Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Late Saturday Night Jester Chat: "MarkZ Thinks We are There"  2/10/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Late Saturday Night Jester Chat: "MarkZ Thinks We are There" 2/10/18

Go down

Late Saturday Night Jester Chat: "MarkZ Thinks We are There"  2/10/18 Empty Late Saturday Night Jester Chat: "MarkZ Thinks We are There" 2/10/18

Post by Ssmith on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:32 am

Jester’sPlace

JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE...

[MarySunshine] JESTER So glad to see you! Do you have any news tonight? Thurs you thought you might have a tidbit...

[JESTER] caro MarySunshine WE BEEN TRYING TO GET CONCRETE INFO FOR SURE... HARD TO CONFIRM THINGS WHEN YOU CANNOT GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER OF EXACTLY WHERE THINGS ARE... I'D RATHER HAVE THAT THAN THE GUESSING EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING....

[JESTER] A LOT OF SIGNS BUT I AM NOT HANGING MY HAT ON THE NEXT DAMN MEETING OR WHATEVER WHEN THAT IS ALL JUST HOPING THAT IS THE NEXT THING TO LOOK AT...

[JESTER] LIKE I TOLD YOU LAST TIME... WE HAVE A FEW THINGS LOOKING UP... GUYS IN IRAQ FINALLY POPPED BACK UP ON THE RADAR...

TOLD BY CONTACT "STORE OWNERS BEING TOLD THAT A PRICE CHANGE IN THE COMING DAYS"... EXACT WORDS...

[JESTER] THE IRAQ THING IS STIRRING... BUT THAT IS JUST PART OF THE PROCESS...

[JESTER] AND THE SPOOKS SENT ME A MESSAGE EARLIER IN THE WEEK SAYING THEIR BOYS TELLING THEM THINGS ARE GETTING CLOSE...

[MarySunshine] JESTER Three cheers to the spooks! HAPPYDANCE HAPPYDANCE

[JESTER] AND UST CONTACT SAYING FEELING IS THINGS ARE CLOSER...

[JESTER] TALKED TO MARKZ... HE THINKS WE ARE THERE... SO DOES REDWOLF... SO WE WILL SEE...

[JESTER] I STILL DON'T THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A 800 NUMBER BS SHOUT OUT... IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME TO WORK THINGS THROUGH THE SYSTEM...

[JESTER] BUT I DO THINK WE ARE CLOSER... BUT I AM STILL NOT CALLING SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE... THE OTHERS SHOULD NOT BE EITHER...

[tmorrow1953] let's see....Jester, MarkZ, Redwolf, UST, Spooks,.....hmmmmm......

[JESTER] NITE NITE[
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Late Saturday Night Jester Chat: "MarkZ Thinks We are There"  2/10/18 Empty Re: Late Saturday Night Jester Chat: "MarkZ Thinks We are There" 2/10/18

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:23 pm

@Jester wrote:BUT I AM STILL NOT CALLING SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE... THE OTHERS SHOULD NOT BE EITHER

Why not, you've lied about everything else.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Late Saturday Night Jester Chat: "MarkZ Thinks We are There"  2/10/18 2805820865  Late Saturday Night Jester Chat: "MarkZ Thinks We are There"  2/10/18 2805820865  Late Saturday Night Jester Chat: "MarkZ Thinks We are There"  2/10/18 2805820865  Late Saturday Night Jester Chat: "MarkZ Thinks We are There"  2/10/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Late Saturday Night Jester Chat: "MarkZ Thinks We are There"  2/10/18 Empty Re: Late Saturday Night Jester Chat: "MarkZ Thinks We are There" 2/10/18

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:33 am

Wasn't TerryK (With the Sterling Lawsuit) connected to Jester?

What ever happened to Jesters INTEL guy Hocus Pocus?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum