Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***

+4
pgo
dlusk1414
1alaskan
ZTRAVLR2011
8 posters

Go down

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     Empty OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***

Post by ZTRAVLR2011 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 pm

OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***

asells

Subject: OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you *** Today at 9:21 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[GHOST] - AS PER OKIE----THIS SITE WILL NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ACCEPT OR REQUEST DONATIONS FROM ANYONE AND WILL ALWAYS BE MAINTAINED AS A FREE SITE.--IF YOUR CONCIOUS BOTHERS YOU ABOUT GETTING SOMETHING FOR FREE----DONATE TO A WORTHWHILE CHARITY.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME, AND MONEY PUT INTO THIS SITE. THANKS FOR KEEPING IT FREE FOR ALL OF US. NEED THAT UPGRADE FOR POST RV DAYS :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
ZTRAVLR2011
ZTRAVLR2011

Back to top Go down

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     Empty Re: OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***

Post by 1alaskan Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Miskebam,

Thank you and all the folks who have helped you do this for Okie, and for us. Some folks, myself included, sometimes get frustrated and vent, please don't hold it against us, we are sorry for the venting,.

But again thiank you,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***     Empty Re: OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***

Post by dlusk1414 Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Miskebam, Okie, Sambo, Sweet Queen and the rest of the whole "OKIE" team here... We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for giving us this site and most of all your time you have invested in helping all of us follow what is happening with this investment. I know there are many people that are hurting financially and wish this could have RV'd yesterday, but as we have found, no one truly knows the answer as to when... But, my family and I wanted you all to know that the information that you have been providing us is so very much appreciated..

You have been a blessing to many people.

Thank you all so much...

God Bless

☀ DLUSK1414
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Thanks to all of you for all you do for us...you are all indeed a blessing to all of us. Smile
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jtdinar Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:56 pm

ZTRAVLR2011 wrote: OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you ***

asells

Subject: OKIEOILMAN.NET NEVER CHARGES -- SITE UPGRADE coming *** No Charge to you *** Today at 9:21 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[GHOST] - AS PER OKIE----THIS SITE WILL NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ACCEPT OR REQUEST DONATIONS FROM ANYONE AND WILL ALWAYS BE MAINTAINED AS A FREE SITE.--IF YOUR CONCIOUS BOTHERS YOU ABOUT GETTING SOMETHING FOR FREE----DONATE TO A WORTHWHILE CHARITY.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME, AND MONEY PUT INTO THIS SITE. THANKS FOR KEEPING IT FREE FOR ALL OF US. NEED THAT UPGRADE FOR POST RV DAYS :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

SO WHY THE NEWSLETTER EMAIL THEN???? SOUNDS LIKE YOU WANT MEMBERS TO PAY FOR A NEWSLETTER TO "HELP" UPGRADE THE SITE. I HAVE TO TELL YOU, THE TIMING OF THIS EMAIL COULD NOT BE WORSE!!!

jtdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by bohmer Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Thank you for ALL that you do. Seen and unseen!!
bohmer
bohmer

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:09 am

If we are truly at the end of this, like the intel suggests, why spend so much money to upgrade? 90% of the traffic here will be gone after this rv's. Doesn't make much sense to me..... JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:22 am

therealbutterfly wrote:If we are truly at the end of this, like the intel suggests, why spend so much money to upgrade? 90% of the traffic here will be gone after this rv's. Doesn't make much sense to me..... JMHO

Yes. Beat me to it. I was wondering the same. I suppose it could be in anticipation of all the Post IQD RV happenings. Not to mention the DONG. Wink

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:47 am

The DONG,

If it does not RV when the IQD does, it will become very hard to get.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum