Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 3/7/18

4 posters

Go down

DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 Empty Mountain Goat 3/7/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:59 pm

March 7, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

1st May is maypole day in Bavaria and a day for the local folklore group dressed in their finest costumes to gather all the villagers together to celebrate this important annual occasion. Each and every maypole is uniquely decorated with ribbons, wreaths or signs denoting local craftsmen’s guilds. Soon it is time for the brass band to tune up and accompany the dancers well into the night. A traditional dark “Maibock“ beer is brewed especially for the occasion.

The hoisting of a maypole is an important part of this spring festivity. Most Bavarian villages have a club known as the “Burschenverein” that is akin to Young Farmer’s associations in USA. Long before the 1st May the young men of the Burschenverein go out to the woods to choose a tall straight pine tree that is then felled and hidden away for safe keeping. Our village will be performing this task soon and so there is already some excitement starting with the young men. It will not be long as soon the snow will clear enough in the mountains to retrieve this tree. Yes, you guessed it they already have one selected.

Part of this whole tradition is that one village tries to steal the maypole from the neighbors. If they succeed the safe return of the maypole is up for negotiation with ransoms involving copious quantities of beer and food.

All in all it is a fun tradition and brings the villagers together to communicate and socialize. It brings us close to know our neighbors and become good friends. As you may already know, we are literally a tourist village and so we cater to guests mostly throughout the year. However, this time of the year is for ourselves and our closeness to each other. It is a special time for us. So yes, we do get excited and there is much planning to do. This planning is part of the fun too even though it takes months.

Speaking of mountains, my favorite hiking trails will soon be clear from the winter snows and I will be able to travel up to my favorite overlooks and resting spots. Something calls me to the mountains. If you lived in this part of the world of the Alpines you might understand just what I am talking about.

More news….

In my last Newsletter dated 3/5 I described to you issues as to why the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar has not yet happened. It seems many of you are still bent on this stupid, ridiculous notion of some “GCR” and “GESARA” that is holding it up. Really?

In my last Newsletter I also talked about this very mysterious GESARA or NESARA (or whatever the hell they now call themselves today) group of individuals that keeps popping up its head and relentlessly spreading their misinformation with these 3-5 hour Jarad Rand calls. They try to convince you that THEY have the solution and that they are bringing about a “new republic”, a monetary shift thru some GCR. Really? Just how ridiculous can you get?

I am sorry but you are only going to get as much money out of these currency exchanges and THEY want you to have. Who is THEY? It is the ones now in power and who CONTROL the wealth.

They also tell you that this process was ongoing now for centuries. Really? Ongoing for centuries? The USA is just over a couple centuries old. So who and why were they planning all this hundreds of years ago, you have to ask.

This same group takes credit for almost all current events and attempts to justify them based on their efforts and not the efforts of some very hard working, honest people who want a better world.

Folks I have to tell you that there is no such group. I can remember researching this NESARA law way back in the 1980’s. It did not pass Congress and has not EVER been brought back to the house for another vote. This is all of public record. Go research it for yourself and see the lies being told to you. Why? Because is was a scandalous group and a political agenda. It was on the ultra-liberal agenda. We know who these people are and what these ultra-liberals have done for us in the recent past decades, don’t we? We are in the process of draining the swamp. Surely we don’t want more of the same old lies and deception.

More news….

A TRY TO RE-VOTE ON THE SHARE OF THE KURDISTAN REGION OF THE FEDERAL BUDGET

The head of the bloc “will” in the Iraqi parliament Hanan al-Fatlawi on Monday to re-vote on the share of the Kurdistan Region of the federal budget for the current year and return it to what it was in previous years to 17%.

Al-Fatlawi wrote on the social networking sites today that “after the deputies of Kurdistan agreed on a trick to restore their proportion in the budget through the addition of trillion Iraqi dinars to balance the region through a proposal to amend the budget presented today, and after my objection we were able to drop them by voting again today,” as she put it.

But the president said that “the President of the Council deceived some of the National Alliance deputies to re-vote on the paragraph and actually voted on it and when they objected attacked me and threatened to President of the Council to take me out of the hall.”

The Iraqi Council of Representatives had voted on the budget of 2018 financial boycott of the Kurdish blocs to reduce the share of the Kurdistan region to 12% after it was in the years after the fall of the former regime 17%.

(Mnt Goat – this revote will not happen. Instead the GOI will make some concessions with the KRG, now that they have their attention.)

More news….

Here it comes….RV….All I can say is – I TOLD YOU SO!

Here come the re-education process we have been waiting for all along.

Folks – Iraq is starting the rollout the rollout. Now be patient and let the process go forward. We will be at the banks shortly.

On Tuesday Iraqi TV was showing lower category notes and explaining them to give the citizens instructions on how to use them and what to expect in the coming weeks. WOW!

Then later out pops this article in the news media. Can it get any better?

CURRENT NOTES SOON TO BE REPLACED

About 5 trillion Iraqi dinars ($4.3 billion USD) will circulate along with the old notes, said al-Yasseri, gradually replacing the older issues. He added that for now, both old and new notes will circulate side-by-side.

Economist Bassem Jameel Antoine views the reprints of the Iraqi currency as a “necessary requirement”. He told Mawtani that the current notes in circulation are overused and the new notes containing new security features will be more effective against constant circulation and forgery attempts. These currency defenses are used worldwide against counterfeiting and tampering, he added. He also said that it is important that the public understands the new features and the technologies behind it to promote the circulation of the reprinted version.

Iraqi parliament’s economic committee MP Ibrahim al-Rikaby agrees that this WILL HELP ACHIEVE CURRENCY REFORM hence their support of the old notes replacement. He stated that the step will HELP STRENGTHEN THE IRAQI DINAR AGAINST OTHER WORLD CURRENCIES, make the currency easy to carry and circulate in banking transactions, selling and buying operations as well as in currency exchange.

More news….

Iraq and Iran will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the comprehensive cooperation between the two countries during a visit to Baghdad by First Vice President Ishaq Jahangiri.

"The comprehensive document of cooperation between the two countries will be signed in the presence of Jahangiri and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and will include 10 items covering trade, industry, technical and engineering services, specifications and others," a source familiar with the official IRNA news agency said.

Iranian First Vice President Ishaq Jahangiri is scheduled to arrive in Iraq Wednesday to meet senior Iraqi officials and visit the holy sites.

(Mnt Goat – this is all very good news. Can Iran also pull out their militias from Iraq as part of this MOU?)

More news….

GIFT GIVING of CURRENCY

If I didn’t know better I would think many peoples are mentally retarded in this dinar community. The conference calls have talked about this GIFT giving of currency over and over again. Yet the same stupid questions keep popping up in these conference calls. Don’t you listen to the calls? Why get on them if you don’t?

So this hysteria over these GIFT letter is like it’s a matter of life and death. Folks these letters are not required. You only do them if you want the tax benefit. You are taking this GIFT giving way too seriously. For some reason someonehas created some sense of urgency and hysteria to get it right.

So today I need to tell you all to relax and to help clarify the GIFT giving aspects for you. I hope everyone is listening and uses their common sense on this issue. Yes – it is all just a matter of common sense. You can THINK can’t you? You do have at least half a brain? (because sometimes I really wonder about many of you).

I regard something as hysteria when I keep hearing so many questions and of the same questions on any topic on these same intel conference calls over and over again. So this topic is about Gift Giving currency. Let’s clarify this once and for and stop all these unnecessary questions on the Q & A wasting everyone’s time and effort.

First let me ask this - Did you ever get a birthday, graduation card or some sort of gift card with money in it? Most probably have. What did you do? Did you run out and get a notary public and get a notarized affidavit stating the giver and receiver for this transaction? No, you probably didn’t …. am I right? Why?

It is because this small gift was 1) not of extra ordinary value or 2) fit within some legal parameters as a gift.

Technically the gift would count in the tally of a lifetime gift amount allowed by the IRS as a non-taxable amount to the RECEIVER, but only if you wanted to get technical according to the IRS rules. But in reality, if was just petty cash taken from your uncle’s or aunt’s wallet. This cash already was taxed, as they earned it and paid taxes on it. After all shouldn’t we be able to give a gift without being penalized by the government? So let’s put this gift giving issue into perspective since it has gotten way out of hand.

So I have to ask now why, with a dinar notes (or other currencies) you feel compelled as the giver to have to write these GIFT letters? Why are you so worried in having to rush out and get a letter or Affidavit stating that you gave someone currency? I am sorry but this is all nonsense and you are all being brain washed by these idiotic gurus once again. Please stop all this hysteria about GIFT GIVING. So let’s look at the FACTS, No hype, No rumors, No opinions….just the FACTS!

These are really only three (3) limited reasons for having to justify a gift letter for currency. All of them are about the tax ramifications. It’s all about the taxes…Remember I am not a tax advisor:

For tax purposes:

Situation #1: Post-RV exchange, the person giving it away will NOT have to pay taxes on the exchange if you gave the proceeds away to someone after the exchange. But you will have to prove who you gave it to thus you the GIVER and the RECEIVER needs the notarized affidavit gift letter.

GIVER – to show the IRS that you no longer own the income since a 1099 form will be forwarded to the IRS from the bank at the time of the exchange for all the income. There is no law against giving away your wealth but there is a legal framework used if you want to benefit from it.

RECEIVER – to show the IRS that someone else gave you the money and it is NOT your taxable earned income but rather a GIFT. Only EARNED income is taxable, thus it is not taxable since it is not earned.

Situation #2: Pre-RV GIFT- For a person receiving the currency GIFT, it is not a good idea to pay any taxes on the gift until it is exchanged to US dollars. Technically if the value does goes up beyond a tax year you are liable for taxes on this income over $250, even if it is still in dinar form. For currencies it is considered EARNED income if the income is over $250 dollars even if the dinar sits in your desk at home. But who the hell will really know anyhow that you have it and that’s my point. It is only when a 1099 form is forwarded to the IRS during the exchange at the bank, that they really care anyhow. So I would not worry about this.

But post-RV exchange is a different story and so if you have a GIFT letter notarized affidavit you can then prove that it was a GIFT to someone and no longer part of your earned income. Why is this? Because you no longer own it. It was given to someone else and it is now their worry.

So let’s now look at the ramifications of the RECEIVER:

In this case you, as the RECEIVER of the gift, have two options:

1) on your exchange of the GIFT dinar to US dollars, take the limits of the ANNUAL allowed gifted amount by the IRS or

2) you can opt to take the entire LIFETIME limit. But if you take option 2) you can no longer write off any GIFTS for the rest of your entire life.

In both of these cases a notarized affidavit would be necessary to prove to the IRS it was a gift and not your earned income.

Situation #3: GIVING to a NON-PROFIT Bonified CHARITY - Donation

If you are going to give substantial amounts of dinar to a charity think about how you are going to do it. Will it be in the form of Iraqi Dinars or US Dollars for the donation?

My second best option is to give it away in cash, post-RV exchanged in US dollars and don’t worry about having to explain to the charity about this investment. This makes life so much easier and may even affect the NDA (if you have one). Being that the receiver is already a non-profit charity they should be aware of the required gift letter for the cash that is needed to give to you.

My personal first option is to purchase something (goods or service) that the charity really needs thus you ensure that they really get it. Many times these charities are so heavy on top administrative expenses that so little of your donation really goes towards your intended gift.

So let’s put this into perspective:

I have given to charities for many years when living in the USA. I never once notarized the gift letter. The charity entity always supplied the affidavit letter to me and clearly stated what was gifted and the value, two very important items. As long as all parties signed and dated the letter it was legal.

If you GIFT someone the currency prior to exchange it is worth so little I would not worry about it. It is like giving someone $20 USD in a gift card. Who the hell cares that you gave it to anyone? The person receiving it also must not worry since I do not think the IRS is coming after them either…lol…lol.. nor is the bank going to file a 1099 form to the IRS since the value was way under the $250 and the receiver can just walk up to a teller and exchange it easily.

Pre-RV GIFT- when the gift of the dinar currency is done prior to the RV but not yet exchanged, the IRS really does not know about it and the bank is NOT going to require any proof of where you got the currency from when you later exchanged it. The only tax ramifications come from when it is exchanged later. If for some reason anyone needs to know you can always go back to the person gifted it to you and get your notarized affidavit. If for some reason this person will be unavailable in the future, then do it now.

Post-RV GIFT- when the transition of the dinar currency is done after the RV happens the currency is now worth more right? But it still does not matter much until it is exchanged and the income is derived from it and the 1099 form is submitted to the IRS. Then there are tax implications and thus the gifted letters come into play, but only if you want the tax benefit.

I hope my explanation helps everyone who intends to GIVE or RECEIVE a GIFT of currency.

Hey – didn’t someone say there is going to be a “non-taxable event” anyhow? Meaning no taxes paid on this currency income ..lol…lol…lol…

We should be prepared for any circumstance. There is no absolute proof that this is going to be a non-taxable event. This is only a long time rumor.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

(Mnt Goat - Again I keep telling everyone to stop listening these gurus such as with Bruce on the Big “stupid” Call. He said last night that the budget has been signed and passed 2 weeks ago. Really? He also said the Kurds got their 17%. Really. This is amazing since the live news media (not some delayed articles) are telling us something much, much different. How can he be so wrong? Hey Bruce- it times that you evaluated who the hell is giving you your information. It is NEVER correct and is just bullshit. Why don’t you go back to your own Big Stupid Universe since you don’t seem to be in ours.)

FUAD MASUM HAS CALLED ON THE GOVERNMENTS OF KURDISTAN REGION AND IRAQ TO HOLD URGENT MEETING

ERBIL — Iraqi President Fuad Masum has called on the governments of Kurdistan Region and Iraq to hold urgent meetings and discuss their disputes, especially pertaining to Iraq’s national budget bill.

The call comes after the Iraqi parliament passed earlier this week the controversial budget bill of 2018 in the absence of Kurdish factions.

The BILL NOW AWAITS PRESIDENT MASUM’S SIGNATURE, and Erbil has said it expects the president to return the bill to parliament for amendments.

The Kurdistan Region opposes the bill due to the huge slash of its share from the Iraqi national budget. KRG’s share has been reduced form 17% to 12% by the Baghdad government.

INCLUSION OF THE LAW OF THE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY IN THE AGENDA OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

(Mnt Goat – here comes HCL. Need I say is again?…that HCL will come prior to the RV. No HCL…No RV!)

The Ministry of Oil announced on Monday its position on the inclusion of the law of the National Oil Company in the agenda of the House of Representatives and vote on its paragraphs in its meeting scheduled on Monday.

Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi said according to a ministry statement received by "Iraq News" that he hoped to "complete the quorum of the session of the House of Representatives today to vote on the paragraphs of the draft law and approval, because it is a major national responsibility rests with all legislative and executive bodies for the development of industry Oil and the optimal investment of national wealth. "

Al-Allaibi added that "the Ministry of Oil completed earlier this year the draft law of the National Oil Company and presented it to the Council of Ministers, which voted on March 14, 2017, and then transmitted it in turn to the House of Representatives to vote and approve."

He praised the Minister of Oil "the decision of the Presidency of the House of Representatives, the inclusion of the draft law on the agenda of the Council," Appreciating the role and efforts of the Chairman and members of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary and their eagerness to expedite the presentation of the subject in the House of Representatives and vote on it, for its importance in the development of oil industry in Iraq.

"The adoption of this law will constitute a new era for the oil industry, relying on scientific methods, modern technology and national administration," he said. Of the wealth of the country in order to support and develop the national economy. "

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Salim al-Jubouri, announced after the first meeting on Saturday and after the adoption of the financial budget for 2018, the parliament will vote on the draft laws important in today's meeting, including the draft law of the National Oil Company

AL-ALLAIBI: THE VOTE ON THE LAW OF THE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY IS AN HISTORIC DECISION AIMED AT PROTECTING THE NATIONAL WEALTH

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi

Economy News Baghdad:

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi on Monday congratulated the Iraqi people on the occasion of the parliament’s vote on the National Oil Company’s proposed law, while stressing that the ministry will take appropriate measures and steps to implement the law .

The ministry said in a press statement received by “Economy News” that “the oil minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi congratulations and congratulations to the Iraqi people on the occasion of the members of the House of Representatives on the draft law of the National Oil Company .”

Al-Luaibi described THE VOTING PROCESS AS “THE HISTORICAL DECISION THAT AIMS AT OPTIMIZING THE INVESTMENT OF NATIONAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT AND PROTECTION AND DEVELOPING IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROGRAMS AND ADVANCED mechanisms entrusted by the effort and the national administration .”

He praised al-Luaibi, according to the statement, “the efforts of the President and members of the Council of Ministers and the President and members of the House of Representatives and the Committee of oil and energy parliamentary and all the committees, both working in the Ministry of Oil or other concerned bodies that contributed to the preparation and amendment to finalize the final version of the text of the law,” stressing that ” Procedures and appropriate steps to implement the law and achieve the desired goals.

(Mnt Goat- okay so many have bashed me and said this is already done. Really? What did I tell everyone over the last many years? I said if we don’t see this law passed sooner it will be later, but before they turn the currency back on. Why did I say this? Okay one more time…..IT IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT BY THE USA AND IMF. Get it now all you so called “gurus”?

Really now…common sense dictates that if nothing else tells us they need this HCL to progress forward to protect nearly 98% of their national wealth. I will also say many have very short memories on the hype back in 2010 and 2011 on getting the HCll done. It didn’t just GO AWAY!)

THE ALLOCATION OF A SHARE OF THE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY TO THE CITIZENS

BAGHDAD - A member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary Zaher Abadi, Tuesday, the ALLOCATION OF A SHARE OF THE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY TO THE CITIZENS.

"The distribution of profits of the National Oil Company 90% is distributed to the people and 10% to the company," he said. "The law of the National Oil Company allocates a share of its assets to the citizen, this law is for the benefit of the homeland and the citizen."

He added that "the National Oil Company allocated a fund for generations, and shares in the national company is not bought and sold because it belongs to the citizen."

And voted the House of Representatives during the meeting held on Monday, the proposal of the law of the National Oil Company.

(Mnt Goat – Folks do you realize just how good this news is? It is wonderful and amazing news. This is what we have been waiting for now for over 10 years and HCL is finally here…WOW,. WOW.,.WOW! )

MAHDI AL-ALAK: THERE IS A PACKAGE OF FACILITIES FOR INVESTORS TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON

(Independent) … Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi Al-Alaq, the government’s willingness to open the doors of investment in Iraq, noting that “a package of facilities for the work of investors will be announced soon.”

A statement from the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers received a copy of it on Sunday that the relationship “met with the director of Shell, Andrew Brown, in the presence of Chargé d’Affaires Mariel Khairat, and a representative of the British Embassy, but Kelly.”

“The government is ready to open the doors of investment in Iraq after the conference on reconstruction of Iraq in Kuwait,” he said, adding that “a package of facilities for the work of investors will be announced soon.”

He reviewed the most prominent Iraqi government activities and preparations for a reconciliation conference in the Nineveh Plain soon.

For his part, Brown extended his congratulations to the Iraqi government on the final victory over the terrorist advocate, reviewing the achievements of the company in Iraq, expressing great desire to expand investment.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 28870964_593627954305934_1740709249699100910_n
DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 28660631_593627777639285_3205820338346731740_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 3/7/18

Post by Tinef Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:33 pm

"Speaking of mountains"? .. we assume you mean Mts of BS.

Q: How does this fairytale of you living in the Bavarian Countryside help your credibility as a cut-n-past RV promoter & content provider?

Dear #DOJ.gov #FBI.gov #IRS.gov we're certain this avatar is not your friendly but often belligerent global currency researcher & "analyst", but is a paid fiction writer, shill & fraud. 

#SeeACrimeReportACrime       

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:06 pm

Well, Well, Well.... looky here.  This is where Mountain Goat Stole HIS Latest Diatribe about May Poles.  This guru ass is so unoriginal about his Bavarian Posts, what makes you think he isn't lying about all of his stupid "INTEL"

Mountain Goat's stolen MAY POLE INFO -- https://www.bavaria.by/experiences/city-country-culture/traditions-customs/1st-may-is-maypole-day-in-bavaria/

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 am

DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 2834342768 bigsmile

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 2805820865  DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 2805820865  DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 2805820865  DOJ - Mountain Goat  3/7/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum