Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric....

Go down

What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric.... Empty What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means.....some have been lull to sleep again by the rhetoric....

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:23 pm

What Herman Cain’s Straw Poll Victory Means

Herman Cain won the Florida straw poll this weekend with 37% of the vote. Cain’s Facebook page, which I checked out following the news of his victory, is full of people who consider him a breath of fresh air. Most of them say they can’t stand Perry or Romney, but that Cain tells it like it is.

Overlooked, as usual, is that Cain himself doesn’t feel that way about Romney, whom he endorsed in 2008. D’oh.

Cain is more or less the same as the rest of the pack in terms of economic policy; they all seem to think tax reform is the solution to the aftermath of the financial crisis. Yes, they talk about regulation, too. But again, their solutions are from 1983. No mention of the source of the financial crisis, or why we keep having these financial bubbles and business cycles. (Here’s a hint.) No, it’s just a matter of changing our tax policy.

I’m not saying Cain supporters are stupid or dense. I am saying they are not looking at their man honestly, or perhaps do not know everything they should about him. And I don’t expect all Americans to understand what causes the business cycle. But for heaven’s sake, they should at least look into it (see the business cycle section). It’s kind of important.

Cain’s Florida straw poll victory means that 37% of participants believe the following:

1) Supporting TARP is A-OK.
2) Endorsing Mitt Romney is A-OK.
3) Claiming as late as 2006 that there was no housing bubble, that the economy was fine, that skeptics were just people who hated George W. Bush, and being totally taken by surprise by the Panic of 2008, is A-OK, and this is just the person we need in charge.

For supporting evidence for these and other problems with Cain, click here.

For the five-minute case against Cain, see below.

The Trouble with Herman Cain

http://www.tomwoods.com/blog/what-herman-cains-straw-poll-victory-means/
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum