Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City

Go down

Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City Empty Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:48 am

Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City

Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City 5924

15/02/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Health signed an official agreement with South Korea's KOICA on Thursday to set up the 100-bed Iraqi-Korean hospital for critical care in the medical city.

The Director General of the Department of Medicine City, Hassan Mohammed al-Tamimi, in a statement reported by the newspaper "Al-Sabah" official and read by "Economy News", "The Ministry and within the plans to increase the number of hospitals in the country, in order to provide the best medical and health services, (KOICA) of South Korea to set up the Iraqi-Korean hospital for critical care capacity of 100 beds in the city of medicine.

He added that the agreement included the location of the hospital so as to ensure its proximity to all hospitals and major emergencies, in addition to rehabilitating the tunnel of the city of medicine for the easy transfer of patients to and to the critical care center (critical), as well as discuss the possibility of providing medical and health staff working in health, Hospital, equipment and training of medical and health staff.

Al-Tamimi said that the delegation will conduct surveys during the visit to assess the preliminary estimates and the implementation stages, as well as taking sufficient information about the provision of equipment and training of the staff, noting that the next few days will see the start of the work of establishing the hospital and provide the initial requirements for him.

He noted that the city, in coordination with the company, has developed a structure of 600 employees from different medical and health staff to complete them as soon as possible and to put them into service, especially that the city of medicine is the largest medical center in the country.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11140

Korean company signs agreement to build 100-bed hospital in Medicine City 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum