Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments

Go down

The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments Empty The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:34 am

The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments

The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments Image

14-02-2018 10:32 AM

Baghdad News -
Life

The global debate over the feasibility of the World Trade Organization (WTO) has moved into the corridors of the World Summit of Governments, which ended in Dubai yesterday, with the declared support of protectionism in a number of major countries, led by the United States under President Donald Trump, In addition to the occasional protests in some western countries that criticize "globalization" and its repercussions on the marginalized class in the world, and the benefit of countries without them.

"There is no future for the world without the World Trade Organization (WTO)," said WTO Director-General Roberto Azevedo at a summit attended by more than 4,000 government officials and international institutions from 140 countries. "Our work affects business activities around the world, They are actions that affect the lives of society. Globalization is not an option but a reality. " He added that the countries that criticized the organization did not mean it, but talked about the amendment and change in their approaches, systems and working methods, and I support them.

"There is a difference between what states say and what they do. Since the start of the controversy against the WTO, only 5 percent of global trade has been affected. And that the problem with those who advocate and promote protectionism, is that it comes from people who suffer from marginalization, and countries that are not ready for the next technological revolution ».

He stressed that 8 out of 10 people lose their jobs because of new technology, not because of economic or political policies. And that e-commerce remains, and develops at an amazing speed due to modern technology.

The Secretary-General of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, Mukhisa Kitoy, pointed to the need to know why some States opposed free trade policy and considered that the exploitation by politicians of the situation of society for the development of isolationist feelings was dangerous to the future of societies and States.

"In order to make the most of international trade, we first have to define its basic engines, clarify the role of small and medium enterprises, focus on the high competitiveness of globalization and open international trade, and the role of international organizations in controlling trade." The facilitation of trade and investment was the solution, depending on how States did so. Facilitating trade did not mean simplifying but organizing it in a way that would ensure its continuity.

He stressed that free trade is not a cause of people's anger, but the inability of the labor market to organize itself in a way that leads to the elimination of unemployment and create opportunities for graduates and unemployed alike. He pointed out that countries are able to raise their competitiveness if they take the right and logical steps, but some of the major industrialized countries may frustrate this trend through the uniqueness of the decision and the formulation of market policy.

The International Trade Center (ITC) Executive Director Arantcha Gonzalez said today that the world is divided into two groups. First, international trade and open market policies are detrimental to the sovereignty of nations and thus enhance its isolation. The other group is enthusiastic about openness and free trade without any controls or restrictions.

"The politicization of trade is very dangerous and may have negative consequences in the future," said UAE Economy Minister Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=32102

The controversy over the survival of the WTO goes to the top of governments 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum