I have been asked to join and I have denied to participate. There have been lawsuits that I have been asked to join and I have just walked away. They want to use my name to collect and they had nothing to do with these transactions. More of what I didn't know - Russell Herman and the three B's got into a pissing contest over skimming billions off of each Seventeen Trillion Dollar transaction. The worst part about it - they used my accounts and my name to skim these transfers. Additionally, they took money from my corporate accounts that had nothing to do with these transactions. This is why, a lot of the broker bullsh*t think I am hiding money. If this was the case, I would not be writing this letter.

It is past time for my information to be seen. This is not a conspiracy, this is REAL. Real life bankers, real life government employees, very dirty attorneys and law firms around the country. So you understand - My Four Seventeen Trillion Dollar transactions predate everyone. It is important to note that the Principle amount of each of the Four Seventeen Trillion Dollar transactions and Russell Herman's accounts plus the D. HUGHES ACCOUNTS PAVED the way for the Wanta Transaction.

Sincerely,
D.V. Hughes Jr.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18 Empty Re: Real Facts About the Misappropriated Leo Wanta Funds 3/12/18

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:09 pm

OMG... who are these people?  I don't even recognize any of these people in dinarland anymore.  I sure do miss the good old days when a dinar guru was a dinar guru and not some out there wackadoodle

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum