Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term

Go down

Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term Empty Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:49 am

Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term

Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term 5848

02/12/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

Minister of Planning Salman Jumaili said that Iraq needs 23 billion dollars in the short term and 65 billion dollars in the medium term for reconstruction and recovery.

Al-Jumaili said during the first session of the donor conference in Kuwait, which began its work on Monday and lasts three days, according to a ministry statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "The total damage to the seven provinces that are due to terrorist acts, the provinces of Nineveh - Anbar - Salah Baghdad - Babel - Diyala - Kirkuk) amounted to about 46 billion dollars, added to the total damage in the security sector, which amounted to 14 billion dollars and the value of losses on the assets of cash in banks and banks about 10 billion dollars.

He added that "the reconstruction and recovery needs estimated at 88.2 billion dollars, including 22.9 billion dollars needed by Iraq in the short term and 65.4 billion dollars in the medium term."

"If the non-oil economy continues to grow at the pre-2014 rate of 8 percent, the real cumulative loss of non-oil GDP is estimated at 107 billion dollars," he said.

He added that "the housing sector suffered damage of 16 billion dollars, which constitutes 35% of the total damage."

The Minister of Planning estimated that "the number of residential buildings affected by (147) thousand residential buildings (37%), in the province of Nino and (22%) in the province of Salah al-Din and (17%) in Anbar province," noting that "damage to the energy sectors Oil and gas are the highest among the infrastructure sectors, amounting to (11) billion dollars. "

"The industrial and trade sector was the most productive sector affected, the damage in this sector amounted to more than (5) billion dollars, and damage to the agriculture sector more than (2 billion) dollars, while the education sector was the largest sector of damage among the social sectors B 2.4 billion dollars and the health sector at 2.3 billion dollars.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11089

Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 83 billion dollars in the short and medium term 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum