Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
September 27 -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

September 27 -

+8
hondotexas
Terbo56
june29300
grn4me
Gmansaid
4courseDinar
Angustura
phantomssecret
12 posters

Go down

September 27 -  Empty September 27 -

Post by phantomssecret Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:13 am

A little reminder...

Thanks to this investment we have all been exposed to a lot of information.

The following is offered by Phoenix and is worthy of consideration.

Alert!~

I feel all should be on high alert and on guard starting Monday September 26th through October 1st for possible economic, geopolitical, social and geophysical changes and or turmoil.

On Monday September 26th we have the vote at the United Nations for Palestinian statehood and this could trigger geo-political instability and social violence.

On Tuesday September 27th we have President Obama speaking about his jobs plan that he wants congress to pass. He will be making the speech in Denver Colorado at the Lincoln High School. The last time we had a President visiting a school was George Bush on the day of 9-11. The first plane struck the tower as President Bush was reading to a class in a public school on that fateful day.

Also on Tuesday the 27th we have the start of a "Def-con 1" drill in Denver. "Def-con 1" is the highest alert level the US Military can be on.

For the remainder of the time we have the looming shut down of the US Government and the loss of FEMA funding.

We have the threat of the looming Greek default and the effects it will have on Europe and the world. We also can expect market turmoil in the US and the rest of the world with the strong possibility of massive downward moments in gold, silver and stocks starting this Monday the 26th.

For all of this time frame we have the threat of the disruption of the power grid due to massive ongoing solar activity.

We also have a high alert for earthquake and volcanic activity due to the potential reaction of planetary interaction between the Earth and the object known as ELEnin.

This is not reason to be fearful but is reason to stay prepared, alert and sober.
Double check your family disaster plan and make sure you have your emergency supplies well stocked in the event of social, man made or natural disaster.
Stay alert, have a plan and plan to act.
Phoenix
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

September 27 -  Empty Re: September 27 -

Post by Angustura Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:52 am

phantomssecret wrote:A little reminder...

Alert!~

I feel all should be on high alert and on guard starting Monday September 26th through October 1st for possible economic, geopolitical, social and geophysical changes and or turmoil.

On Monday September 26th we have the vote at the United Nations for Palestinian statehood and this could trigger geo-political instability and social violence.

On Tuesday September 27th we have President Obama speaking about his jobs plan that he wants congress to pass. He will be making the speech in Denver Colorado at the Lincoln High School. The last time we had a President visiting a school was George Bush on the day of 9-11. The first plane struck the tower as President Bush was reading to a class in a public school on that fateful day.

Also on Tuesday the 27th we have the start of a "Def-con 1" drill in Denver. "Def-con 1" is the highest alert level the US Military can be on.

For the remainder of the time we have the looming shut down of the US Government and the loss of FEMA funding.

We have the threat of the looming Greek default and the effects it will have on Europe and the world. We also can expect market turmoil in the US and the rest of the world with the strong possibility of massive downward moments in gold, silver and stocks starting this Monday the 26th.

For all of this time frame we have the threat of the disruption of the power grid due to massive ongoing solar activity.

We also have a high alert for earthquake and volcanic activity due to the potential reaction of planetary interaction between the Earth and the object known as ELEnin.

This is not reason to be fearful but is reason to stay prepared, alert and sober.
Double check your family disaster plan and make sure you have your emergency supplies well stocked in the event of social, man made or natural disaster.
Phoenix
IS THIS WHAT RICHQUEEN WAS REFERING TO A FEW WEEKS BACK? THANKS
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

September 27 -  Empty Now That Depends On Who You Ask

Post by phantomssecret Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:31 am

That depends on who you ask...an earlier thread with similar information had the makings of a solid disagreement.

Considering past posts from RQ, IMO, you are on the right track.
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4courseDinar Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:23 am

phantomssecret wrote:A little reminder...

Alert!~

Phoenix

GOOD! Let it all hit the ground with a thud!!! Time to take it to the streets.

"Government is the place where brilliant minds assemble to willfully pool their ignorance with questionable logic in order to reach stupid conclusions."
4courseDinar
4courseDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.26cabinkits.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Yesterday I was thinking of making some sarcastic comment about the ELENin comet and eartquakes. I 'm a little reactive to these subjects. Today I did some research on the comet alignment and there is proof that evertime there is an alignment of the comet, the sun and another planet a quake happens big enough to make the nightly news. Pulling my head out of the sand.

Last edited by phoenix13 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

September 27 -  Empty Looking for input

Post by phantomssecret Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:14 am

Not to upset anyone...This came from Okie's post today and he sends a clear message to not panic but be prepared. Does anyone have any sound information on what we should be prepared for?

No one is saying to stay home. They have said to stock up on emergency food, water and supplies as a precaution.

Any clues? Anyone? Since Okie found this important enough to state.

Okie Oil Man on OOM Mon night

8:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR.-STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS--STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE--I AM NOT A CONSPIRICY THEORIST BUT HAVE INTEL IN STATING ALL OUR GOVERMENT AND THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD ARE GOING TO BE IN UNDER GROUND BUNKERS--AS TO WHAT THAT INDICATES I HAVE NO IDEA. TOMMOROW THE USA AND OTHER NUCLEAR NATIONS ARE GOING ON DEFCON 1 WHICH IS THE HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR MAJOR ENTITIES INCLUDING NASA IS GOING UNDERGROUND--I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS IS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY FAR OUT TO ME AND I WILL NOT POST WHAT I HAVE HEARD IS GOING TO HAPPEN----PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE THAT WHATEVER IS GOING TO TRANSPIRE WILL NOT BE AS DETREMENTAL AS I AM LED TO BELIEVE IT MAY BE.

8:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] AS FAR AS THE DINAR SITUATION IS--IT LOOKS LIKE ANY MOMENT FROM TOMMOROW THRU THURS IS AN EXCELLENT POSSIBILITY
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

September 27 -  Empty Excerpt from PTR/Tony on September 24, 2011

Post by phantomssecret Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:18 am

DAN STATES: he got this this morning about the timing when the comet passes between the sun and the earth - when this happens there is a magnetic pull and this has something to do with what is going on why this is being brought up for is the GOV people are taking time off to be secured - need to be watchful but no panic but take a look at it – it can cause earthquakes and its is big enough that GOV and higher powers are looking at this as floods and earthquakes can happen…FACTS are facts so do your research. Dan said about a big event Dan says no RV til this is past us worried about earthquake or something how many cities could be affected – the bigger something is the more lies you will hear – the GOV will try to hide truth as they do in the movies…IF its important sometimes you don’t hear about it after the fact…

TONY STATES: I didn’t want to bring this us I do not purposely do this and I asked was this really BS as I heard this since last Tuesday – and it never made since and if they believe this comet does hit there will be nothing left to have an RV for if you believe that – but I will say that I did get this info and it was the only thing I know is FEMA needs money by the end of the week by Friday and the debt is back by Friday and they only order enough meals for a crisis in the USA 6 million meals and for Sept they made an order for 420 million orders and they took over the worlds dried meals and had them all shipped to them… what is that for? That’s not for the RV….Dan states the magnetic plates that will be pulled on the earth when it passes us between the sun, it is causing the GOV and its focus on the possibilities of what COULD happens then something could happen or nothing… Their focus could be on that and not an RV.

DAN States he hears that no RV will be talked of till the comet passes due to the possibilities of what COULD HAPPEN SINCE it is coming so close to the earth the cells phones computer systems etc. this is changing focus from dollars to this happening…

I am not buying into the comet being the cause for concern. Here is why. Look up DEFCON1.

Defense condition / Exercise term / Description / Readiness / Color

DEFCON 5 FADE OUT[3] Lowest state of readiness Normal readiness Blue

DEFCON 4 DOUBLE TAKE[3] Increased intelligence watch and strengthened security measures Above normal readiness Green

DEFCON 3 ROUND HOUSE[3] Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness Medium readiness Yellow

DEFCON 2 FAST PACE[3] next step to nuclear war War readiness Red

DEFCON 1 COCKED PISTOL[3] nuclear war is imminent. Maximum readiness White

REPEAT:
Defense Condition: DEFCON1 Description: NUCLEAR WAR IS IMMINENT

You notice, it doesn't say DEFCON1 Look out for sunspots, solar flares and magnetic pulls from planetary alignments.
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 am

HOLY COW!!! OMG!! OMG!! BE ADVISED THAT THERE IS A HUGE BRIGHT LIGHT SOURCE THAT ROSE ON THE EASTERN HORIZON THIS MORNING!!! MEDIA BLACKOUT ORDERED BY WASHINGTON!!! THE LIGHT SOURCE HAS NOT BEEN IDENTIFIED AS OF YET BUT IT APPEARS TO BE ROUND AND THE LIGHT EMITTING FROM IT IS VERY BRIGHT!!! I HAD TO USE MY WELDING HELMET (THE ONE I SOLD LAST YEAR, WEIRD HUH?) TO VIEW THIS BRIGHT LIGHT SOURCE!! THE LIGHT SOURCE APPEARS TO BE GRADUALLY RISING INTO THE SKY!! OMG!!! WHAT WILL WE DO? IF YOU STAY EXPOSED TO THIS LIGHT FOR TOO LONG IT WILL BURN YOUR SKIN!!! MAYBE ALIENS SET THE MOON ON FIRE LAST NIGHT WITH THE INTERGALACTIC PROTON PLASMATIC AURA ENERGIZED HYDROGEN PARTICLE ACCELERATOR GAS CHROMATOGRAPHIC MASS SPECTROMETER DIRECTED ENERGY BEAM!!! IT LOOKS TO BE ON FIRE FROM WHERE I AM!!! WILL ADVISE AS MORE INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE!!

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

September 27 -  Empty RE: September 27

Post by grn4me Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:29 am

@ Phantomssecret, President Bush during 9/11/01 the attack on the World Trade Towers was in Tampa Florida, reading stories to Emma E. Booker elementary school kids during the event, not in Colorado!!!

https://youtu.be/rDJMxSvd4x4
grn4me
grn4me

Back to top Go down

September 27 -  Empty NASA - "Comet Elenin Poses No Threat to Earth"

Post by june29300 Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:36 am

Here is an article on the NASA website regarding Elenin.

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2011-255

june29300

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:48 am

And an NASCAR insulated fire suit probably wouldn't hurt, either- Give me a break-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hondotexas Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:58 am

☀ [b] Gmansaid, I saw this incredible light shining this morning, too!! It was spectacularly bright and gloriously warm. I pray to GOD and praise HIM for all of his Glory and Mercies, and Mercies, and Mercies. HE loves us all so much, and I am sure that, even though we keep doing things not pleasing to HIM, HE still gets many good laughs from some of the stupid things we say, think and do. FATHER, we thank you for this new day that you have provided for us. We trust in you, GOD. Amen.

hondotexas

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:59 am

phoenix13 wrote:Yesterday I was thinking of making some sarcastic comment about the ELENin comet and eartquakes. I 'm a little reactive to these subjects from other events in my life. Today I did some research on the comet alignment and there is proof that evertime there is an alignment of the comet, the sun and another planet a quake happens big enough to make the nightly news. Pulling my head out of the sand.

Have you thought about the fact that there are earthquakes EVERY day?

September 27 -  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

September 27 -  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:18 am

UPDATE ON LIGHT SOURCE!!! URGENT!! WE ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE!!! AS I DROPPED OF THE KIDDOS AT SCHOOL AND I NOTICED THAT THE BRIGHT LIGHT SOURCE APPEARED TO BE FOLLOWING ME!!! I DROVE LIKE A MADMAN JUST THINKING THAT I COULD OUTRUN THIS BIG BRIGHT THING IN THE SKY!!! I WAS SUCH A FOOL TO THINK I COULD OUTRUN IT!!! I PANICKED BADLY!!! I STOPPED AND GRABBED MY TACTICAL RIFLE OUT OF TRUNK AND OPENED FIRE ON THIS THING! FOUR THIRTY ROUNDERS LATER AND NOTHING!!! I KEPT DRIVING IN CIRCLES TRYING TO LOSE IT!! i AM SO STRESSED OUT AT THIS POINT BECAUSE I AM IN JEOPARDY OF LOSING MY CHERISHED "MAN CARD" NOW, LIKE ON THE BEER COMMERCIALS!!!MAYBE THE HIGHER LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS IS LEADING ME TO GO GET A SIX PACK AND GO DOWN IN THE SEWER WHERE I CAN DRINK IT IN PEACE!!! WILL UPDATE LATER!!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:21 am

Gmansaid- Just as long as it isn"t Schlitz-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:55 am

Getting kind of sassy this morning, aren't you, Gmansaid?

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Gmansaid: You're awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great series of posts. Things got a little out of hand last evening, didn't they?

By the way, I don't want to scare you, but the big light in the sky will fall into the ocean later today. Do not fear. You will not have destroyed it, and it will return to follow you again tomorrow.

Ilikeyou

September 27 -  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

September 27 -  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:45 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Gmansaid: You're awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great series of posts. Things got a little out of hand last evening, didn't they?

By the way, I don't want to scare you, but the big light in the sky will fall into the ocean later today. Do not fear. You will not have destroyed it, and it will return to follow you again tomorrow.

Ilikeyou

MY GOD!! HOW LONG WILL THIS GO ON!? I DID FOLLOW ONE RULE OF COMBAT, "WHEN IN DOUBT, EMPTY THE WHOLE MAGAZINE(S)." I SHOULD HAVE HAD MORE AMMO. I BLAME MYSELF!!

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:46 pm

we are not out of the woods yet

:shock: Rolling Eyes :shock: Rolling Eyes :shock: Rolling Eyes

i would not be testing the Father Creator YAH

i would be thanking him , the minute i awoke :cheers:

that we have a another beautiful day bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:56 pm

dinarling77 wrote:Getting kind of sassy this morning, aren't you, Gmansaid?

JUST KIND OF? IF MEN GET SASSY I SUPPOSE I WOULD BE EXTREMELY GUILTY OF BEING KIND OF SASSY. I'M GOIN' BACK OUT THERE AT 1400hrs CST TO SEE IF THAT THING IS STILL OUT THERE. IF IT BLEEDS I CAN KILL IT. IF I MAKE IT BACK I WILL REPORT SITUATIONAL DETAILS. OUT.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:00 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Gmansaid: You're awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great series of posts. Things got a little out of hand last evening, didn't they?

If I cannot see the ocean from where I am , does it really fall into the ocean??? Can you please provide indisputable proof of that! Please!? Very Happy
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Gmansaid wrote:
dinarling77 wrote:Getting kind of sassy this morning, aren't you, Gmansaid?

JUST KIND OF?

I stand corrected. EXTREMELY SASSY!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum