Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kaparoni - "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18

Go down

Kaparoni -   "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18 Empty Kaparoni - "All in Due Time" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 1/30/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:21 am

Kaperoni: Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) News > From CBI - Public auction for the sale of (counting and sorting machines and packets currency)

Public auction for the sale of (counting and sorting machines and packets currency)

January 29, 2018 Announces the Central Bank of Iraq / Baghdad to conduct a public auction for the sale of ((counting, sorting and packages currency)) under sales law rent No. machines (21) for the year 2013.

It calls wishing to subscribe to public auction attendees to the Central Bank of Iraq building / Rasheed Street on Sunday, a brief summary of 2018 / 2/18 at ten in the morning according to the following conditions:

​A certified check to the order of the Central Bank of Iraq in the amount of (1.260.000) million and two hundred and sixty thousand Iraqi dinars, which represents 20% of the amount of the estimated value of the machines are not allowed to enter the bid without providing insurance.

Archives supporting the original picture of the bidder.

Persons who wins the bidding fees and publication of advertisement fees tag by 2%.

https://cbi.iq/news/view/581

Kw: Tightening things up

Punisher: Good. --"The Guilty Will Be Punished"

Wn: Hopefully these will be needed soon.

Phil Oberholzer: These may be back up machines they have because they're counting so many notes. Another thought, may be they don't need them because they won't be counting near as many notes. Or maybe these are just old and worn out....Speculating here....

Mike: Ditto Phil, these guys have a ton of notes out their and counting them using anything other than a machine would be a huge job.- -Stay grounded...

Kaperoni: I think the CBI is selling equipment.

Paxx: Better the process carried out by a more trusted, less corrupt set of hands instead of anyone in the CBI or Iraq for that matter. Good catch Kap. --Do Iraqis hate money or something?

Wn: Since these are from 2013, they must have updated machines with better security features to check out the bills. Over here in Europe it is nor uncommon to have the clerk at a grocery store run a 20 euro note through a machine to check it for counterfeit. I think I remember when Shabibi bought those. Just selling off old stuff.

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13467447-from-cbi-public-auction-for-the-sale-of-counting-and-sorting-machines-and-packets-currency-

Kaperoni: Iraq Government News > Abadi's war against corruption must begin with Maliki, his henchmen

January 28 2018 02:01 PM Nouri al-Maliki The Baghdad Post Corruption is the most dangerous obstacle against Iraq's development. As the country enjoys many natural resources like minerals and oil, the international community is concerned with Iraq's high level of corruption.

Corruption in Iraq has caused severe poverty in Iraq, which led to civil and sectarian strife that caused the extreme damages to the country's infrastructure.

Shia parties lead corruption

After the US invasion to Iraq in 2003, Shia parties seized all the important posts in the government and led a widespread corruption campaign, which analysts assert that Iraq's losses have reached over 1,000 billion dollars during the last ten years.

The most prominent entity that led this campaign was the ruling Dawa party, led by the former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki, who was describe by experts as the "Godfather of Corruption" as he is implicit in numerous corruption, graft and embezzlement cases.

Recently, the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi launched a campaign against corruption in Iraq, but analysts told The Baghdad Post that until now Abadi didn't dare to press any charges against Maliki.

They added that as Abadi's popularity increased after the victory against ISIS, the prime minister seeks to increase his popularity ahead of the elections by pretending to fight corruption, describing this campaign as an "electoral propaganda".

​Politicians are also skeptical from Abadi's actions, after Abadi extradited the former trade minister Abdul Falah al-Sudany from Lebanon after cooperating with the Interpol, and the son of the Luai al-Yasiri the governor of Najaf in a drug trafficking case.

They fear that these actions are just a show ahead of the elections and the Iraq's reconstruction conference that will be held in Kuwait in February. His actions just aim at ensuring investors that their donations and investments won't be embezzled by corrupt officials and politicians.

The Iraqi people wish to see the anti-corruption slogans practiced on the ground, away from the occasion of elections or the upcoming Kuwait conference, and away from personal and electoral gains to include all corrupt politicians no matter how strong or influential they are.

Analysts say, during his tenure from 2006 to 2014, Maliki accumulated power and influence that surpassed the incumbent Abadi, stressing that this is the reason why the PM can't hold him accountable for his crimes that led to the bankruptcy of Iraq after his embezzlement of Iraq's oil profits and the country's destruction in the war against ISIS.

They added that If Abadi is serious in his war against corruption then he must begin with Maliki and his henchmen.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/23051/Abadi-s-war-against-corruption-must-begin-with-Maliki-his-henchmen

Terry: Amen.

Phil Oberholzer: "They added that If Abadi is serious in his war against corruption then he must begin with Maliki and his henchmen." It would be very nice if this were to happen before the Kuwaiti Conference...TY Kap

mexia74: Malaki must be brought down, but I'm not sure if anyone has the stones to do it.

Punisher: All in due time ... Smile - "The Guilty Will Be Punished"

Mike: Your move Abadi --Stay grounded...

Kaperoni: toes up only way.

C Bo: Hope the journalist who wrote that isn't the one who ends up "toes up."--C Bo

Bglong: As time goes on, it becomes more and more plain that's the way it has to be. But who? You would think a Sunnie Solo Assasin would be a likely tactic.(I didn't want to type in the actual title of S.B.) But do you get paradise and 72 virgins for Jihad if it is against a Muslim, howbeit another sect? --"Slim Chiply"

ZenMav:
Duh... What we have all known... 2019 homies

--POLITICS, n. A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.” - Ambrose Bierce

Mike: C Bo, I don't think the Baghdad post is in Iraq, I couldn't find out much about them but my thoughts are this is a Sunni funded on line news source that is exposing the obvious. Hopefully none of these folks are in Iraq, I'm betting Maliki and the Iranians are going to start looking for them. --Stay grounded...

Tobyboy: Been saying for long time now Maliki is too powerful Abadi not able to bring Maliki down. Too many corrupt for this to happen. I agree with the article this has just been a show from Abadi for his elections. Theres no way he going to arrest his Shia friends Also been saying he knows who the corrupt, just follow the money trail, even a caveman could figure out who is corrupt with such large amounts of funds being stolen.

Wn: This needs to happen before the election. Issue the warant. Make the move. I think he will wait for Interpol do do it for him, just like he waited for outside help for ALL the other problems that needed to be taken care of.

Wn: Actually, this needs to be done like Michael Corleone style. Pre dawn raids on all of the top perps so that one doesn't help the other as it is all going down. Too many Judges and politicians in too many pockets.

Bglong: Like I said the Sunnis are well versed in how to make it happen. Just find one who has been given a month to live by the doctors any way. Head of the snake. --"Slim Chiply"

Chattels: David M. Witty ‏@DavidMWitty1 Iraqi Parliament passes law protecting privileges of MPs & their families, to include grandchildren, for life. Applies to previous & future MPs. Law opens door of protecting MPs accused of crimes & corruption. (What happened to anti-corruption campaign?)

http://mobp.as/epHQk

--It’s the truth I’m after, and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations,(VI: 21)

Mike: Thanks Chattels, I knew that law was on the books but there's been nothing published about it passing. Only in Iraq can you pass a law that exempts from the crimes you do in service of the country and the people.-- Stay grounded...

Terry: So, how can corruption ever be stopped?

Terry: Let me see if I understand this. parliament who is corrupt just passed a law protecting themselves and their families from corruption laws. Forever. Priceless Smile Good work if you can get it.

​BelievingInTheBest: Ideologist seem to have too much power and control in Iraq right now. The idea of laws, I believe, is much different for some people. Laws do not appear to be a matter of right and wrong or good vs bad.

I think laws might be more of an honor thing and their mindset sees some laws as being honorable to break, especially if you can get away with it or do it in an honorable way. Other "laws" against their beliefs might be seen differently and are dealt with much more harshly.

Perhaps a total cleansing will be needed. Regime change or puppet government for a few generations might help. To me, it seems to be a mindset that has no interest in changing any time soon. I am not trying to be a Debbie Downer or doom and gloomist and hope my perceptions are way off here. Still Believing

Punisher: Smells like Maliki foolishness to me. --"The Guilty Will Be Punished"

Phil Oberholzer:
Time to bring in the snippers...

Phil Oberholzer: Oh ya I wanted to add one more comment, this kind of law WIL NOT go over well for them in Kuwait....Who in their right mind is going to lend them $100 billion dollars when they see that the corrupt polititions just gave them selves a free pass....This has to be a joke of some kind.....

Punisher: Phil I dont think this is legit at all.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum