Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18

4 posters

Go down

Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 Empty Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:19 am

OOOTAH'S ZIMBABWE INFO FROM CALL:

Why in the world is everything suddenly all about Zimbabwe as it relates to the RV?

It’s only the 61st largest nation by square miles (roughly about the same size of Japan) and a nation of less than 15 million people. And sure it’s valuable, but so are a lot of nations in Africa. Forget the facts that they own all of the earth’s largest gold and diamond mines… We’re told there are enormous deposits of rare earth elements, easily accessible minerals and massive precious metals deposits, largest lithium deposits on earth, plus plenty of water (not typical for most African nations) which creates an unusually fertile agriculture industry.

But what about this out-of-print “collectible currency” everyone keeps talking about? This magical ZIM rate?

Well, there are two simple reasons for Zimbabwe’s sudden rise to prominence on the global monetary scene, and few know either. One has to do with volume, and the other vision, and together they have equated to victory.

Volume… Largest stack wins at the poker table nearly every time, right? Well, the ZIM back in 2008-2009 was sure printed with unprecedented volume. The ZIM currency has been out-of-print until just recently, and now they’ve resorted to printing sovereign bonds that act like currencies to gain trust once again with locals. But what if there was precedent for such a monetary decision in Zimbabwe?

The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe has done this before, the last time was in 2008-2009 but they didn’t tell anyone.

The RBZ printed bonds that acted like currency, and used the last hyper inflated series (AA,AB,AC) to pay back IMF loans that were imposing brutal austerity measures against their population. That final ZIM dollar series was circulated just like a currency, but with the notes having an incredibly high face value, and holding an even higher sovereign bond value. IMF declared Zimbabwe free of Chapter 7 and literally debt free earlier last year!

So why hide a sovereign bond beneath the facade of an everyday currency? There must have been a good reason, just like ZIM bond/currency suddenly being reissued today, yes?

Yes. But few were aware back then, and even less are today. Turns out the 2008-2009 ZIM currency was secretly printed on special sovereign bond paper in Germany, using legal, lawful, genuine bond ink–at the same bond printing company that printed China’s sovereign bonds–and together, they colluded and engaged in a clandestine printing without the awareness of top white cabal European leaders.

When the Europeans found out of course they promptly shut down both the Zimbabwe bond/currency printing and destroyed the plates, but the damage was already done as quintillions upon quintillions of high valued sovereign bonds were already in circulation.

This means that each of you are bearer bond holders with legitimate title to the land and assets of the

Sovereign Nation of Zimbabwe. Don’t believe it? Well, look at the front of your bills… see what it says in the far left quadrant. See the words “I promise to pay the bearer on demand…” yes, that means it’s a bond, printed on sovereign bond paper, using certified bond ink and you’re the final bearer of said bond.

So why would fiercely loyal Zimbabwe leadership intentionally give away such valuable sovereign bonds to foreigners? And why were some of these “bond/currency” printed with face values as high as 100 trillion units?

This makes absolutely no sense unless there’s a much bigger vision at play. Now everyone would agree that Africa is very old continent… sure. And China too? Sure. Both probably have some very old even ancient families that know each other very well, and maybe a few control a majority of the world’s raw assets do to age and experience. Ok, that’s all reasonable.

So, if that’s true, then maybe these old families probably keep a very close eye out for younger, power hungry races like the Anglo-Saxons of Eastern Europe, who’s appetite to accumulate, steal, rape and pillage everything on planet earth is historically well documented.

It also was no secrete the Vatican attempted to seize the entire world–for God–through self-imposed laws and doctrines in the middle ages, and the military arm of the Vatican (The Jesuits), had long attempted to infiltrate and overtake both the African and Asian continents to absorb their vast wealth.

So, it stands to reason that the African and Chinese Royal Families might have hatched a plan several hundred years ago to defeat the young white European invaders once and for all. It’s even rumored they set a clever economic trap using the in-ground raw assets of Africa as bait, allowing resource hungry European bankers to issue as much institutional debt as they could bear in order to default all the European banks at once.

This trap was neither cheap, nor a short-term strategy. We’re talking about a few centuries to execute let alone accomplish victory. But in the high stakes of a global poker game of world domination, the player with the shortest natural resources stack always loses, as eventually the larger stack waits out all opponents through a series of masterful moves demonstrating both unparalleled patience and discipline.

And that’s exactly what the African and Chinese Royal Families did, they waited out Rome and the Europeans because they knew collectively they had no significant raw asset holdings (shortest stack), thus their potential was limited and their vast natural resources (largest stack), would wear them down over a long-enough timeline if they remained patient and disciplined. Which thankfully they did.

They also knew their fiat money lie would one day collapse under it’s own deceptive weight, exposing the Roman, European and American fractional reserve central banking network until it ultimately burned out from lack of financial oxygen–raw assets. Which as of July, 2017 it has…

Keep in mind, fractional reserve banking was not new to the ancient cultures. Usury had been in existence since the days of Ancient Egypt, but never to this extent where it threatened human survival. And it only really became a serious threat to humanity in the last two hundred years when central banking was introduced as a monetary savior mechanism by a few hyper aggressive Eastern European Banking

Families who like to call themselves the “Dark Nobility.”

So yes, ancient African and Chinese Royal Families used Roman and European aggression to their advantage, and began slowly accumulating the world’s remaining raw assets while also depleting their cash and buying up their bogus government treasuries. And when they needed some military muscle, they recruited the Russians. And when they needed to ensure oil supply, they recruited the Persians… first Iran, then Iraq… both were more than willing to team up with the BRICS Alliance.

With Russia agreeing to provide military cover it meant that the Romans and Europeans could be kept in check, and along as the Iranians (and later the Iraqis), could supply future oil reserves to fuel this alliance, together they had a winning combination that could both stop and defeat the Great Satan (i.e. The Money Changers). Which is what we are seeing play out on a global stage daily.

Imagine, all of this was planned long before the United States of America was even founded back in 1776 (which ironically the American Revolution was funded by the Chinese Royals, and why Americans pay tribute by shooting off Chinese fireworks every 4th of July). The world is a very old place, and America is a very young country. It’s sad they don’t teach real history in public education anymore, but it is not unexpected… that will change dramatically in the upcoming century.

So, getting back to the little African/Asian/Russian/Persian save the world saga… it’s very important to understand this pre-forged alliance in respect to modern day events because all defaulted on historic sovereign assets (bonds, currencies, bank instruments, loans, trades, ETF’s, etc..) must now be reconciled by the new global monetary authority–who’s raw assets are used as tangible collateral collectively known as the Global Collateral Accounts.

Zimbabwe did its part by appearing to be economically destitute when in truth they were fabulously wealthy, as was the plan per the Chinese, Russian and Persian Royal Families. Zimbabwe, then over printed their ZIM bond/currency knowing full well that one day all debts would be reconciled as part of a worldwide Golden Jubilee Year of Debt Foreignness. Even the Vatican was made to release all corporate claims on its foreign assets / nations / populations, as per Pope Francis’s 2016 Debt Forgiveness Jubilee, including assets they acquired several centuries prior in Africa.

Where the European Banking Families faltered is instead of folding for a few centuries, they doubled down and manufactured a terrorist false flag (9/11), which lead to war everywhere on the planet. This really pissed off the world community, which lead to the overt dismantling of their fractional reserve central banking system, as well as many of their private banks, which have all been drained down to the point of complete insolvency. See Deutsche Bank, Barclays, Royal Bank of Scotland…

Remember, the poker player with shortest stack always loses given enough hands… well, ultimately time and patience won the day. This means that not only has Zimbabwe’s national debt been covered in full, but the bond/currency you hold is also mercifully now being allowed to be redeemed at modern values based on Zimbabwe’s audited in-ground and above ground natural asset reserves. So, the entire world can abundantly benefit, and you personally can enrich yourself, home, community, country and continent.

And that’s exactly what happened folks, a patient and disciplined pathway to victory through volume and inspired vision means that you and some of your closest friends will all be depositing an incredibly high volume of these digital ZIM credits onto a Chinese global financial system right here in the new Republic of the United States this coming year, (2018), which by the way not only resurrects our own Republic of the United States economy in record time, but also thrusts Africa into the most valuable continent status overnight!!!!!

Talk about win-win-win-win for Africa, China, Russia, Iran/Iraq, North America… and an insurmountable defeat for Rome and the Anglo-Saxon European Union. What an awesome strategy to ponder, let alone participate in and profit from.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 Empty Re: Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:35 pm

I see Oootah's still spewing her manure. Too bad there is no such thing as "Sovereign Bond Paper, or Bond Ink. Bond paper is just a term for a high quality paper used for printing. You can buy it by the ream or the case from any office supply company.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 2805820865   Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 2805820865   Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 2805820865   Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 Empty Re: Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:22 am

Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 2018-454

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:04 am

Clueless, absolutely clueless. I'd not be surprised if these people needed help wiping their arses every morning.

Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 2322496710

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:10 am

February 6, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

Special Edition – The Zimbabwe Scam

I bring you another Special Edition. At this time I feel it is urgent to inform everyone of the scam going on with the expired Zimbabwe currency.

Remember this –

Just because everyone is telling you a LIE,

does not make it the TRUTH.

Just because they spread a lie wide enough & long enough

does not make it REALITY.

All these intel gurus feed off of each other’s intel and so there is no REAL intel from most of them. They just keep recycling the same old rumors over and over again. So is it with the rumor that the Zimbabwe currency and that it is going to be “redeemable” someday. So let’s explore these notions today. Are all these rumors FACT or FICTION?

Many of you may have read my January 12, 2018 Newsletter and so much of what I am about to tell you today may be old news to you. However, I wanted to include a separate Special Edition for the newbies and also so you reference it easily when you need to.

FACT or FICTION: Bitcoin is going to make you a multi-millionaire

Like the Bitcoin and now with the hysteria over the Zimbabwe currency we are once again witnessing a pandemic of stupidity. A little RED FLAG should go up in your head when you see this kind of hysteria we are now witnessing over the Zimbabwe currency.

I warned everyone about the Bitcoin, did I not? I warned you in plenty of time to either stay away from this ridiculous so called investment. So too I am now warning about this Zimbabwe currency scam. I wanted to prevent many of you from making that fatal mistake of purchasing these so called bitcoins and I hope many of you listened back then. I could see that disaster coming a mile away.

So for the Bitcoin, as they are doing now for the ZIM, these pumpers are targeting the Iraqi Dinar community because they know many of you are vulnerable suckers. They tried to pump this Bitcoin as the next “Big” score like comparing it to some of these legitimate currencies. So they knew they had an attentive audience. One pumper in particular, namely “Currency365” even used to do a dinar RV intel calls and YouTube presentations to get you to listen to his commercials on the Bitcoin. Do you see how they use the IQD RV process to get to you?

So Bitcoin crashes. What next? Move on to the Zimbabwe scam.

Please read this history of the Zimbabwe currency first then continue reading below. This will help you understand fully this Special Edition.

History of the Zimbabwe Dollar Currency (long read but worth it)

The next time you find yourself in the unenviable position discussing geopolitics and world finances, you may want to mention Zimbabwe and how its currency was at one point more powerful than the US dollar. This bold statement will undoubtedly silence the crowd for a moment, and may even register some remarks about you being a liar, but it is an absolute truth. In 1980, the African nation of Zimbabwe gained Independence from Britain and reveled in a fairly healthy economy. And yes, the Zimbabwean Dollar was indeed stronger than the American Dollar at this point in time, for several years actually. Then the decline began.

Political turmoil surrounding the instability of President Robert Mugabe’s government hit the country hard in the early 90s. The economy turned south soon after. Land reforms, questionable financial practices and widespread corruption plunged the country into massive inflation. Double digit and even triple digit inflation is not uncommon for a developing nation that is finding its feet in the world stage.

However, no one can deny the ridiculousness of the situation when Zimbabwe’s inflation topped out at a whopping 231,150,888% in July 2008. Real world pricing increased 100% every day in November of 2008. A chewing gum worth a penny on the 1st of November would have cost $10.7 million at the end of the month, a figure that is both laughable and tragic.

As mentioned the country’s financial practices were highly suspect, and aside from the shady backroom deals being made, this cannot be more evident in their printing of money. Zimbabwe was really good at printing money. So good in fact, that it seemed to be the solution for almost every problem the country faced. The markets are taking, print money. The Chinese have come to collect on debts, print money. Food is scarce, print money. People are starving, print money. Needless to say, this only made things worse. By the end of a dismal 2008 people were walking around in the streets with 100 trillion dollar notes in their pockets and trading them in for bread. Bona fide trillionaires were having a hard time to make ends meet. The scene of post-war Russia where citizens were bringing wheelbarrows of cash to buy a loaf of bread comes to mind.

In typical fashion, the government decided it needed a change and so printed more money, new money in fact. The order went out to create a new series of banknotes, one with less zeroes (they did a “lop”) The people, the market and the world, eventually had enough and the Zimbabwean dollar was summarily abandoned.

2009 was definitely the lowest point in Zimbabwes financial history. It was around this time, that western technology developers soon started eyeing African countries like Zimbabwe, this time for its minerals. Zimbabwe it seems is sitting on a rather large repository of minerals that are in large demand for the production of a host of products and materials, not the least of which is smartphones. For a while there it looked like Zimbabwe would have its time in the light again and be able to claw its way back to financial solvency. Companies and nations were lining up and pitching bids in the order of tens of millions of dollars to access land and resources. Things were looking up, or so Zimbabweans thought.

Rampant corruption and misappropriation of funds quickly depleted the nation’s coffers. Unable to generate its own money, the government of Zimbabwe resorted to borrowing money from other nations and global companies, often the same ones that would have been paying them money to extract minerals. The nation’s economy did see a significant increase due to the heavy lending, however it is a temporary celebration at best.

In 2013, the country’s offshore debts were to the tune of $7 billion (USD) leading many nations which first came to its aid to seriously reconsider their support. Countries like the U.S., U.K. and several EU countries have already halted financial and food aid – leaving not just the government to suffer, but the people of Zimbabwe as well. Even countries like China who are usually not afraid to play the long game are starting to lose their patience and believe that investing in Zimbabwe may not have been a good idea after all.

The sad truth is that Zimbabwe is literally sitting on a veritable gold mine of resources. Coveted by nations willing to pay top dollar for access, these minerals can be Zimbabwe’s shot at salvation. But, the sadder truth is that in its current state Zimbabwe does not have the infrastructure in place to realize its goals. Zimbabweans are ready, the businesses are ready, the foreign investors wait with hands gripped tightly on pens and cheque books, but what is evidently sorely lacking is the correct leadership to properly usher in the change needed to breathe life into this African nation.

So in comes the notion to replace the leadership. Here comes Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagw and shortly after the coup takes place. I will explain what happened next in the text later. But stay with me…

FACT or FICTION: Do these expired ZIM notes have any value?

No, they do not have any current or perceived future value. These are expired notes and are no longer legal tender inside or outside of the country of Zimbabwe.

Many, unbelievably, have sold their Iraqi dinar and bought the expired Zimbabwe notes on the advice by these gurus. You are being told that they do have value and one day will be “redeemable”. If this isn’t lying I don’t know what is.

I have told everyone over and over again that the ONLY sure currency you can bet on that will revalue someday soon, with a tremendous increase in value, is the Iraqi dinar. Not the ZIM, not the Dong, not the Rupia, not the Rial, only the Iraqi dinar. You have to stop listening to these GCR lies. This propaganda is meant to draw your attention away from the IQD. The cabal do not want you to have all this legitimate dinar money. Get it? Keep your eye on the target.

FACT or FICTION: The ZIM is part of the GCR currencies

These same gurus told you the ZIM was on this list of GCR currencies. This was their first justification for this rumor. Back then they told everyone it was going to RV and be exchangeable. I then debunked this rumor and proved to everyone, as I do today, that the currency is expired and has no value.

So then what happened next? They had to change their story.

Let’s explore this today since this seems to be a VERY HOT topic.

FACT or FICTION: “redeemable vs “exchangeable”

So many of these gurus are telling you the ZWD is going to be “redeemable”. Yes, redeemable because they tell you these are BONDS and not ordinary currency. Really? They tell you this because Bonds are “redeemable” and currency is “exchangeable” and since they know this is no longer currency and not “exchangeable”, they had to make up a new story to get you to purchase them and to think they will have some value.

Who is telling you this lie? You have been told this by these same “secret” sources. These are the same source that have been feeding them this propaganda over the years. Many of these gurus will try to discredit me based on my gender as they keep telling you I am a man pretending to be a woman. Really? Tell that to my hubby who helped me make 2 wonderful baby girls. They say I hide and do not expose myself. Since they can find any fault my exposing their lies, they then revert to bashing my based on my gender. Folks this is desperation. Yet, they also hide their so called “secret” sources. Do they tell you who they are?

I have chosen to stay autonomous for many reasons. One is for the safety of the girls and they other is for the respect of my Gasthaus business in Bavaria. I also feel that if I am autonomous I can then be free to tell you the entire truth and not be indentured to someone or some intel site, such as I was on TNT and Dinar Recaps.

If these gurus care to research (like I did), they too would also now know that this ZIM notes are in FACT just currency and it has in FACT expired and is now worthless (except to collectors). All it takes is research instead of just repeating like a parrot what someone tells you to say on your calls.

Poly want a cracker….errrrrrrr,,,errrrrrrr.

As Rayren says – “today is a fantabulous….errrrrrrrrr day (that’s parrot talk for having a fantastic day…lol…lol…for the folks who don’t know). Seems they are so used to acting like parrots with their intel that now even speak it. This is rolling over to their everyday language…..lol…lol….

FACT or FICTION: Currency vs Bonds

So here is at the heart of the current scam and this is what it is now all about. So if you redeem BONDS then you don’t “exchange” CURRENCY notes and since they know you can prove FACTUALLY that the ZWD currency notes are expired or “demonetized”, and worthless (see below article in article section), (heck all you have to is call the Bank of Zimbabwe) they then suddenly out of nowhere, change their mind and thus come out of thin air creating this notion that now they are “Bond” notes. Really? Who stayed up at night thinking up this one? Folks, don’t you see the scam being played out here.

So now that they decided to call this expired currency notes “bonds” notes, like this now changes the status and legitimizes their claim that they now have some real value? Really?

FACT or FICTION: “I Promise to Pay the Bearer on Demand” means its’ a Bond note

This notion that just because the ZIM have the words “I Promise to Pay the Bearer on Demand” written on them does NOT necessarily mean they are bond notes. Let me explain. These gurus will pick up on any evidence to prove what they say whether is significant or not.

So what do these words really mean and what is their origin?

Why are they even on the Zimbabwe currency?

The words "I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum” of bla bla bla for (instance five [ten/twenty/fifty] pounds) date from long ago when our notes represented for deposits of gold. At that time, a member of the public could exchange one of our banknotes for gold to the same value. This soon became a global practice.

As we all should know by now that paper money is just an IOU.

This IOU is a promise to pay gold (or something of equal value) that is “promised” to the bearer in return for some material goods or service of value to the seller.

In the past people did not want to walk around with large sacks of gold to go to the marketplace or to purchase large items. So paper money was invented and a convenience.

The Zimbabwe currency is simply carrying on this tradition and technically we might have to say they could be even gold backed due this wording on them, but certainly not Bonds. The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe has told us they are not gold backed. But certainly they are NOT some investment bonds as you are being lead to believe. Also all the other features of a legal investment Bond are not there on the note. Go figure!

For instance, to be a Bond, it must clearly bear the maturity period. This was actually asked many times on these intel calls and not one of these gurus could give a VALID reason why they are being called Bonds. They just repeat what they have been told to say on their calls without ever validating the information. Like parrots…errrrrr.

But like I said they must call them something else other than currency to make the scam work, since we know darn sure the ZIM currency has expired and has been demonetized since 2016. People are too dumb to figure it out for themselves. These gurus are all mad at me now since I spoiled the game they are playing. No wonder they are bashing me constantly and even more so now. This is Okay and I’ll take the heat for all you folks just as long as you listen to me and don’t trust these idiots anymore. This is a perfect example of their idiotic notions.

Having said all this, all paper or coin money issued by a national government was typically, technically fiat currency once the global community got off the gold standard. Thus they took the wording of “promissory notes payable to the person holding it” off most currencies at that time. Its soon coming back folks. So this wording on the Zimbabwe currency is insignificant and was just a formality and traditions followed by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe when they had their currency printed. I fully believe they intended to back their currency with gold when they were printed, but could not do it with all the corruption and civil war.

Read more: http://www.investorwords.com/11732/paper_currency.html…

There are many currencies throughout the world that have this same or close to the same wording on them as “I promise to pay the bearer on demand”. I’ve include many of them as pictures to this Newsletter today. One of them is even a US currency prior to going on the gold standard. Go figure! These are not Bonds….as so are NOT the others I represent. But there are many more currencies too that contain this wording and so the 2008 and 2009 Zimbabwe notes that contain this wording is insignificance to the wording as far as making them a legal Bond that must legally now be redeemable, even though the notes are expired. This notion of a Bond to justify this redemption simply makes no sense. Hey Becky! Don’t you feel stupid right about now?

Continue on with this insanity….

So why are they all of a sudden BONDS now and weren’t BONDS before? If they were so redeemable then why did the US and China back out and stop funding the debt of the govt in 2009? How did this all of a sudden change? Since 2008 Zimbabwe has had this currency issued and they were never announced as BONDS, not once. So what happened to all of a sudden make them into Bonds? It was not until about 2017 sometime that miraculously these expired notes became Bonds by these gurus. Why?

BECAUSE SOME ENTITY IN THE BACKGROUND STARTED THE RUMOR AND TOLD THEM WHAT TO SAY ON THEIR INTEL CALLS.

Nothing happened and that’s my point. Get it. They are not Bonds.

FACT or FICTION: two hundred year old, long-standing conspiracy to use Zimbabwe’s resources someday to bring great wealth to the planet and to use them for this “transfer of wealth” and power.

This one really makes me laugh…lol…lol….

If you listened to some of these intel calls on the ZIM they are trying to desperately convince you otherwise. They are now using some ridiculous history lesson over the past two hundred years. This new story they tell you is so not even connected to what we are taking about. Some guy on Becky Mcgee’s call tells everyone this story. When I listened to it I was curious. I was open minded. Maybe there was something I missed.

But after listening to his presentation I knew for sure this was a scam and so should you. His story was just so ridiculously stupid. They go out on a limb to try to make it convincing, but like I said I was not born yesterday and I know the true so I am not fooled by this stuff they pump. Someone even called in and asked Becky about this guy. Turns out he is just anyone off the street with more bullshit. She doesn’t know him from a fly on the wall. So is the case with all of these “secret” sources and “boots on the ground”.

Folks if there was a conspiracy of some kind, over hundreds of years, to gather this wealth over this period I am sure that it would not be carried down this long and the Zimbabwe would have been forced to get the resources out of ground and to market long before now if this was the case.

Secondly hundreds of years ago civilization didn’t’ even know the extent of the rich resources in the ground in Zimbabwe. Go figure. So how can they have planned for these “bonds” this far out? It was not until maybe 50+ years ago that these diamond and gold mines were discovered using modern techniques of sonar etc.

Once discovered, this wealth of Zimbabwe was not realized for many reasons:

1)it was because of the ultra-conservative administration of the past president Robert Mugabe;

2) his administration insisted on staying out of the global Central Banking system and tried to handle the banking reforms themselves thru their oven Bank of Zimbabwe banking system. They wanted to stay be an independent nation and stay out of the global banking system owed and run by the UN IMF cabal;

3) - over his 25+ years as president there has been many uprisings against his administration for failure to manage the countries finances. This led to massive hyper-inflation and the use of other foreign currencies. Thus the 100 Trillion notes and others.

4)They tried many times to launch new notes and each time it failed. I talked about these many events over the years in my newsletters as they played out in the news. So I am not a stranger to this defuncted currency and the process it has done thru. I just don’t listen to some guy tell me a story about hundreds of years ago and believe it blindly. I do my own research. Sorry Becky and other gurus, you are wrong!

You can go back and re-read my past newsletters on this stuff going all the way back to 2012. This has nothing to do with a past history of some secret societies over hundreds of years. Instead it was the mismanagement of the resources, the money supply and the economy. Zimbabwe wanted desperately to integrate with the global banking but the stem of most of he failure of their own Bank of Zimbabwe is that they would not let the cabal Central Banking system into their country.

Do you want more of the real TRUTH and not some double-talk from some stranger?

So here is where Zimbabwe now stands. Funny how these gurus don’t talk about this do they?

So Robert Mugabe, the recent past president of Zimbabwe had to go. Why?

Because if you read the UN plan for these “underdeveloped” nations with great potential, you can see that Zimbabwe was on the list to change over. It was an IMF target. Of course the IMF plays it all out like they are the good guys and going help poor Zimbabwe. Oh – how wonderful!!!

This potential wealth has to be “realized” to help the global financial reset (I did not say global currency reset) per Christine Largarde (Director of the IMF) and eventually some of this money is to fund the sustainability efforts of many of these countries. Go read my Special Edition on this UN sustainability effort and you will see where this is going.

I don’t have to tell everyone the great potential there is in Zimbabwe I think you all know of it. It is real but this is not the problem. The problem is the IMF has its eye on Zimbabwe and its wealth.

Shortly then Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa prompted a coup d'état on Robert Mugabe administration. It turned out to be a more peaceful coup than expected as Mugabe decided it was best he stepped down peacefully. He was very old and ready for retirement. They offered him a nice retirement package.

Just so you know - Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa is a Zimbabwean politician serving as the third and current President of Zimbabwe. A longtime ally of his predecessor Robert Mugabe and a senior member of the ruling ZANU–PF party, Mnangagwa served as First Vice President of Zimbabwe from 2014 until his dismissal in early-November 2017, which prompted the coup d'état. On 21 November 2017, Mugabe resigned, and Mnangagwa was sworn in as President on 24 November 2017.

Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa supports the UN IMF Centralized global banking system and you will see shortly that the Bank of Zimbabwe will soon become yet another cabal cartel Central Bank. Finally, the UN with the help of the IMF and Mnangagwa’s new govt got what they wanted.

Incidentally we see this also playing out in Syria for this is really one of the objectives there too. Only the freely elected president Assad did not cave in and did not play along. The UN must convert these countries in the auspices of the global Centralized banking system. How else will they eventually control all the countries of the planet if not through their wealth. Please also see my Special Edition on the “New World Order”.

So now the regime change has taken place in Zimbabwe and the ultra-conservative govt is gone. A more liberal president is now in power and so let the flood gates open for development of their resources.

If Mnangagwa cooperates, soon Zimbabwe will be realizing much of this wealth and be a very wealthy nation. Oh – but is this entirely true or will the bulk of the wealth be plundered by the cabal banking system? See what happened in Iraq for example with all their corruption? This will take some years to play out but let’s watch this play out and see if Mnt Goat is right.

FACT or FICTION: Everyone else is right and Mnt Goat is wrong

Remember just because you spread a rumor over and over again and long enough does not necessarily make it FACT or REALITY. This is all illogical, false sense of judgement and I feel sorry for people like Becky Mcgee, Bigcall Bruce, Rayren, Tony and others who are so gullible. Are their hearts in the right place? It may be the case that they are really trying to help but it is their own fault for not researching and just repeating the rumors.

Errrrrrrrrr..errrrrrrr Poly want a cracker….errrrrrrrrr….errrrrrrrr

So many of course feel it’s got to be true that the ZIM is going to RV, everyone is talking about it. It must be true!

So then Mnt Goat you must be mistaken. Why do you fight this so much? Incidentally, Mnt Goat is not the only smart person seeing thru this ZIM scam. Just so you know. Many are still on the fence but that’s because they have not done the extensive research I have done.

No, I am not mistaken. I bring you this news today out of hard FACTS and LONG RESEARCH. Anyone can do the same research and come to the same conclusions as I did. Only these gurus don’t want to research because either they are just lazy bastards or very stupid. Folks you can have a good cause in mind but still fall on your ass. When you have thousands of listeners depending on your FACTUAL news they either get it right or shut-up.

I get sick of hearing they have no time to do the research but they are so concerned about you that they come on their calls to do their best. Do you want me to play the violin as you sing us your sad story?

I too have many obligations at my gasthaus. I stay up many nights preparing this newsletter after days of research. I too have children and many other guests to take care of. So if you can’t walk the talk then simply get out of the intel business as you don’t belong here. It is not for you.

Many of you will deny my claim and keep trying to justify an expectation that you will be redeeming these expired notes someday soon and make lots and lots of money…lol..lol…. Oh – How wonderful!!

You will buy into this Bond idea simply because it gives you a peace of mind and justification. But remember this justification come purely on what some idiot “guru’ has told you. Someone you don’t even know. These are the same “gurus” that has NEVER been right about anything. Will they be standing outside the bank after you find out the banks don’t want your ZIM? I already see the setup. They are not telling you ONLY CERTAIN banks will take the ZIM. So late when you try to cash them in they are going to tell you that you did not go to the correct bank or that you were too late. They had a time limit. Watch all this play out.

But today you will still persist in your thinking because you are ashamed and embarrassed that you have been scammed and own ZIM. You will be stubborn, after all who wants to feel stupid and admit it.

This is exactly what is going to hurt you and bring you down at the end. Then who will you blame? You have been warned. If it was me I would sell all the ZIM and buy the IQD. If you don’t will these “gurus” you listened to reimburse you for your losses in this worthless ZIM currency later? No, of course not. They will leave you holding the bag. Many will simply disappear post RV. Note how they always tell you it is in their “opinion”. Talk about covering their asses.

You now have no one to blame but yourself and your self-indulgence in greed that has blinded you from listening to the truth. Its like being hypnotized. Can I wake you up? This is the same mentality with the outrageous hype about the BITCOIN and crypto currencies. We all know what happened with that. Many even believe the cabal has some hand in this Bitcoin scam and I would not doubt it.

FACT or FICTION: Dropping 6 Zeros on the ZIM

Really? Who the hell cares. You see they keep you on edge arguing over this silly stuff when the real question you should be asking is – is this all a scam?

I can hardly believe that many believe that they are going to bring a 100 trillion expired Zimbabwe note to the bank and walk out with as much as 120 million in their bank account (based on a .000012 rate). Really?

You really honestly think this is going to happen? Do you know what all you idiots are going to need post RV of the Iraqi dinar? You are all going to need medication and some very good psychiatrists to help you when you realize there is no GCR and No ZIM redemption. Remember what I told you- this is a cabal plot to move your eyes away from the real target -that of the Iraqi dinar.

Some people have 100’s of these 100 trillion notes and they think they will be multi-billionaires if not trillionaires. Really? Some idiots like Becky and Bruce (on the Big Stupid Call) even tell you no zeros will be dropped. Really? Who the hell cares anyhow? Tomatoes or Tomatos its all the same crap.

Go look at the list of the top 5 billionaires on the world. I included it in today’s Special Edition. The only trillionaires I know of are the Rothchild family. Their wealth is almost unperceivable. They control and own the cabal Central Banking system. Do you really believe you will be at this level of personal wealth post RV? Here are a couple links to nice video presentations on how the Rothschilds became wealthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rtRL0vvUBQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDYfyAQ8lUI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23DNe0cJhcU

Do you know how much money that is? Most CEOs, go to school, work their entire life, work up to positions of power and don’t even accumulate that much money. Either that or this kind of great wealth is multi-generational of hard working people. Yet you actually think you are going to walk into the bank and in a 20 minutes session have this much money in your account? How stupid can you really be? See my attached list of the top 5 billionaires.

FACT or FICTION: The Greatest Transfer of Wealth in the History of the Planet

No of course not. This is just another one of the nice to hear and believe from these so called colloquium conference calls. The sound sooths your ears when you hear it. It is part of the justification behind the other lies they are telling you. One lie builds upon the other so you say to yourself that the current lie must be true since the other one is. In reality they are both lies but since nobody challenges them in the first place the rumors just keep building upon one another.

You will not be walking out with that much money after the exchange. Oh – so now these charlatans also know that this seems like a lot of money. So how do they justify it?

So now they convince you it’s appropriate and a real possibility for you to get this much money since you are going to be “helping humanity”. Oh – how wonderful!!!

So these banks are even going to give you a higher rate (like trillions is not enough) to help you out with your humanitarian projects. Oh – how wonderful!!!!

See how they are working their scam? They always come up with an answer for everything.

Find something wrong with the scam story? No problem – time to change the story again.

So they then make up some phony new story about “humanitarian” efforts. Yes, they try to justify not dropping off any zeros on these high rates. Who wouldn’t want all this money. After all the “New Republic” is coming and we will all be soo rich, pay no taxes, abolish the national debt, get our med beds, meet our galactic friends and be so happy. Oh – how wonderful!!!

They do this since people like me are exposing their scam and they have to keep changing their story to dodge the bullets. They must dodge my bullets…lol..lol… and I have plenty of them. So they keep changing the story. Each time I catch them in a lie, again they change their story.

So now you are all going to transform society after your “redemption” of the ZIM…lol…lol…. So this is going to be the “biggest transition of wealth”…in modern times!!!! Bring in the “New Republic” whoopee and hurray!!!! Oh -how wonderful!!!!

Let’s all hold hands and sing kumbaya. These gurus are playing on your emotions and if this is not enough they then put their religion into the mix. Let’s all open our call with a prayer….

Folks I heard it all! How silly is all this stuff? Aren’t you ashamed you fell for the scam?

Folks I have listened to all these conference calls and what I am hearing wants to make me PUKE! It is so disturbing because I know the TRUTH. I am literally watching the SCAM playout right in front of us. No one seems to care since everyone is a coma of greed, stupidity, hype and hysteria. The perfect recipe for disaster. WAKE UP!

Hello out there….does anyone have even half a brain?

FACT or FICTION: Bank Screens Showing Redemption Rates for the ZIM

Okay so they must show some bank rates, after all the ZIM is about to revalue. Folks the banks are showing a rate for the revaluation of the new ZDR currency not the expired ZWD, get it? So that was easy. Another one debunked….

How many times must I tell you? This ZDR was issued in late 2016 and thus the rate at the banks is not for these older notes, that are expired. Zimbabwe already replaced their currency. Get it. You missed it! Are you disappointed? If not now you will be when you take you ZIM into the banks in the near future and they look at you like you are a crazy person.

They replaced the older notes with the new lower category denominations and were set valued at 1:1 with the US dollar. Have you not read the news? I also included this article for you to read too as proof. What more do you want? How much more convincing do you need?

What most don’t understand is, as I have been trying to tell you for so long, is that the currencies devalue and revalue every day and that the ZIM revaluation has already occurred. Yes, you missed it. If you wanted to make money you would have had to trade in the older notes for cash or the new notes. Did your favorite “gurus” inform you of this? Why not? I will tell you why. Because the “secret” source who are feeding them the information they only want to tell you, wanted to prevent you from exchanging these older notes according to the deadline. You are being used.

You had until about mid Sept 2016 to do so. This time limit has expired. However the IMF and Zimbabwe decided to “lop” the currency in 2016 and thus expired the older category notes. Get it? This is unlike what the CBI plans to do in Iraq as the older 3 zero notes will “coincide” with the newer category notes. Many are still trying to apply the Iraq process to older Zimbabwe notes and it simply will not work. Ok- I have said my peace and so you have been warned again.

FACT or FICTION: Bond vs Bonded

The funny ending to this story is that the newer lower denominations that got rolled out in mid-September are actually the BONDED (not BONDS) but BONDED notes. I guess these charlatans took this information and used it to create out of thin air that the older notes too were BONDS. They are not even smart enough to do their research like I have. There are so many holes in their claims. Let’s explore them.

Define - financial instrument called BOND:

A bond, as a financial instrument, is a tradable assets of any kind. They can be cash, evidence of an ownership interest in an entity, or a contractual right to receive or deliver cash or another financial instrument. Something of value must back up the BOND in order for it to be redeemable.

Define “to be BONDED”:

Being bonded means that a bonding company has secured money that is available to the consumer in the event they file a claim against the company. The secured money is in the control of the state, a bond, and not under the control of the company.

FACT or FICTION: the ZWD is printed on “bond” paper

The TRUTHFUL answer is it may be but who the hell cares. These gurus are using this fact of the bond paper only to justify that the paper the 2008 and 2009 ZWD currency is a justification to make them a “bond”. I have to tell you this is no justification. This is part of their warped justification to convince you these are bonds and switch the attention away from worthless expired, currency. Really? How stupid can you be? Let me explain all this to you if you don’t believe me.

“Bond” paper is a type of paper mainly used in offices and for professional projects. This is all it is. It is a type of paper and you can see it is not exclusive to the financial instruments one of which is called a “bond”. In other words even Bonds do not have to be printed on bond paper to be bonds. Get it?

The bond paper type is strong and can hold up to being passed around between several people. The paper is opaque and can be used in printers and as a writing material. Bond paper is also free from fuzz like other paper might be subject to. This is the reason why it is often chosen as the paper to use to print these financial instruments on. But the key word here is “exclusively” and so even though the ZWD is printed using the “bond” paper type this does not automatically make them a bond. Get it. Can we put this part of the scam to rest? It has nothing to do with it. I use bond paper all the time for legal documents. If you look closely at the paper and hold it up to the light you can see the word BOND embossed on it. So technically even the ZWD are not really on professional bond paper, if you really want to get technical. But I’ll let the Gurus slide on this one.

FACT or FICTION: demonetized currency of Zimbabwe can be used in Zimbabwe as legal tender

No absolutely not. The Bank of Zimbabwe gave the citizens until mid September 2016 to turn in these notes in exchange for USD. Afterwards the official demonetization took place. They official expired these notes. They are dead! Get it?

So how can this demonetized currency of Zimbabwe be now Bonds? Simply put – they are not and that’s the entire point of this Special Edition newsletter today. Get it?

FACT or FICTION: The US Govt made a deal with Zimbabwe and are using these demonetized / expired notes as some sort of financial instruments in order to eventually send back to Zimbabwe in exchange for “future” realized wealth.

If nothing else this might be the case. One this I do know is the expired currency is NOY Bonds. So I decided to research the US involvement and see if they don’t have some deal with Zimbabwe.

This is what I learned:

So if this was the case- these older Zimbabwe notes would have been “bonded” and not ‘Bonds” per se. But if they were who was the backer? What other country would secure trillions and trillions to back the Zimbabwe economy? So let’s stick with what we know as FACTUAL.

The US did not back the 2008-2009 Zimbabwe currency. There is no future plans to use these expired notes for any reason by the US govt. This has been told to me by the US Treasury Dept itself. It is not hard to ask. Just call them. Oh but they are hiding it from us. Really? If this was the case then why would all these “secret” source of intel be telling us about this? To get the public to buy in simple don’t deny it. You don’t have to publicize it but don’t deny it either.

FACT or FICTION: The US can easily just pay out trillions and trillions to the average citizen as the bearer of these expired ZIM notes or Bonds (as some say).

Ok so are you listening to the news lately? Do you know that another round of negotiation talks on balancing the deficit is coming up on Feb 8th? What the hell do you think this is all about? Is it just a tug between parities? No these arguments are just roll playing out a game for the world to see. It is all a distraction away from the heart of the problem – the $20 trillion national debt and what to do about it. Can’t continue adding to it. So they make sure Trump gets into office since he plans to spend more money, beef up the military (which is all to be eventually turned over to the UN anyway) and reduce taxes. What a shamble!

So far this year already the US govt has spent over 1 trillion. My point is - how can they afford to give out trillions on these expired notes, even if we are in a “bonded” situation? The entire annual budget for the USA is only about 4-5 trillion. Get it? I don’t buy off on this notion that all they are going to do is electronically add some large zeros to your account. Something has to back it up. I am not saying cold cash but some future deal where this money being handed out now can be recovered in the near future with interests. Maybe the govt will pay it out and then sweep your account in a national financial crisis? We already know they are in deep trouble.

So maybe the US secured this payout money (now going to its citizens) from future recognized assets in the resources of the country of Zimbabwe for years and years to come. Is this why they needed to change the regime and replace the president? Someone now who will honor this equity in their resources as security? Maybe the US is going to pay to buy these defunct notes for pennies on a dollar then use them later and resell them back to Zimbabwe for much, much more making billions? Just asking and these are some interesting questions.

To make a long story short – the USA could possibly be making a deal with Zimbabwe and this is plausible but the payout sums we are hearing are not realistic or even plausible to me. I could be wrong but I don’t think so. This all sounds wonderful and I wish it was all true. I really do. However, many scams do sound plausible until you prove them wrong.

But there is a problem with thinking this way. The USA did NOT secure resources with Zimbabwe to back up their currency in 2008 thru 2009. I have evidence of this. So, this proved this entire notion of these older notes being BONDS or even “being BONDED” is just a bunch of hogwash and phony intel. So if something is really going on, we certainly are not being told the entire TRUTH. I am not saying it is not but what we are being told now is simply not the truth with this scam.

FACT or FICTION: people have already exchange there ZIM so it must be true

Folks when you hear these rumors you must stop and THINK about what is really being said. How much are they really telling you. Yes, I do believe that ZIM currency has been exchanged already but it was the newer lower denomination ZDR notes and not the ZWD get it? These are private exchanges between gentlemen and are not your ordinary legal banking practices. Of course these gurus don’t want to tell you the entire truth cause this messes up their story. They figure you are not SMART enough to learn the truth.

Like anything, if you are ignorant and don’t know all the FACTS how can you challenge these gurus? Now I am giving you the FACTS and I hope you take this information forward and shut down this scam once and for all. Don’t be afraid to call in on the Q & A and challenge these idiots.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLAR?

The Zimbabwean dollar (sign: $, or Z$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies) was the official currency of Zimbabwe from 1980 to 12 April 2009, with a period of inflation, followed by hyperinflation.

The Zimbabwe dollar was introduced in 1980 to directly replace the Rhodesian dollar at par (1:1) and at a similar value to the US dollar.

Hyperinflation in Zimbabwe reduced it to one of the lowest valued currency units in the world. It was redenominated three times (in 2006, 2008 and 2009), with denominations up to a $100 trillion banknote.[3] The final redenomination produced the "fourth dollar" (ZWL), which was worth 1025 ZWD (first dollars).

Use of the Zimbabwean dollar as an official currency was effectively abandoned on 12 April 2009. The Zimbabwean dollar is due to be demonetised (no longer legal tender) by the end of 2015.[4]

Currencies such as the South African rand, Botswana pula, pound sterling, Indian rupee, euro, Japanese yen, Australian dollar and the United States dollar are now used for all transactions in Zimbabwe. In December 2015, Zimbabwe added the Chinese yuan to its basket of currencies.

NEW BOND NOTES PUBLISHED BY THE RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE

Photo taken on Nov. 27, 2016 shows the Samples of bond notes published by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe in Harare, capital of Zimbabwe. The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe said Saturday bond notes will be introduced into the market on Nov. 28, ending months of speculation over their release.(Xinhua/Zhang Yuliang)

HARARE, Feb. 4 (Xinhua) -- Zimbabwe's central bank has introduced a 5-dollar bond note into circulation in a move to ease the persisting cash challenges, according to a statement on the central bank's website.

The new purple notes amounting to 15 million started circulating Thursday to bring the total amount of bond notes in circulation to 88 million dollars.

The central bank first introduced a 2-dollar bond note and a 1-dollar coin in November last year as a measure to alleviate the cash shortages.

The notes are backed by a 200-million-dollar Africa-Export Import Bank (Afeximbank) facility, and are currently trading at par with the U.S. dollar.

A man displays a new bond note in front of a bank in Zimbabwe's capital Harare on Nov. 28, 2016. Zimbabwe on Monday added a new "surrogate" currency to the nine already in its multi-currency basket amid mixed feelings from the banking public. (Xinhua).

The cash crunch has resulted in people spending hours in bank queues while some importers of critical goods and services have been seriously affected by the shortage of foreign currency.

Reports say some businesses are now offering discounts on cash purchases in U.S. dollars while charging more for mobile and plastic money.

Zimbabwe adopted the use of multi currencies in 2009 after its currency had been rendered worthless by hyperinflation.

However, since last year, the country has faced acute bank note shortages, particularly of the widely used U.S. dollar, due to a number of factors including money laundering, a widening trade deficit and suppressed foreign investment inflows.

THE KING OF FUNNY MONEY ZIMBABWE’S NEW “BOND NOTES” ARE FALLING FAST

(Mnt Goat – they are calling the newer 2017 notes “bond”notes not the older, expired 2008, 2009 denominations. Read it for yourself….Their words not mine…)

Middle East and Africa

Feb 14th 2017

HOW much is an American dollar worth? The glib answer is exactly one buck. But that is far from the case if the dollar in question is one of Zimbabwe’s “bond notes”, the world’s newest currency that is not officially a currency.

Zimbabwe adopted the US dollar as its official currency after the spendthrift regime of President Robert Mugabe printed so much of its own currency that it caused hyperinflation in 2008. The economy briefly stabilized; but old habits die hard. Last year the government again spent far more money than it raised, much of it on imports, causing scarce greenbacks to flow out of the country.

By the end of the year there were so few dollars still circulating that banks were limiting withdrawals to $50 a day, crippling the economy. In turn the central bank decided to issue a new currency, called “bond notes”, pegged to the US dollar and ostensibly backed by some $200m in actual dollars held in reserve. Shortly after the new notes were introduced many in Zimbabwe cheered their release, since they could withdraw cash from banks again and the notes seemed to be holding their value.

But two months on, the new notes, nicknamed “bollars”, are rapidly losing their value. People have discovered that they are not, in fact, convertible into real dollars. So they cannot be used to pay for imports—a real problem in a country that does not make much. Shops accepting bond notes can use them to pay local wages and suppliers or deposit them in their local bank accounts (which are still denominated in US dollars). But if they want to pay for imports to restock their shelves, they still have to queue for real dollars.

So desperate are shops for hard currency that they are offering discounts of as much as 50% to customers who hand over greenbacks.

Some petrol stations now have separate pumps where the price of fuel is lower for customers who pay with hard currency cash instead of using a debit card. A number of shops in Harare have resorted to indicating two or three different prices for the same item—a US dollar cash price, a bond note price and a third price if one pays using a debit card.

Black marketeers have been quick to help out. Some are offering to convert bank balances into real dollars at premiums ranging from 5% to 30%. Among the buyers they sell to are travelers going abroad, who need to apply for permission to use their cards outside the country.

The big supermarket chains are not allowed to offer cash discounts or discriminate against customers who use bond notes or electronic cards. Instead they have simply raised their prices, particularly of imported goods. Even prices of local produce have also gone up significantly since December. A steak cut that would have sold for $8 per kilo last year now costs $13. A two-litre bottle of Zimgold, a local vegetable oil, which retailed in November for just under $3, is now marked at $3.55.

With consumer prices surging, the bond notes are proving to be exactly what many Zimbabweans feared they might be: the resurrected “Frankenstein” of their dead cousin, the Zimbabwe dollar, which burned itself out almost a decade ago. Unless the country changes tack, more economic misery looms.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

https://www.dinardaily.net/t70817-mountain-goat-special-edition-the-zimbabwe-scam-2-6-18

Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:47 pm

Trying to decide who is the greater waste of oxygen, Becky or the Goat.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 2805820865   Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 2805820865   Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 2805820865   Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:59 am

As well as wasting oxygen, I hear Becky's also responsible for a growing nationwide shortage of pies.

Oootah's Call Zimbabwe Info/Intel Notes 2/3/18 Got-my-mouth-full-eating-smiley-emoticon

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum