Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops"

2 posters

Go down

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" Empty Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops"

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:00 pm

It seems that Jerzy, and "His Gang" of financial and legal experts, so called, are having many difficulties receiving funding through conventional methods, that works for the rest of the entire world, can't seem to think outside the box.

One has to wonder if Grandpa has chosen the right person for the job, considering the never ending failures. How is Jerzy, and his "Brainiacs", going to deal with the ongoing problems, that always arise, when he can't seem to get past this one?

One of the other solutions that is at hand, in addition to the others, Using His "Donation PayPal Account"   Using Bitcoin for continuous funding , is to have Grandpa, or one of his "Chosen Ones", open a "Trust" naming Jerzy as the benefactor, to get a jump start on setting up his offices, while awaiting for the funding expected to arrive this/next week, to prevent further delays in distribution.

Should "The Funding", that has continued to fail, happen once again, Grandpa could then name Jerzy a "Trustee" for that "Trust", and complete "The Funding Process" through those means. Has Jerzy and "The Boys" ever heard of "Trust Fund Babies"?

Jerzy should start to make this happen, before it's to late! All those technologies he has talked about for years will no longer apply to his "Humanitarian Effort", when upstart companies take over, leaving him void of "Projects".

Someone has pointed out that there is some office furniture that is available at an extreme discount. It's slightly off white furniture with a tan-ish brown banding/edging that looks to be made out of "Bread-wood". Jerzy would have to inquire about that species of wood they used, but the Ketchup colored walls he may be planning on, to remind him of the good old days, would seem to be more fitting.

That Purple color, to remind him of one site owner, and their members, who continually point out his failings, would have to be utilized in the artwork, in some way, in the far future.

Now with the discounted furniture, and the artwork delayed, Jerzy could certainly deploy those savings to help those in need. Baby Bradd will have so much milk, Aliah can start a "Butter and Cheese" business for the additional support they need.

"Mary" will have so much oxygen, that the fumes will make her and her sisters iron in there blood, turn to rust. Has Larry, "The Gambling Addicted Gaming Caretaker" seen both of them recently?

-----

One of Hobie's recent message seems to be a bit troubling for most:

Hobie wrote:Hi, folks -

It's simple, really. Smile Once a person has said, "I, the writer of this email, do not believe what Zap is saying, and I think, therefore, that the whole thing must be a scam," there's not much more that can be said on the matter. There's no evidence, one way or the other. There's only individual discernment, perception, and opinion.

--hobie

http://www.oom2.com/t52831-poofness-for-feb-1-mid-week-zap-crap

Uh, Hobie...Shouldn't there be evidence that what Jerzy says exists? With the five years of you posting Jerzy's emails, hasn't he shown you evidence? Have you not ever questioned his motives?

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" Empty Re: Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops"

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:29 am

Found a picture of Jerzy's new office .....

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" Jail-c10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" 2805820865  Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" 2805820865  Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" 2805820865  Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #3 "Ooops" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum