Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/31/18

4 posters

Go down

DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/31/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:09 am

(Notes by Adept1) 

TNT Call 31-January-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Wednesday, January 31, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here along with Tony. It’s the end of the month at midnight, and anything could happen at any time, but the general expectation is that the sky would open up on the 31st. It hasn’t happened, but rates are being changed and progress is being made. Dealers are adjusting their prices on their currencies, slowly. Some of the things we anticipated would happen over night seem to be happening over time.

Tony: Good morning, TNT! I had calls last night and this morning, and emails asking what is going on… I was expecting to go to the bank today, because things are so close and so many things are done, and we’re getting it from so many people.

We had three bank sources in Iraq who told us this was scheduled for January, because that is what they were told. They said that today they expected to be able to do international transfers and wires, and that suggests that there needs to be a consistent rate on both ends, in Iraq and in the US.

The call centers and exchange centers are not manned, so I don’t expect to see it today. We are still close, although there has been some BS put out about it being extended. We made some calls and got responses direct from those at three-letter agencies, saying that as of five minutes ago, there is no truth in the notion of this being extended. There is no new plan laid out yet, so everyone is in limbo right now. We were told this was approved two weeks ago and it’s supposed to go by the end of January, which is today. We will continue to ask questions, to check the Iraqi bulletin boards, and find out what guidance people are being given in Iraq and in the US.

As for taxes, the bank will notify you during the exchange that the tax on it has already been paid. They should give you some kind of documentation during the transaction to alleviate your mind.

According to my guys, there are no delays. The plan yesterday was for this to do through today, and it hasn’t gone through, yet. If we have to do a call later today, or tomorrow, that’s what we will do. I wish I had some breaking news information, but I don’t.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: How is the slow rollout of payments at the new rate to employees and citizens coming along? Is that process nearing completion?
A: That is rolling out today, and we understand that the lower denominations may start to roll out today as well. The plan is for everyone to get used to using the banks and the cards, and then release the lower denominations. That’s supposed to happen this month.
With these things happening, are there concerns shared by any of your gov’t contacts there or here of leaks out to major financial news services of a new rate and what this may cause due to people being able to purchase dinar at a program rate outside of Iraq?
A: When this happens, it will be same rate everywhere. Two of the Iraqi television channels will announce it. There will not be a major international announcement, but those who want to find out will find out.

Q: Back in December I believe I heard you all say that paymasters were to have their money released. Has that happened yet?
A: We keep hearing there are meetings with the groups and paymasters, but nothing has come true yet.

Q: My question is about the Las Vegas event. Way back when, I remember sending in a deposit to some ‘group’ to ensure our attendance and ‘head count’. How will we be notified when, if , location and details of the Post RV events, classes, and locations that you plan to do?
Tony: We have never received any such deposits through TNT, because it will be free. All the classes and such will be listed on the website. In the past, we only took registrations (not deposits) to get a headcount; we will redo that on www.tntsuperfantastic.com, and if you put in your information, we’ll send out an email to let you know the arrangements. It’s not going to cost you a dime; I’m going to pay for the facilities, entertainment, meals… unless Ray wants to pay half. Now, the thirteen events Ray has put together, I don’t know anything about those. The five events I organized, including the one in Las Vegas, will be free.

Q: If we are not in the bank tomorrow, what’s next?
A: We are always calling people at the IMF and here in the US, in Washington DC, who are involved in this. We were told every single thing was done, but it still didn’t go. We don’t know why. We’re waiting right now to get the right calls or answers from various locations.

Q: On Monday’s call you mentioned that Iraq signed documents in December giving them 30 days to get this done. Obviously, they didn’t get it done. Are there any consequences for them not getting it done. Will there be penalties if they continue to not get it done? Why have them sign a document if they don’t enforce it?
A: So far, the only feedback is that they didn’t get it done. That is the punishment, that it didn’t go through today. We’re waiting on more information.

Q: Have Iraqi port authorities and customs adjusted to the new in-country rate?
A: I don’t’ know. The borders are open, and they’re bringing things back and forth, and they are charging the tax. We haven’t found out what the rate is yet.

Q: If we set up a nonprofit foundation, is it mandatory to pay quarterly taxes?
A: In general nonprofits and foundations don’t pay taxes.

Q: Who get the money still left on the table after we have negotiated the deal? The Bank, or the Treasury?
A: I’m not involved in that process, but I would think the bank will get the difference. The bank gets to buy so many contracts at a certain rate; it’s up to them whether they give those out or not, and to whom. The UST has a set price that they will get that no matter what the bank does. The thing is for you to give the bank enough incentive to give you a portion of that difference so that you come out on top and the bank still makes a profit. Exchangers and wealth managers do not work for you, they work for the bank. So you have to let them know you know the game, so that they will share the wealth with you, which will only happen if you show them that you know how they operate. Someone sent me a YouTube video about how banks work, and I suggest you all watch it so that you understand the relationship between banks, banking, and the US Treasury, making money through fractional banking. The banks and governments do NOT want you know that banks are just a Ponzi scheme. The government cannot let them fail because then you would realize that. Banks do the exact same thing as Bernie Madoff, and they do it every day. The only difference is that Madoff didn’t pay the Treasury and the IRS their due, and that’s why he is in jail. The money is not in some vault, it’s all digits on a screen.

Q1: I have not heard anything about capital gains taxes lately. Is that going to be in the taxes that are taken off the top, or is that something that we will still have to deal with, especially regarding short term and long term capital gains?
A: We’ve answered that on every recent call. If there is an excise tax, there will not be capital gains tax.

Q: Clarification on the zim cap (yet again).
A: We talk about that all the time. You can RECEIVE 500 million from your Zim exchange, straight into your bank account. Any amount over 500 million is paid out over 25 years or less, depending on how much you have. You can negotiate that structured payout with the bank.

Q: Are we still going to be able to set up the temporary Trust at the exchange and will we still have 90 days to figure out how to get a permanent one set up?
A: Neither one of us has been telling you that. Don’t come in here asking questions that you are getting from someone else. The bank will set up a trust for you, if you choose; I don’t know what type of trust that will be. People misunderstand the nature of trusts, I think. Having a trust doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t pay taxes on what goes into the trust. You need to take professional advice, and also you can call the bank today to ask that question: will you set up a trust, does that mean the money is tax-exempt, does transferring from one trust to another create a taxable event? Ask them.

Q: Where do Canadians go to exchange Zim?
A: The lead banks have affiliate banks where you will be able to exchange without leaving the country.

Questions from live callers

First caller: Did I hear you say that as of yesterday there were no delays and the plan is still the same? So we are expecting something today, right? When a plan changes, how long does it take to filter down to you?

Tony: It depends on the change and where the change took place. We can get it that day, probably not that hour or minute. I get it faster out of Iraq than over here. That will probably be a couple of days to a week ahead of where you’ll see it elsewhere. We were told in January so that everyone will be spending in February. People get paid on the first of the month usually, so we can expect more spending. Iraq has not put out the 2018 Budget, and we haven’t put one out either! The only factor I can imagine being part of this is Article 140, but they’ve already done most of that! The Budget has to be read twice and recorded in the Gazette, so it would have to be something simple, because up to yesterday everyone was giddy with expectation.

832 caller: I heard that unless and until the dollar is asset-backed, it is not taxable.

RayRen: If that is so, what are you going to do? Go to the bank, or sit back and wait?

843 caller: A few weeks ago you mentioned municipal bonds that the banks might be pushing your towards if you have more than 25 million dollars; is that still the case?

Tony: That will be an option to get you involved in the community; usually municipal bonds are tax-free. You can call the banks right now and ask that question.

504 caller: I can’t get into the forum because I lost my phone.

RayRen: Send me an email and I’ll look into it: RayRen98@aol.com.

404 caller: If everything has been signed, what’s the shelf-life of those documents? What’s the active window here before everything has to be signed again?

Tony: I don’t know. I think everyone is still trying to get this done right now. We put the questions out there and they are having meetings; we won’t find out until afterwards.

Caller: Are the exchange and call centers at least on alert or on standby?

Tony: They have been told that the next time they get a call, they are going directly to work. They always let us know when they go on standby and we tell you, so they might have changed the whole procedure. We don’t know. We were told that bankers were told to be on the highest alert, but they don’t have anything to until we go to exchange.

Caller: What consequences might there be for not getting this done?

Tony: They may lose business partners, deals and money. Once they get international status, there isn’t much they can do to Iraq apart from withholding loans and funding. After this happens, most of us won’t care about Iraq, but our government cares.

765 caller: You said something a while back about the Rule of 72…

Tony: That’s the formula you can use with any interest rate. Divide that 72 by the interest rate tells you how quickly it will double. Example: 72 / 6% = 12 years.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. The address can be found at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

DWG caller: Anything new on the Iranian rial?

RayRen: The last one received was $3.22, and it’s been at that rate for several months.

Closing Statement

That’s it for today. We’re trying to find out what the holdup is, and will tell you on Friday IF we have a Friday call. I don’t think there is anything too bad going on; the process remains, the banks are still ready and the rates are still there. Everything is good apart from going to the bank today. If something great shows up, we’ll do another call.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 Empty Bs

Post by Bryan NITTY Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:48 am

GTFOH..HOW WOULD AN IDIOT LIKE TONY HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH THREE LETTER AGENCIES...

Bryan NITTY

Back to top Go down

DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/31/18

Post by Tinef Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:48 am

Bryan, how dare you doubt Tony!? 
Tony has lots of great 3-letter agency connections..  but not the really good kind. 
ie, .. #DOJ.gov #FBI.gov #IRS.gov #FTC.gov #SEC.gov  

Q: When pigs fly, and the Zim revalues,  I won't have a lot of time because the alien craft I've hired to take me back to my home planet (my mom is an reptilian) .. 
So.. if I need to get cash quick, can I trade my Z-oilet paper for $500m at the drive-up window? 
The bank can keep the rest. I don't need the 25 yr payout which is roughly the time it takes to get to Reptilaville , the capital of Reptilian.

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonymous Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:54 pm

So does anyone know why the system has not addressed tony and what seems like a violation of his release?  Can any of the callers to the # that was provided provide any info on what they were told when they called?  Thanks

Nonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Remember, it ALWAYS was supposed to be released in January...but now it's February...but it's Thursday, so they'll wait until the weekend...until it doesn't happen this weekend...in which case it'll be Tues-Thurs next week, because it was ALWAYS supposed to happen on those days...but it has to be a 3-day weekend for banks...so it'll be President's Day weekend...or maybe it'll be the end of March at the close of the business quarter...but it's gotta happen before tax time, that's guaranteed...yet, maybe Memorial Day weekend looks best, since that's a 3-day weekend...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonymous Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:38 pm

There's always labor day.   I saw where someone wrote tony says friday is always a goof release day.  Guess that's why he called it for monday and tuesday 3 days per week for years.  DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 1656125192

Nonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Nonymous wrote:So does anyone know why the system has not addressed tony and what seems like a violation of his release?  Can any of the callers to the # that was provided provide any info on what they were told when they called?  Thanks

Good question. Maybe they just don't have enough people to monitor 2 bit crooks like #TonyRenfro. Maybe someone from #DOJ, #Probation, or perhaps #SEC could comment?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 2805820865  DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 2805820865  DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 2805820865  DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 Empty Get a life

Post by Lorene S. Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:26 pm

I don’t know Tony personally but why are you concerned
about what he’s doing in his life! This man isn’t harming
Anyone. Please get a life and worry about what’s going
on in your own life!

Lorene S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:01 pm

The man is lying to and defrauding many. He is a convicted felon and violating his terms of parole. He is a con artist and has bilked dozens of gullible people out of their hard earned money. I consider that harming people ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 2805820865  DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 2805820865  DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 2805820865  DOJ - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/31/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum