Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries

Go down

Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries Empty Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:19 pm

Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries

Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries 5413

28/01/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank announced on Sunday the settlement of salaries of the education of Dhi Qar through the electronic card associated with a bank account.

The Director of the Information Office of the Central Bank, Acer Jabbar said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "in implementation of the directives of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers under the resolutions (313) for the year 2016 and the decision (281) 2017 and after the success of the process of settling salaries of employees in a number of ministries and departments of the state, The Directorate of Education Dhi Qar (Bureau of Education) settled the salaries of its employees. "

Jabbar added that "the process of receiving salaries of employees was through the electronic card associated with a bank account through which the staff will enjoy services and banking privileges."

"It is likely that the next few months will see the addition of health centers and electricity centers in the same governorate to the project of settling salaries."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10822

Central Bank: the education of Dhi Qar settle its salaries 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum