Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG!

2 posters

Go down

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! Empty Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG!

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:17 pm

Jerzy, and his astute "Team", being the oom2.com followers they are, has no doubt seen the posting on the financial solution, solving Jerzy's current predicament.

What's amazing is that he, and his core group, that Jerzy has hand picked, wasn't able to see through problem and come up with a solution. Maybe they have other motivations?

Hopefully this "Captain of all Humanity" will see this as a valuable learning experience, so not to ever repeat itself. Jerzy and his "Core Team" can't be that inept, but this definitely falls in the class of "Executive Oversight".

Another solution that exists for Jerzy is BitCoin can certainly be used to circumvent those "Evil Banksters" doing their "Dastardly Deeds".

All Grandpa, or one of his "Chosen Ones", has to do is fill up Jerzy's eWallet. Jerzy can then convert those coins, on the same day, to the currency of his choice, especially since those "Humanitarian Projects" are World Wide. How convenient is that!

For those who are following BitCoin, you know that there are a limited number of them to ever be had, and why Jerzy needs to convert them quickly, so Grandpa can get more. Don't want Grandpa to not be able to get those little jewels since the amounts to be transferred is quite large.

A way to even expedite "The Process" is to have an eWallet for each of "The Projects", where Jerzy can specify the amounts for Grandpa to put into them. Jerzy could even assign "Project Managers" to handle some of that coin conversion, to ease his ever overwhelming banking burden.

As suggested, in the other thread, http://www.oom2.com/t52944-office-of-proofness-zap-jerzy-the-solution-is-at-hand about holding back on some furniture to help poor starving Baby Bradd, and oxygen deprived "Mary", another means to acquire the funds, needed for them, is to not put up any artwork yet.

Aliah can give Baby Bradd so much needed milk, his back teeth will float. "Mary" will be huffing so much oxygen, the fire department will require "Hazardous Materials Signage" on all 4 corners of the building. I'm sure Jerzy will come up with someone to add to the mix who is desperate to beg donations for.

Oh, it seems that some sort of consensus with regards to the paint color of the walls for Jerzy's office was done.

Purple seemed to be more fitting of a color to remind Jerzy of one site owner, and their members, who gave Jerzy nothing but grief, debunking his information at every turn, calling him a fraud, insisting on what he was doing is a scam, asking for (can you believe it) proof of everything he was saying.

When Grandpa pulls through this week, wont those folks be eating a lot of crow! But then again, if he doesn't, Jerzy still has quite a bit of Ketchup to gulp his down with. Maybe with a little of that oregano oil to spice the old bird up, once again. Yep! All kinds of tasty, right Jerzy?

Can't wait to hear his next Bank Story, or his lack of funds to make it all happen. I'm sure that he will "Blame The Victim", aka the donators, again!

Hey Jerzy..."What's in your wallet?"

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! Garner10

-----

As indicated, on the other thread, not to let Hobie know, maybe Hobie should find out about all this? Maybe he should see just how mismanaged, his long time friend, Jerzy, has been doing this all along, unless...Hobie has a vested interest, keeping this from ever manifesting to it's conclusion. 

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG! Empty Re: Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #2 - OMG!

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:28 pm

ayestu ayestu ayestu
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum