Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW 1/28/18

2 posters

Go down

"My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 Empty "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW 1/28/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:10 am

For what it's worth IDC community...every time I see an update from Kim Possible, everything inside me says to ignore everything she writes. The fact she just said she's in direct contact with Trump in the last email peaked my bs meter...I heard similar stuff from all the other "suddenly on the scene" gurus that out of nowhere in the sky descended to bestow upon us their pearls of wisdom. In Yosef's case that equated to treating us like swine, unfortunately. He's gone now, and I've a feeling the same will be said for Kim. Maybe I'm wrong. We'll see...

I'm guessing she will leave sometime in the future and someone else will show up shortly after to continue the drama here on IDC because that's been the pattern for a while now. It has been like a theater for the last year as one act exited, and another entered...and each brought their own exclusive knowledge. It wasn't but a month ago Tank was dropping intel updates by the double load each day...and wow it was exciting while it lasted! Funny, it's a lot like visiting churches...each one thinks they are right and offer countless lists of reasons why you should believe them. Lol. I digress.

I may be wrong, and am happy to admit that I am, but I just wanted to tell the IDC community I don't trust Kim at all whatsoever.

I'd like to thank whoever it was that pointed out the computer code on the supposed Nazi inscribed document photos. These documents were said to have been made before computers existed on this planet. To me this, as well as her first approach to the group, were dead giveaway's she was a puppet for someone, or a shill, or a con (don't know what's in it for a con here, but whatever), or some kind of insincere persona. It seems nobody even remembers that Nazi document now. Why? Hmmmm.

I mean, what does it take for folks to see a blatant lie when it's pointed out to them? Did I miss something? I'm sorry if I did. But to me that photo meant we were being deceived. In other words, stop listening to this person who openly is deceiving you.

Kim went from a belligerent, "I'm right and everyone else is wrong" position, to now this more compliant individual. It's been interesting to watch. Come to think of it, every guru has done that whole "IM RIGHT!" deal when they decided to address the IDC community openly, firmly, and directly. OWK did it. Yosef did it. Beny still does it. Kim did it. I'm sure there are others I've missed.

Honestly, It was nice when Tank began to address the group because he didn't come out with blazing shotguns. That's why I was surprised he was taken by this Kim character

I just don't understand why people who are claiming to be part of the solution approach this community with double barrel shotguns blazing. I don't get that. When was the last time the Dalai Lama behaved like that? When was the last time you trusted someone who was behaving like that? Would you buy a used car from someone like that? Would you be intimate friends with someone like that?

And now she's trying to switch by acting like she has compassion and cares? Well, maybe she always did... but when was the last time true compassion reared its head with machine guns blasting in both hands?

I'm sorry but her change of attitude only happened when the community called her out. So her attitude shift was not because she suddenly grew a heart, it was because nobody was listening, and she was losing face. THAT'S what changed her behavior. In other words, what we witnessed was an ego exercise, not a heart rendering.

So therefore, I'm not buying her sudden change of behavior because it's contrived from fear of rejection, not inspired by love and compassion. If it was love from the start her whole introduction would never have been so abusive and harsh.

Then there's the whole computer code on old documents fiasco...

Watch how people act and follow those patterns while giving little credence to what they say to you until you can establish their true position--which can only be known by their behavior pattern over time and through pressure.

So until 6-8 months have gone by with her consistently approaching the group respectfully, and in love, I'm not buying it. Just like I would not trust an alcoholic not to drink until they actually rendered to me and others through consistent behavior that they actually had quit drinking because talk is cheap. Anything less that action is a theater being performed for you not observing actions from the heart.

So yea I'm open completely to intel from people who deliver it like they actually have a heart, and actually care long term, consistently, over time. Absolutely.

I'm not interested in words or apologies. Im interested in long term behavioral patterns which render the heart --or lack thereof-- of the situation.

Looking forward to the RV this coming week!!

Peace and positive thoughts everyone!

PNW

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 Empty Re: "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW 1/28/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:07 pm

Looking forward to the hammer coming down on some of these frauds ... HARD!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 2805820865   "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 2805820865   "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 2805820865   "My Thoughts Regarding Kim" by PNW    1/28/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum