Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message

2 posters

Go down

POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message Empty POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:22 pm

POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message Jerzy511

POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's message
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 8-Feb-2018 01:59:16

Hi, folks -

This just arrived, as an email from Zap and not yet as a Poofness update per se. I'll post it anyway, and modify it when I can after the actual Poofness form of it arrives, sometime Thursday.

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message Bsmeter
HI ALL

WHERE MUST WE GO …

WE WHO WANDER THIS WASTELAND

IN SEARCH OF OUR BETTER SELVES?

WE BEAR SCARS AND WOUNDS FROM THE JOURNEY

THE TWISTS AND TURNS ON THIS PATH HAVE TAKEN THEIR TOLL.

THANKS TO YOU, A BIG PIECE OF HARDSHIP HAS BEEN MITIGATED AND WE HAVE A PATH FOR THE MOVEMENT OF FUNDS. RIGHT NOW IT IS SUFFICIENT. THE SPECIAL PERSON IS GRATEFUL FOR THE HELP. HE AND HIS DAUGHTER WILL EAT AND HE WILL GET THE MEDICINE PRESCRIBED FOR HIM. AT LEAST HE IS ALIVE AND WE HOPE WELL ENOUGH SHORTLY TO RE-ARRANGE HIS FLIGHT SCHEDULE AND GET TO AN ATM MACHINE. HE HAD RUN OUT OF PRE-BOOKED HOTEL AND MISSED HIS RETURN FLIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS INSIDIOUS FLU THAT HAS KILLED MANY.
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message Scsc

ON ALL FRONTS, WE SEE ACTIVITY LIKE NO OTHER AS THINGS BEGIN THE FINAL COUNTDOWN TO THE START OF ALL THE EFFORTS NOW UNDERWAY FOR OUR HUMANITY. STEP BY STEP THIS START WILL GAIN MOMENTUM AND BECOME A GLOBAL FORCE FOR MAJOR PARADIGM SHIFTS IN COMMUNITIES ALL OVER.

THE NEW TECHNOLOGIES, FOOD PRODUCTION, MEDICAL ADVANCE, AND SO ON WILL BENEFIT EVERY COMMUNITY THAT IS TOUCHED AND PROVIDE A FERTILE GROUND FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH. THIS OF COURSE LEADS TO JOBS AND REGAINING A NUCLEAR FAMILY STRUCTURE, INSTEAD OF THESE DISJOINTED AND ANGRY CONSTRUCTS WE INHABIT RIGHT NOW.

THE PROSPECT OF DOING GOOD THINGS WHILE BEING LITERALLY ABLE TO LEAVE THE FRONT PORCH OPEN AND NOT WORRYING ABOUT THIEVES
LIKE YOU JERZY?

POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message Giphy
IS A SINGULARLY WONDERFUL DIRECTION. IT USED TO BE THAT WAY BELOW THE 60’S, AND THE CLOSER WE CAN GET BACK TO THOSE PRINCIPLES THE BETTER WE WILL BE I THINK.

I CAN NOT TELL MUCH ELSE ALTHOUGH I KNOW OF CERTAIN MEETINGS AND FUNDINGS AND ALL THAT STUFF, BUT IT IS SECRET AT THE MOMENT
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message Raw
AND I AM NOT ONE TO DISRUPT THEIR PROTOCOLS. WE WILL BE AT WORK SOON ENOUGH, AND MUCH RELIEF IS GOING TO BE BROUGHT FORWARD TO THE WORLD.

I UNDERSTAND THAT SALE OF IQD HAS BEEN SUSPENDED RIGHT NOW. THE TRUMP TWEET SAID WORLDS IN RESPECT OF NEXT WEEK. PUT IT ALL TOGETHER BEING THURSDAY…I THINK A PICTURE IS FORMING THAT BODES WELL FOR EVERYBODY. IT WAS ALSO PUT FORWARD THAT THE INDICTMENTS ARE TO BE REVEALED. BIG STUFF COMING HERE.

SO WE ARE PREPARING FOR THE PROJECT SIDE AS I SAID, AND GETTING READY IS NOT THE EASIEST TASK EITHER. SO MANY THINGS HAVE TO BE CONSIDERED THAT NEED TO BE DONE OFF THE GET GO.

SO THAT’S MY MESSAGE RIGHT NOW. THERE IS A BIT MORE BUT THE ABOVE IS THE IMPORTANT STUFF, AND I HAVE PRECIOUS LITTLE TIME TO DO ANYTHING BUT FINALLY HAD A MOMENT TO GET THIS OUT. SORRY FOR THE LATENESS.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MUCH LOVE. HAVE A GREAT WEEK.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

FEBRUARY 7, 2018

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Maybe if the 1000's that see what colossal con artists Babkowski and gang are and would report them to the below info we can collectively remove them from continuing their internet panhandling operation.

POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message Empty Re: Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!

WilliaminUSA

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency.html

Hey let's all reach out to help the little ghoul. On this site (the equivalent of IRS) we can even volunteer to help a certain person in Calgary with their taxes.

38POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message Empty Re: Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!

WilliaminUSA

More info on reporting a tax fraud:

Informant Leads Program
The Informant Leads Program coordinates and reviews information provided by the public to assist the CRA in identifying taxpayers who are violating tax laws. Lead information for this program pertains to domestic tax evasion allegations on the part of an individual or a business taxpayer. After reviewing elements of non-compliance with tax legislation, leads are provided to the corresponding compliance program for appropriate action.
For more information, see Frequently asked questions.
In January 2014, the CRA launched the Offshore Tax Informant Program (OTIP) that offers financial rewards to individuals with specific and credible information about major cases of international tax non-compliance resulting in more than $100,000 of additional federal tax being assessed and collected. Please visit the OTIP Web page for more information, including how to make a submission.
The CRA takes abuse of Canada's tax laws very seriously. When an individual or business does not fully comply with tax legislation, an unfair burden is placed on law-abiding taxpayers and businesses, and the integrity of Canada's tax base is jeopardized.
Beware of fraudulent communications: 
The CRA is warning Canadians that fraudulent emails purporting to be from the Agency are currently circulating. See examples of these scams.

How to report suspected tax evasion

You can report suspected tax evasion over the Internet or by contacting the National Leads Centre. Your identity will not be disclosed and you may provide information anonymously.
Privacy notice
What to tell us

By Internet

Report suspected tax evasion online:

Before you start

By phone, mail or fax

Tel.: 1-866-809-6841 (toll free)
Fax: 1-888-724-4829 (toll free)
Office hours: 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. (Eastern Time).
Mailing address: 
National Leads Centre
Business Intelligence and Quality Assurance Division
Canada Revenue Agency
200 Town Centre Court
Scarborough ON M1P 4Y3

Thanks to William for this info!!!

http://www.oom2.com/t52994-poofness-for-feb-7-8-zap-s-pointless-message#120160

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message 2245507099POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message Empty Re: POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Hobie wrote:Hi, folks -

This just arrived, as an email from Zap and not yet as a Poofness update per se. I'll post it anyway, and modify it when I can after the actual Poofness form of it arrives, sometime Thursday.

Wait, What???

Did Hobie just say that he manipulates the emails? Wouldn't that change the narrative? How long has Hobie been doing this?

POOFness for FEB 7/8: ZAP's pointless message 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum