Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians....

+11
SEBtopdog
smith
dinarling77
Herb Lady
fuzzy
goodasset
Terbo56
Ammonite
humingbyrd
phantomssecret
justpassntime
15 posters

Go down

Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... Empty Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians....

Post by justpassntime Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:37 am

If you are rudely challenging the information you receive on this site you are likely a newbie here or have put yourself in a desperate situation by over extending yourself financially. The same question can be asked in a constructive manner that benefits everyone.

The Gurus cannot post all information so you can verify it yourself. Can you imagine 1,000,000 dinar holders calling the same bank? Why do you think most banks are down right rude now when someone asks about dinar?

Understand you will probably never see any solid proof it happened until the day you are told to cash in. Until then glean from the information posted here what you can. The information posted is not as precise as even the Gurus wishes it were. They more than anyone wishes this was over. They are only relaying what they are told by their sources.

When the RV happens I have no doubt it will be very obvious. Dinar dealers will no longer be selling dinar at the old rate. All efforts will be focused on cashing people in. You may hear it from the bank or dealer from where you bought your dinar and it will be posted on the dinar dealer sites. You may see it on the forex or you may get a free email or a notification that you paid for. You may even be lucky enough to have a personal friend that is a banker. Until then you will not see it and you will not be able to verify it.

You will have more than one day to cash in, the banks want your money. Stop acting like crackheads that need a fix! You are getting all the information that our friendly Gurus feel safe to provide.

There is nothing wrong with disagreements. The problem comes when people start demanding proof when none can be provided for various and obvious reasons. Disagreements are part of the pathway to success.

Nothing in life makes total sense and rarely happens when expected. Why should it now?

If the people that have gotten themselves in trouble had come here with a better attitude they would still be members of OOM.

If you feel the need to bash me, go ahead I know how to use the foe button.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... Flag-212Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... Empty Worthy of a Reposting!

Post by phantomssecret Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:03 am

Post, post and re-post this!
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... Empty Re: Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians....

Post by humingbyrd Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:29 am

phantomssecret wrote:Post, post and re-post this!

What they said!!!!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... Empty Re: Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians....

Post by Ammonite Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:32 am

Well said, Justpassntime! ⭐ I award you ANOTHER star! Laughing
Ammonite
Ammonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:34 am

INDEED!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... Empty My thoughts exactly!!

Post by goodasset Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:36 am

You will have more than one day to cash in, the banks want your money. Stop acting like crackheads that need a fix! You are getting all the information that our friendly Gurus feel safe to provide.

TOTALLY agree with the above statement..This is a forum for anyone to read..You can always STOP reading if you do not agree..
Bashing and anger is not right..

☀ ☀

goodasset

http://www.goodasset.zeekrewards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:46 am

Y E A Mad Mad Mad 🐘 ROLL TIDE

fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:53 am

Well I think that this pretty much hits the nail on the head!!!

Well said justpassntime!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:14 am

You left one option out jpt

WE MAY HEAR IT FROM OKIE!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... Empty 'HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR GURU TODAY?"

Post by smith Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:21 am

I'm gonna say it again, "Snitches end up in ditches." I'd rather the gurus protect their source than end up with no source.

Many newbie dinar holders are scared and desperate right now, so they lash out, say dumb things and really act like morons. I'm with ghost on that one.

Yeah, it's tough, especially for the unemployed, people losing their homes and those who cannot afford groceries. But, we have no other option than to ride this thing out. We're really close.

I know, personally, we could have never made it without Okie and all the gurus who have put their lives on hold, reputations on the line and their intel torn to shreads. Many do not remember when an article about Iraq was but one a month. No PTR, no OOM, DV, DD, nothing, nada and we had to dig for any info.

Hang in there, everyone...we're really close. Keep the peace, keep the faith.

"Have you hugged your guru today?"

:happyjoy:

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:25 am

smith wrote:I'm gonna say it again, "Snitches end up in ditches." I'd rather the gurus protect their source than end up with no source.

Many newbie dinar holders are scared and desperate right now, so they lash out, say dumb things and really act like morons. I'm with ghost on that one.

Yeah, it's tough, especially for the unemployed, people losing their homes and those who cannot afford groceries. But, we have no other option than to ride this thing out. We're really close.

I know, personally, we could have never made it without Okie and all the gurus who have put their lives on hold, reputations on the line and their intel torn to shreads. Many do not remember when an article about Iraq was but one a month. No PTR, no OOM, DV, DD, nothing, nada and we had to dig for any info.

Hang in there, everyone...we're really close. Keep the peace, keep the faith.

"Have you hugged your guru today?"

:happyjoy:

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:42 am

'morning, everyone. Thanks, JPT, for starting this thread. I have been stewing about it, and just didn't know how to begin the conversation. Yesterday it seemed the negativity reached a crescendo. It's so difficult to be so close, and yet we wait and wait. It seems interminable, but really over the course of a lifetime this is just a little pause. The blessing will be so great, I pray to use this time to prepare to be a good steward of the gifts we're to receive. And, yes, this is an investment. But it's an amazing series of gifts, from the life-long friend who called me out of the blue to tell me about the dinar, discovering OOM and the MANY wonderful folks who've gathered here, learning patience until we reach the finish line. But that finish line is just the beginning of the rest of our lives, an opportunity to change our little piece of the world.

Lively discussions, political or otherwise, are great. We are, after all Americans, and that is our birthright. But aggressively jumping on someone with a different opinion, or hijacking a positive thread with an aggressive bashing of other writers or the gurus is just plain rude. The gurus and mods give unselfishly of their time and information, and it's up to us to sort out the useful from that which isn't helpful.

So to the folks who can maintain perspective, have a good time here, appreciate the camaraderie, I simply want to say a big THANK YOU. You make the trip to this site much more pleasant and a lot of FUN. Happy day!

:flower:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jubalation Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Well said JPT!!! I can sure identify with the disappointment felt by many when all intel points to RV, then it doesn't happen. But that gives no one the right to lash out at others, especially the gracious gathers of intel that share with us. They give us a faint hope of a better tomorrow. Each "failed" RV that doesn't happen is but a step in the right direction. We in no way can fathom what is necessary for thousands of banks, hundreds of countries and the people in charge to reach that perfect moment for this to happen. Heck, most of us can't even get along with certain members of our own families, much less something on a monumental scale such as this. Keep stepping up the steps, we will reach the top of the staircase.

So to those few, quit complaining, griping, bashing and spewing your hurt feelings and negativity all over the rest of us. We have enough crap in our own lives and we don't want yours.
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:00 pm

there is enough evidence to put ones faith in this investment you just have to look for it.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:51 am

THANK YOU, JPT! I have been trying to get those very words off of my keyboard for weeks now. Just couldn;t make it as tactful as you did.

MODS! LINE JPT UP A ROW OF STARS!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Newbies and Desperate Dinarians.... Empty what is perfection

Post by g a p Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:24 am

A 500 hitter can sometimes be struck out, or their long ball caught.
A 15 under golfer can bogie the last hole....
A 'UNDER-A-MINUTE" runner can do a false start and be eliminated from the race.
a triple crown winner can falter at the gate.
A perfect smile can also be a sorrowful frown.

so then, a perfect RV scenario can also hiccup occasionally..........

Have faith ..... God Bless.

g a p

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomssecret Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:27 am

Good analogy.

That just might make the light bulb go on for someone! :cherry:
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum