Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped

3 posters

Go down

URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped Empty URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:09 am

URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped

URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped Story_img_5a7f396be55ae

2018/2/10 21:26

{Maysan: Euphrates News} announced Ahmed Abbas, the founder of the district of the Great Magistrate of the province of Maysan in southern Iraq, Saturday, stopped the flow of the Tigris in the judiciary.
Abbas said in an interview to Al - Furat satellite that "water stations in the district of Hungary , the Great and spend the benefit of the castle and my part of justice and goodness , and dozens of villages stopped completely.

He added that it was because of the Tigris river stopped flowing, warning of an " environmental disaster threatening the lives of citizens. " He

also appealed to The federal government to intervene immediately to save them.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=159360

URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped Empty Re: URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:51 pm

Well no matter how you stack it, this is bad.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped 2805820865  URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped 2805820865  URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped 2805820865  URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped Empty Re: URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped

Post by Mission1st Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:13 pm

what?
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:25 am

There has been a lot of news articles that have talked about the water shortages, coming from Iraq.

-----

Agriculture and Water Committee warns of the end of the agriculture sector in central and southern Iraq

Calling for the use of the economic file against Turkey ...

14/01/2018 - 11:33 Iraq

Enlarge this image
URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped 899bcd708b3490f1950dafe53d2825d0_L

Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Agriculture and Water Representative Mansour al-Baiji, on Sunday, the government to use the economic file to pressure the countries of the source of water in order to increase Iraq's water share.

"The prime minister must use all means, including the economic file, to pressure countries from the source of water from which water comes to Iraq in order to increase our water quota," Bayji said in a statement.

Noting that "meetings with the Minister of Water Resources will not work if there was no increase in the share of Iraq by upstream countries, especially that there were visits to the Minister of Water Resources to Turkey, but did not bear fruit."

He called on the government to "intervene quickly" to pressure Turkey to increase Iraq's water quota, saying that "Turkey has a large economic file in Iraq, the government should use it as a means of pressure and not to take a stand by what is happening from the water war we have been exposed for a long time before Upstream countries ".

The deputy head of the Committee on Agriculture and Water Parliamentary, but added that "after the liberation of our land from the gangs of terrorist advocates are exposed today to a war of water no less dangerous than a guerrilla war, urged by the upstream countries, because it destroyed agriculture in our country after the drought of rivers in several provinces.

Adding that "the provinces of the center and the south suffer from a shortage of large water and there are thousands of acres do not reach water, because of the lack of water and lack of commitment from some of the provinces located in the Euphrates and Tigris Euphrates, which exceed the quota of water, which reflected negatively on the provinces of the center and the south" .

Baiji signed an invitation to the Ministry of Water Resources to "intervene and establish controls for these provinces to ensure access of water to each province and according to water quota because the continuation of the situation as it will lead to the end of the agricultural sector in the country, especially in the provinces of the center and the south."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/407011

https://www.dinardaily.net/t70123-agriculture-and-water-committee-warns-of-the-end-of-the-agriculture-sector-in-central-and-southern-iraq

URGENT The flow of the Tigris River in Maysan has stopped 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum