Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Interesting article
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine.

3 posters

Go down

Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. Empty Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine.

Post by ROJO$ Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:37 pm

I wanted to share with all of you one last time, before God pours out a blessing that none of us could either dream of or imagine.

You know, friends and fellow believers, that God has had this plan laid out for us all, for years now and has not only planned this blessing, He also knows exactly what each and every one of us will do with the blessings we are to receive here now.

In fact, God has known everything we would ever do throughout our entire lives and has been planning this blessing before any of us were ever born or took our first breaths. ("Breath Life" in the Bible refers to = "Soul Life")!

As we have fought off discouragement through the last many months of ups and downs, I have tried to remain emotionally grounded and have tried to keep my family equally grounded, but it hasn't helped, when all of these spiritually deprived "Unbelievers" have constantly posted here so as to invite in Satan's fear and disbelief on a regular basis.

I know OKIE and Scottie G and Bear and Bulldog are all believers and I know that the majority of those receiving this blessing are believers, but I am actually dumbfounded why all of these unbelievers are either in the deal or allowed on this site????? The reason I have been concerned that you let these idiots and fear mongers on the site and to challenge our Intel Hosts is Because, as the preverbeal saying goes, ONE BAD APPLE DOES IN FACT SPOIL EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE!....... but I guess this is a democratic site, allowing all of the idiots to post, My problem is that these guys that come on simply to spread fear and anxiousness, have in fact made life for many of us believers very difficult and moreover have in fact tried their damnedest to challenge each of our life's beliefs and faith, and that doesn't help anyone to stay in faith andor remain peaceful through these difficult ups and downs..

Now I realize that we are in fact at the end of the long journey and that the blessings God has established for all of us are about to be received, but at this point, don't you all think its time to quit being so damned democratic and give these donkeys the boot??????

I for one, could do with a lot less chatter from the naysayers and devil's advocates, because let's face it, Satan doesn't need an advocate, he is miserable and evil and ugly enough without these boneheaded losers speaking for him or helping him out at all.....

Anyhow, as the Bible states, IF YOU REMAIN FAITHFUL GOD WILL POUR OUT A BLESSING THAT YOU COULD NEITHER DREAM OF OR CONCEIVE ON YOUR OWN AND WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE THAT NOW, I WANT TO THANK OKIE AND BULLDOG, SCOTTIE G AND BEAR, BLUEWOLF AND FREEWAY BILL ALL THE GUYS THAT HAVE SPENT SO MUCH TIME AND SO MUCH OF THEIR VALUED DAYS AND WEEKS AND MONTHS AND YEARS, PULLING INFORMATION AND RESEARCHING THESE THINGS SO AS TO SHARE INFORMATION WITH ALL OF US, I TRULY BELIEVE THAT ALL OF THEM HAVE DONE THIS IN AN EFFORT, (VERY UNSELFISH EFFORT) TO HELP ALL OF US, KEEP THE FAITH AND CONTINUE TRUSTING GOD, ALL WHILE WE HAVE BEEN PLANNING WHAT TO DO FOR GOD'S PEOPLE, WHEN WE ACTUALLY FINALLY DO REALIZE THIS UNDESERVED, UNEARNED AND UNWARRANTED BLESSING THAT WE ARE NOW ABOUT TO REALIZE IN OUR LIVES...

SO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME AND PERSPECTIVES ON THIS INVESTMENT MY FRIENDS AND MORE THEN THAT, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOUR FAMILIES FOR THEIR BEING SO GRACIOUS IN SHARING YOU ALL WITH US, AS OUR LIVES ARE TRULY BETTER FOR HAVING KNOWN YOU ALL AND HAVING SHARED THIS, MOST PERSONAL AND EMOTIONAL EVENT IN ALL OF OUR LIVES.....

THE BIBLE SAYS GOD GAVE US GRACE, WHICH MEANS UNDESERVED, UNEARNED AND UNWARRANTED FAVOR FROM GOD THROUGH HIS SON JESUS CHRIST WHO GAVE HIS LIFE THAT WE MIGHT HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT MORE THEN, MORE THEN, MORE THEN, ABUNDANTLY!............

THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS THAT ALL LIFE CAME FORTH FROM THE WATERS, THAT MEANS "ALL LIFE BEGAN IN THE WATERS AND SPRANG FORTH FROM THEM TO FILL THE ENTIRE EARTH! THEN HOW WAS ADAM CREATED ONE MIGHT ASK IF THE BIBLE DOES NOT IN FACT DISPUTE EVOLUTION???

THE WORD OF GOD SAYS THAT ADAM WAS CREATED IN GOD'S IMAGE, RIGHT? THEN WHAT DOES THE WORD OF GOD DESCRIBE GOD AS??? THE BIBLE STATES VERY CLEARLY HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF TIMES THAT GOD IS (PNUEMA HAGION) WHICH WHEN TRANSLATED FROM THE ORIGINAL HEBREW MEANS "(HOLY SPIRIT") SO IF GOD'S IMAGE IS IN FACT HOLY SPIRIT, THEN IT ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT ADAM WAS CREATED BY GOD AS A MAN WITH HOLY SPIRIT "IN HIM" AND WHEN HE ATE OF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE, GOOD AND EVIL HE SURELY DIED. WELL PHYSICALLY HE DIDN'T DIE, IN FACT HE WENT ON TO HAVE TWO CHILDREN THAT WE KNOW OF AND LIVED A VERY LONG LIFE (PHYSICALLY) BUT THE MOMENT HE ATE OF THE TREE, HE DID IN FACT DIE ("SPIRITUALLY") THE POINT HERE IS THAT THE BIBLE IS TRUE FROM THE FIRST VERSE IN GENESIS 1:1 TO REVELATIONS 12:20 AND THE BIBLE DOES NOT DISPUTE EVOLUTION, IN FACT IT COMPLETELY SUPPORTS AND HOLDS UP THE FACT THAT ALL LIFE CAME FORTH FROM THE WATERS IN GENESIS 1 :20-31

SO IF THE BIBLE IS IN FACT TRUE, AND IN FACT SAYS THAT GOD WILL POUR OUT THIS BLESSING IN THESE TIMES, AFTER ISRAEL WAS FORMED AGAIN THEN WE ARE IN FACT LIVING IN THE END TIMES AND THERE ARE A NUMBER OF EVENTS NOW COMING THAT EACH OF US NEED TO BE PREPARED FOR, ENJOY YOUR NEW FOUND WEALTH, BUT GET READY, AS CHRIST WILL RETURN SOON AND WHEN HE DOES, THE SH%&%T IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN.....

GOD BLESS US ALL .....

IN CHRIST'S GLORIOUS NAME......

GOD BLESS ALL OF US.....
ROJO$
ROJO$

Back to top Go down

Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. Empty Re: Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:57 pm

AMEN

Back to top Go down

Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. Empty Amen and Thank You!

Post by HealthScans Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Thank you for a Great Message.

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine. Empty Re: Remaining Faithful Brings Bigger Blessing Then We Can Imagine.

Post by 1alaskan Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Remember,
When much is given, much is expected

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum