Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"

Go down

Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  Empty Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"

Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  Aaaa-990044

Twilight News

6 minutes ago

Shafaq News / MP called for a coalition of state law high Nassif on Wednesday, the Commission on Integrity and the judiciary to complete the investigation of 25 files of corruption in the Ministry of Defense under the minister article Khalid Obeidi, indicating that there is one file completed investigation of these files that have been forwarded.

"The investigation has so far been completed in the file of the contract with the Chinese companies (Poli) and (Norinco), and the Minister Khalid al-Obeidi and the former director of equipment and armaments, the team Hadi Adab was convicted of irregularities, and this file is One out of 26 files of corruption has been forwarded, and we await completion of the investigation in 25 files all belong to the Ministry of Defense. "

"In the coming days, we will also reveal serious files related to the work of the Ministry of Commerce and the life of the Iraqi citizen, and we will explain how corrupt officials are rewarded by a higher authority in the ministry and how to steal the people's property abroad and some alliances protect the corrupt."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a72155c0-e48f-48a2-9ac0-8ca0e69904ba

Maliki's coalition reveals 25 corruption files in the ministry "mission"  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum