Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kaparoni - "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18

2 posters

Go down

Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 Empty Kaparoni - "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:20 am

Kaperoni: This means they are sticking with sound monetary policies that will inprove the value of the dinar as the GDP improves. In other words, as investment comes into Iraq, the dinar will rise in value. Which from everything else we have read, appears to be some kind of float.

Tgirl: Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) News > Al-Nasiri: Central Bank aims to build a solid banking sector in 2018

02/10/2018 Samir Al Nusairi, the economic and banking advisor to the Association of Private Banks, affirmed that the Central Bank's adoption of standards and controls conforms to the requirements of international standards and the basic and subsidiary objectives of its strategy until 2020 and to activate and consolidate new visions of monetary policy applications for the purpose of achieving its objectives set out in Law No. 56 of 2004 based on transparency, disclosure and application of international standards And the confidence in banking transactions between him and banks and thus building a solid banking sector will be one of its important objectives in 2018.

​Pointing out to the demand of the banking departments in cooperation with the quality departments in the central bank to implement the instructions and the rules and regulations and executive decisions issued by the higher authorities and that the implementation is in line with the spirit and contents of the instructions and to enhance the continuation of the provision of banking services to customers and achieve the objectives of monetary policy and continued efforts made by the exception of the Association of Banks Banks are improving their banking reputation with international financial institutions and organizations and correspondent banks.

Al Nusairi said that the Central Bank has worked during the past two years with deliberate and sequential steps and coordinated with the concerned international bodies and building strong relations with the Arab and foreign central banks as well as the Association of Banks to move across the Arab and foreign countries to clarify the bright points of the Iraqi banking sector and developments during 2016 and 2017 and in coordination with The Central Bank, where procedural, regulatory and structural policies were drawn up and issued its strategy for the years (2016-2020) and set its objectives to achieve financial stability and develop banking work technically, structurally and organizationally with a view to achieving financial coverage.

Has prepared and laid the foundations of financial and technical appropriate to the reality of the Iraqi economy and the mechanisms of banking work, which formed a solid base on the scale of the home and abroad, which led to the transfer of the state of the Iraqi economy in its main rings and the most prominent financial sector from the stage of gray to follow-up and was expected to move to another advanced stage in the

He added that all this led the Central Bank to plan for a new phase in 2018 based on the following pillars: -

1 - Working and dealing with banks Balayat and standards of work and a new assessment of the pressures of specific instructions and give them the flexibility and privileges and facilities to achieve many of the central objectives in economic and banking reform is transparent and transparent, with strict adherence to the application of international standards adopted.

2 - Dealing with banks based on the provision of new and high-level banking services and products and restore public confidence in the banking sector and achieve a strategy of financial inclusion. In addition to its results and the extent of its commitment to implement the monetary policy directions of the Central Bank and reflect on its actual contribution to GDP and its contribution to sustainable development and its transition from the role of banking to the developmental role.

3- Dealing with banks in accordance with the evaluation and classification criteria adopted by the Central Bank in accordance with international standards. He concluded by saying that the Central Bank has introduced new policies and visions and mechanisms of smooth implementation,

but it is monitored and followed up on a daily and accurate basis inside and outside Iraq in order to achieve the above economic goals and strengthen international banking relations with the international banks in order to serve our national economy and the banking sector.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11043

Punisher: Thanks Tgirl. One of the respected Iraqis in Iraq.

Kaperoni: "In addition to its results and the extent of its commitment to implement the monetary policy directions of the Central Bank and reflect on its actual contribution to GDP and its contribution to sustainable development and its transition from the role of banking to the developmental role."

This is a very clear statement for those looking for an overnight RV, it ain't happening. This means they are sticking with sound monetary policies that will inprove the value of the dinar as the GDP inproves. In other words, as investment comes into Iraq, the dinar will rise in value. Which from everything else we have read, appears to be some kind of float.

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13468700-al-nasiri-central-bank-aims-to-build-a-solid-banking-sector-in-2018

Kaperoni: Iraq Government News > Kurdistan threatens to boycott tomorrow's meeting in the event of the budget included a second reading

10/02/2018 05:31 |Press direction – Erbil It threatened the Kurdistan Alliance, on Saturday, to resort to boycott parliament session tomorrow if the National Alliance's insistence on the inclusion of the budget on the agenda and pass the second reading.

Said Kurdish lawmaker Mohammed Othman, said that "the Kurds are still insisting on passing the budget through consensus, unlike all other issues."

He added that "the government of understanding with some objecting blocs on the paragraphs of the budget and the neglect of the demands of the Kurds confirms the existence of targeting them," he said, adding that "if the insistence of the National Alliance to pass the budget before the majority of the Kurds have no choice but to boycott the meeting."

He stressed that "the Kurds can return to Kurdistan and leave the harmonic process if the blocks does not wish their presence within the consensus government."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi was held last week, meeting with representatives of Kurdish parties to talk about the controversial special budget points.

And it demanded that the Kurdish blocs have installed the region's share in the current year's budget 17% instead of 12% sent from the government, but apparently the government is determined to calculate the share of the Kurds, according to population ratios for each province of the region. C h

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/204708.html

Justwaiting: according to population ratios for each province of the region

Well, then better get busy with census. I can't remember when the last one was, but long ago

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13468715-kurdistan-threatens-to-boycott-tomorrow-s-meeting-in-the-event-of-the-budget-included-a-second-reading

Kaperoni: Iraq Government News > Tomorrow .. Parliament completes the final reading of the budget

2/10/2018 0:00 Baghdad / morning , said a member of the Legal Committee of the Parliamentary full Zaidi, that the House of Representatives will complete the second reading of the budget during the day tomorrow , Sunday 's meeting, pointing out that he will be put to the vote after four days, at a time when the MP for a coalition of state law , Jassim al - Bayati , ruled out the vote on the budget in a session tomorrow because of the absences of Representatives and boycott some of the sessions.

He said Zaidi in a press statement on Friday: " The next parliamentary session scheduled to be held (on Sunday) will see the completion of the second reading of the law of the general budget for the current 2018 , " noting that "will be presented the budget to vote four days after the completion of the second reading."

Zaidi said that "dialogue will continue with all parties that have notes on the budget law", refusing at the same time "to resort to some of my arms and jump over the laws to pass their demands," he said.

For his part, MP for the coalition of state law , Jassim al - Bayati said: "The House of Representatives as a result of absences that reach more than 130 deputies, he became paralyzed and helpless before the adoption of important laws", adding that the Presidency of the parliament required to clarify the reasons for those absences, and download the harshest penalties for absentees "ruling out" pass the budget in the next session as a result of provincial and absences.

"in turn, called MP Firdaus al - Awadi, the House of Representatives to vote on the budget without paying attention to the demands of the Kurdistan region, said al - Awadi , in a statement received" morning ":" the style of consensus on the budget will satisfy political parties and blocs and the Doanh the Iraqi people,

it is unreasonable to delay passing the budget so far in order to satisfy the provincial government , "she said, adding that" the House of Representatives to act in accordance with the legal framework and the vote on the budget without wasting more time that began moving unjustifiably " , noting that "not to pass the budget after two months of its fiscal year is a significant failure in the work of the House of Representatives."

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=152534

Phil Oberholzer: Well we'll have to see if they get it accomplished or not...I'm not going to hold my breath.

Chattels: David M. Witty @DavidMWitty1 Iraqi MP: attempts to please Iraqi Kurdish Region & US pressure are delaying passage of Iraqi national budget. US is applying pressure to give Kurdish Region more than it deserves at expense of other provinces. http://mobp.as/8qGXk

Following @DavidMWitty1 Iraqi MP calls on Parliament to vote now on passage of national budget. A vote will challenge US pressure & strike a blow at US which has greatly damaged Iraq over past 14 years. US is applying pressure to give Kurdish Region more than it deserves. http://mobp.as/uFGXk

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13468632-tomorrow-parliament-completes-the-final-reading-of-the-budget

Iraq Economic News > 70 humanitarian organizations and 1850 various international companies participating in the reconstruction conference of Iraq

Mike: Thanks justwaiting

02/10/2018 70 humanitarian organizations and 1850 various international companies participating in the reconstruction conference of Iraq Friday 9 February Alsumaria News / Baghdad After the success of Iraq to achieve victory and defeat the organization "Daash",

and the declaration of the country free of members of the terrorist organization that wiped out the green and land in Mesopotamia, the need to work on the reconstruction of the affected areas in the Iraqi provinces, which was controlled by the organization and push its citizens to After the destruction of their homes, and damaged the infrastructure of roads, hospitals, schools and public facilities, due to the practices of the Berber organization, and the need for about 100 billion dollars to rebuild them again.

Hence, Kuwait's response to its sister Iraq, where it initiated the convening of an international conference for the reconstruction of Iraq, and announced its hosting after coordination with the Iraqi government from 12 to 14 February, to achieve a developmental start in Iraq, through the active participation of the international community

The private sector or civil society organizations active in the relief and development sector, in their role towards the Iraqi people, which prompted the World Bank to request to participate in the organization of the conference to provide the required guarantees for the sector

The Iss, and promote the concept of the existence of guarantees for investment in Iraq, as well as the European Union and the United Nations involvement Egypt, as always, as the great sister of the Arab states, was the first country to announce its participation in order to contribute to alleviating the suffering of the brotherly Iraqi people.

As well as the declaration of dozens of countries, about 70 humanitarian organizations, including 30 regional and international organizations, 25 Iraqi organizations, and 15 Kuwaiti organizations, as well as 2300 personalities representing 1850 companies International Motto Of, to participate in its activities.

The conference aims to focus on building the human being and achieving the elements of stability by rebuilding infrastructure, providing jobs, reviving Iraq's economy and opening the door to investing in it by mobilizing international support to support Iraq's reconstruction and development plans and enhancing donor cooperation. National, and international development institutions, as well as private investors as part of this process.

The conference will mobilize funding from various sources to help Iraq meet post-reconstruction and development needs and reaffirm national and international commitment to support reconstruction and development efforts, especially for areas liberated from the grip of terrorist organization,

For a joint program of the Iraqi Government and the international community to guide reconstruction and development efforts on the development of radical solutions for all those affected by conflict, support for local and national capacity-building, strengthening resilience and support for social protection systems, Balance between stability and reconstruction plans on the one hand and the national reconciliation program on the other.

The conference will be held under the patronage of the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah for three days.

The first day will focus on Iraq reconstruction program, international assistance in this regard and the development work led by civil society organizations in Iraq. In addition to the renewal and provision of new financial support to Iraq, consisting of grant programs, development loans, in addition to private sector investments.

The Iraqi citizen, who in the past years has become a victim of black terrorism led by the terrorist organization in Iraq, hopes that the conference will come out with recommendations and investment and development opportunities that will enable him to return home and lead a dignified life once again.

​Especially in the light of the great preparations taken by Kuwait to ensure the achievement of the goals of the conference, and reduce the suffering of Iraqis

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsumaria.tv/news&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dalsumaria%2Bnews%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1264%26bih%3D584

Stay grounded...

Paxx: That is a lot of investment companies and organizations! Really a lot!. If Iraq screws this us, they are going to look like even more epic losers than they already are.

This is definitely their moment to stop the corruption and open their economy to the world but they need to start to implement these organization requirements immediately (no more foot dragging). They must comply with the international standards or this is going to be yet another embarrassment for them in my opinion.

I really hope these companies are demanding they meet the IMF article eight standards. It makes sense that they would require article eight before investing millions and billions USD worth of investment there. I really hope this can be the impetus for their monetary reform and future success. - Do Iraqis hate money or something?

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13468724-70-humanitarian-organizations-and-1850-various-international-companies-participating-in-the-reconstruction-conference-of-iraq-

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 Empty Re: Kaparoni - "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Wishing ain't gonna make it happen ... no matter how hard you wish, or spin the news.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 2805820865  Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 2805820865  Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 2805820865  Kaparoni -  "Impetus" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 2/10/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum