Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dr. Clarke 2/14/18

4 posters

Go down

Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 Empty Dr. Clarke 2/14/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 am

Hank: SO COME ON DOC, GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT - I CAN TAKE IT!

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU SAYING WE'RE READY TO END THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE NOW?

JUST GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT. YES / NO

DR. CLARKE (2-14-18) - HANK:

Let us be VERY CLEAR exactly what we wrote, and how we wrote it 2 days ago, in the 2-12-18 Post, so there is no confusion, as the days ahead unfold. Here's how we see it, and what we said:

"We fully expect that NOBODY GETS OUT OF FEBRUARY 2018, Without the Prize!......if they choose.

AGAIN, as said in last week's Post - we're fully engaged, focused, and pinpointing the activities between, FEB. 15 - 19th, 2018, as MAJOR........and the "Process" will spread throughout the END of February..........and into March, with increasing benefit.

Read carefully.

We're very Optimistic & Expectant......& Direct.

That's how we see it, at this time, because we're telling you this BEFORE these dates begin, and over the course of the rest of February etc.

AND, back on our 2-2-18 Post, if you're paying attention, we gave you Kuwait's experience on PURPOSE for a Reason, with at least 2 major clues, one of which, NOBODY got the main clue point yet, about the whole post. Go back and re-read it.

See what JUMPS out.

More FUN.

INSANE days ahead. In a Good Way.

There's a reason we've said many times lately,
"What's Obvious, is NOT the way of it".

Remember this.

Dr. Clarke
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 Empty Re: Dr. Clarke 2/14/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:56 am

KarenK: This is what Rex Tillerson says: investment in Iraq is critical to avoid ISIS' return

By CAROL MORELLO | The Washington Post | Published: February 13, 2018

KUWAIT CITY — Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday declared IRAQ OPEN FOR BUSINESS and urged governments and investors to help rebuild the country or risk seeing a return of the Islamic State.

Tillerson said the U.S. Export-Import Bank would sign a memo that would facilitate financing for $3 billion in American goods and services. He listed several large U.S. corporations that already have deals with Iraq totaling $2 billion, and he lauded the investment opportunities.

That is far less than the $88 billion Iraq needs to restore basic water and power and rebuild schools destroyed during ISIS' reign over vast swaths of Iraq and Syria. And it is unlikely that the conference will net Iraq anywhere near that sum.

Tillerson said the conference was not about donating but about "understanding" the business opportunities available.

DR. CLARKE (2-14-18) - KAREN K :

Have you figured out WHY we basically said nothing was going to happen BEFORE or DURING the Kuwait Conference, even though EVERYONE ELSE (Intel Providers) were yelling at the top of their lungs, on Calls, Blogs, Sites & so-called Studies, for the past few weeks?

We'll tell you NOW, because now you'll see it, the way we "SEE" it, since we're Now Today, on the other side of it (since nobody else has told you THIS about the Kuwait shindig, and what's REALLY going on......so far, but us:

"The Kuwait Conference was set up a long time ago, just to be used primarily as a "Worldwide Public Advertising Tool", to give Iraq a "Publicly Justified Reason", on a worldwide scale, to FINALLY substantially increase the value of their currency, the Dinar......soon afterward......& JUSTIFY IT.

Yes in Kuwait, they collected a few funds (chump change), and ate a few hot dogs together, finalized and signed a few deals......FINALIZED......But:

It's the type of deal, where they can NOW say, after they raise the value, "Hey, we did everything else that we could do up to this point, including calling the world in to invest & contribute, so out of desperation, we finally had to do the ONLY thing left to do - Raise our currency value, for the good of Iraq & it's people." - something to that affect.

HOW? They can NOW SHOW PUBLICLY, that they've done EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, to get the necessary funding to rebuild and re-establish their country monetarily, from all OUTSIDE sources - and have come up way Short, in terms of what they need.

This is now Public, for the World to see. It is NOW Fact......since the official liberation of Mosul over 8 months ago, and Iraq's Officially PUBLIC Country Liberation & Celebration, a couple months ago at the end of the year.

Thus, NOW, they can justify in the World's Viewpoint, a substantial currency increase in value, in order to move the country fully into the physical healing, it requires.

So, when the rate jumps overnight (suddenly, so to speak), Iraq can now justify it Publicly, in every way possible......and it won't look to the World, like another "Insider Money Scam", coming out of a country with a history full of Political Monetary Corruption - at least not as much.

They now have a Factual, Documented, Publicly Justifiable reason, to do what they're about to do.

Keep Watching & Listening to the U.S. over the next few days.

We showed you last post, WHAT & WHEN.....

From Dr. Clarke's lofty view.....One flew over the Coo Coo's Nest.

Dr. Clarke

P.S. Plus, O I L .......is booming - Here, There & Everywhere. EVERYWHERE. Your $$$$$$$$.

Is this all "WAY TOO IL-LOGICAL" for Comfort?

We want to add a new, important word to our repertoire: "INSANE"

It's about to get MORE insanely "IL-LOGICALLY INSANE".

IN A GOOD WAY.

WATCH.

Excerpt from 2-12-18

DR. CLARKE (2-12-18): We told you (WHAT & WHEN) was NOT going to happen, even though EVERY major Intel Provider (EVERYONE else - printed articles, conference calls, blogs, websites) was, printing and speaking about it this past week or 2, and in fact we've been showing and leading you up to this, since our first post in January 2018.......actually since last July 2017......despite so many injecting their own, personal meaning into everything....without Us EVER saying RV RV RV!

We ARE telling you WHAT & WHEN - IS about to Happen.....

AND, we fully expect that NOBODY GETS OUT OF FEBRUARY, 2018, Without the Prize!......if they choose.

AGAIN, as said in last week's Post - we're fully engaged, focused, and pinpointing the activities between, FEB. 15 - 19th, 2018, as MAJOR........and the "Process" will spread throughout the END of February..........and into March, with increasing benefit. Read carefully.

We're very Optimistic & Expectant......& Direct.

DID WE GIVE YOU AN RV DATE?......that's for you to decide, and it always has been. (RV is a questionable definition, and not ours)

The Steps must happen in order......EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE, FROM WHAT'S IT'S BEEN FOR SOOOOO LONG!.........in February.

Are you watching the U.S - What is Said & Done......already?

Pay Attention!

Dr. Clarke
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:06 pm

Recaps is tail-spinning, reflected in more unstable posts from their fake, bought-and-paid-for guru, Dr Clarke.  It's been more than 2 years since Recaps introduced Clarke, and Clarke has been an absolute fraud...but now that ol web traffic has nose-dived (very, very easy to track)...so it might be time for Recaps to put the fake guru Clarke out of his misery and make up another fictitious DR-created guru.  Maybe it'll save their struggling traffic and ad shuffle click bait revenue, lol.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold4187 Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:28 pm

I agree a wannabe. Never been right yet. As much as i like this to be done . Now it's a pipe dream after 14 years

Harold4187

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:16 pm

Dr. Clarke is as worthless as the folks at recraps who invented him.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 2805820865  Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 2805820865  Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 2805820865  Dr. Clarke   2/14/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum