Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament

Go down

Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament Empty Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:50 am

Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament

Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament DU8lnnjWAAAU5hG

Twilight News

3 hours ago

[Asharq Al-Awsat] Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi began a meeting with representatives of the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament.

Abadi arrived shortly before the headquarters of parliament to discuss the federal budget for the current year, which has not been approved so far.

A statement issued by the media, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hammam Hamoudi that the latter presides over an "important" meeting in the parliament building to discuss the issues of the budget in the presence of Abadi.

The Kurdish blocs announced boycotting the meetings of approving the budget until the inclusion of its observations, stressing the guarantee of 17% of them to the Kurdistan Region.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi was on Wednesday to the Iraqi parliament to discuss the 2018 budget.

Abadi said during his weekly press conference yesterday his readiness to cooperate with the House of Representatives and its competent committees to pass the budget, which hinder the differences of political blocs ratified, despite the arrival of parliament from the government last month.

The adoption of the budget objections by the Kurds to reduce the proportion allocated to them from 17 percent as decided by the budgets of the past years to 12.67 during the current year, which is one of the measures taken by the federal government against the authorities of the Kurdistan region following a referendum on the separation on September 25 last.

For their part, the Sunni MPs demand the allocation of funds to return the displaced and enable them to participate in the next general elections.

The southern oil-producing provinces of Basra, Thi Qaromisan and Wasit are also demanding $ 5 per barrel of oil produced.

The total value of the general budget of Iraq for the year 2018 amounted to about 85.33 trillion dinars (71.65 billion dollars) deficit of 22.78 trillion dinars (19.13 billion dollars).

The documents of the draft budget law on reducing the share of the Kurdistan region of the total budget from 17% to 12.67%, allocated for current expenditures and investment projects in the provinces of the region.

The budget included a price of 43.4 dollars per barrel of oil, with a capacity of 3.89 million barrels to top oil revenues and mineral wealth revenues close to 73 trillion Iraqi dinars (70 billion dollars).

Abbadi had previously described the budget of 2018 as an austerity directed to reduce government expenditures for presidencies and ministries and to secure wages and salaries of state employees.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/161a194c-2325-4109-93b8-2ba99b27ab06

Abadi holds a meeting with the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum