Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech

Go down

Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech Empty Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech

Post by shakes4life Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech Empty Re: Awesome...Ron Paul Draws Full House (1,250 People) to his Youth For Ron Paul Kickoff Event + Speech

Post by shakes4life Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Delighted to see this article after his speech to a full house on the LSU campus....

press release

Sept. 23, 2011, 9:15 p.m. EDT
Ron Paul Speaks to Capacity Crowd at Louisiana State University Event
Inaugural Youth for Ron Paul event exceeds expectations

LAKE JACKSON, Texas, Sep 23, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul spoke to a capacity crowd in Baton Rouge at Louisiana State University's Union Theater tonight.

The visit marked the first on-campus visit since the launch of his Youth for Ron Paul initiative, and it exceeded expectations with more than 1,250 LSU students, other youth and the at-large community.

"The sense of excitement here at LSU just after Dr. Paul's successful visit to Florida was palpable, as young supporters and Baton Rouge residents demonstrated that Ron Paul's support is found everywhere nationwide," said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton.

"Remember, at this first YFP event -- which we plan to duplicate on other campuses -- there were no freebies, no exclusive opportunities to greet the candidate, and no well-organized straw poll event. There was just Ron Paul, which appears to be more than enough to draw the 1,250 or so supporters," said Mr. Benton.

The visit to LSU for the YFP event occurred immediately prior to Dr. Paul's presiding over the grand opening celebration of his Louisiana state headquarters, also in Baton Rouge which drew an additional crowd of 700.

"I think I speak for YFP supporters nationwide when I say how pleased we are with the turnout at this inaugural event and the campaign's demonstration of young people's enthusiasm," Edward King, National Youth Coordinator, said.

"This encouraging turnout shows just how popular Ron Paul's ideas are among youth, who this election cycle will comprise a core set of voters and volunteers," said Mr. King.

To learn more and sign up for Youth for Ron Paul, please visit: www.youthforpaul.com and "like" the Facebook page found at: www.Facebook.com/youthforpaul .

Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC. www.RonPaul2012.com

SOURCE: Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ron-paul-speaks-to-capacity-crowd-at-louisiana-state-university-event-2011-09-23
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum