Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption

Go down

Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption Empty Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption

Saying that this slogan is aimed at the media and election propaganda ...

13/02/2018 - 12:05 Iraq

Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption Bee038d541bba88ef2b6cace131f5da8_L

A Kurdish deputy in the Iraqi parliament and a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee confirmed that Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption, and that raising this slogan is aimed at the media and election propaganda only.

"The Integrity Committee received at its weekly meeting a number of files of corruption of Iraqi officials, which shows the escalation of financial and administrative corruption," said Dr Ardalan Noordin, MP of the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc.

The Kurdish MP, that «the Iraqi prime minister is not serious in the fight against corruption, and now run (corrupt) ministries and parties, and the use of the talk of fighting corruption only in the framework of media and election propaganda».

"The financial corruption of officials, including the security forces, has caused great damage to the budget of Iraq, which has become dependent in recent years on international loans."

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said last month that after the war on Dasha, the war on corruption will begin, but Dr. Ardalan Noureddine confirms that so far no decision has been made to stop any official or prevent him from traveling abroad.

And classified international organizations, Iraq among the most corrupt countries in the world, noting that this disease, which has suffered in Iraq since 2003 caused many of the economic crises in the country.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/414772

Member of the Integrity Committee: Abadi is not serious in fighting corruption 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum