Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 Empty Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:36 pm

Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018

Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 5727

02/08/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, on Thursday, the federal government's demand to maintain the rate of deduction of the salaries of employees and retirees in the budget for the current year 2018, stressing the adherence of parliament and members of its Committee to lift the provision of deduction.

Committee member Magda al-Tamimi said in a statement to Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper that "the deduction began in 2016, during the days of an impulsive attack, the collapse of oil prices and the rise in military expenditures. And thousands of displaced people. "

Tamimi added that "the government put a deduction rate of 4.8 in the budget of 2017, but the Finance Committee insisted on reducing them to 3.8, and the government objected to the argument that it considered income income and allocated expenses, the Committee insisted on 3.8%.

"The government has repeated this year the rate of deduction in the budget of 2018 ... There is conclusive evidence that the government is the responsibility, not the parliament or the Finance Committee, and the evidence that the government Abadi stabbed about 30 items in the budget of 2017, but did not challenge the item Which is why it did not do it if it does not want it, and it is strange that it included it in this year's budget. "

Tamimi stressed the "adherence to the parliament and members of the Finance Committee to lift the provision of deduction because the war on the duel has ended and decreased military expenditures with the improvement in oil prices," considering Ebadi's accusations that "comes in the context of early election propaganda, which unfortunately does not throw the ball in the playground others To shirk responsibility. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11020

Parliamentary Finance: The government requested to maintain the proportion of the deduction of salaries by the budget of 2018 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum