Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Regarding Time with RayRen" 2/17/18

2 posters

Go down

"Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 Empty "Regarding Time with RayRen" 2/17/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:51 am

Did anyone else's BS meter go off after reading this? Its like reading a post from Bruce, you have to ask your self where he gets his info. The part I have a problem with is the supposed amount a bank can now take in in a single day in deposits and if you have over that you have to come back to complete your exchange at a later date. WHAT?? A lot of people I know have only a few notes but a lot of people I know have more than a few. If this was true, an exchange center could only exchange 1 person a day and they would have to shut down because they have more than the limits talked about in this post. What happened to getting everyone in and out as soon as possible? And now Tony is saying, unless I read it wrong, that there is a limit on the amount of a Zim note? Granted, I would take that in a heart beat after all of the delays but that is not what we have been told, by Tony/Ray and others for all these years. I can't imagine the confusion and problems associated with exchanging a portion of your currencies and then coming back at a later time to exchange some more and then coming back at a later time to exchange some more ect ect... Does this make sense to anyone? I find this very hard to believe this is coming up now, that the banks just remembered they had a cap on deposits and they have not done something to accommodate currency exchangers.

The scenario laid out by Tony/Ray would take the exchange process months to get done. We haven't even exchanged and their already talking about mucking up the exchange process. Its no wonder we can't get this done.

Midwestman

I’ve been on this expedition for a few years and I thought I would remind everyone of some of the material that other journeymen / women have shared for our benefit. But first I’ve noticed TNT’s RayRen98 has been dishing out some very convincing information that we’ll be exchanging soon however, we all still wait. I mention TNT because it seems the most published post lately on IDC about how close we are to exchanging. The rates are being cited again at a rate of .11, .22 or whatever, per ZIM, and does not make sense or equal $10 million for a $100T ZIM bond when multiplied – my calculator does not lie to me, it comes up with the answer of $11T. The following articles referenced dispel the removal of 6 zero’s from the ZIM. We hold ZIM bonds and you cannot subtract zero’s from a printed bond.

The real rates will come out when we actually get the 800#’s and exchange. If the banks are trying to play us, cabal tactics, by deleting zero’s then we know. Why has RayRen98 always talked about having contacts in higher places and gets the inside scoop on when the funds are coming, because once funded we should be close behind and has always stated that 6 zero’s would be removed. Every week dragging us into his story line of being so close, and we should know something soon. Every time the story line leads back to a banker delaying things, which we know not to trust until they’re all dealt with. Of course, just like everyone who doesn’t like fingers pointed at them – they always say “Believe me, Don’t believe me, it matters not”. Well I think that’s right. We have to use our own discernment and figure out who’s telling us the truth. Think about it, most folks just deflect those non-believers back to that statement – they are the only ones that have the facts and it doesn’t matter if you believe them or not. It’s like that statement will make you believe them more. (You all know who you are that do this.) Maybe they believe whoever is telling them and that’s our problem, we get sucked into the same story they got sucked into. It’s not their fault, I believe people have been sucked into a great fable once or twice. So, who is really telling the truth? Are they trying to convince us to take lower rates? I think the inundation of this incomprehensible cash flow into the world has the world financiers running scared. The financial markets would implode, the banks would be ruined, oh the horror. You see - Cabal talk. I know a few things for sure, we are greater than we give ourselves credit for and the abundance that is coming our way is to eliminate money. I am onboard with that. So, I stay centered and true to me, and share my energy with everyone.

“Treat others as one would wish to be treated.”

Joe Meadow

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 Empty Re: "Regarding Time with RayRen" 2/17/18

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:51 pm

"Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 Digita10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 2805820865   "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 2805820865   "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 2805820865   "Regarding Time with RayRen"  2/17/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum