Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/26/18

4 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/26/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:40 am

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call 26-January-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Fantabulous Friday, January 26, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here along with Tony. We won’t keep you long because we know it’s Friday and everyone’s ready to bust loose. We don’t have any great new developments since Wednesday, so what will we discuss?

Tony: I think we can say something about the rates…

RayRen: We did get some new information on rates. Now $4.87 is the dinar rate being seen on the screens.

Tony: We got that this morning, in the US, from one bank, and we are trying to confirm that. The same bank, different branch, is saying they aren’t seeing ANY rates on their screens. So you’ll have to check with your own bank. We don’t usually share rates until we hear it from global traders, but these guys are usually good with their intel.

For those who have been following all along, we said $3.71 at one point, and it took everyone else a few days or weeks to catch up and confirm it. We said the lower denominations were at the bank last week, and now everyone’s seeing them, and they are explaining the 1s, 5s, and 10s on Iraqi television. So we are all on the same part for that. For years I said the rate would be 1:1 in Iraq – that is their rate, not our rate. Iraq has done all they can do for us: they put the new rate on all the cards and been paying people at better rates. Our sources in Iraq say that it will be a slow rollout and then it will pop. They have put out a schedule of when people will get paid at the new rate, which today we are told is $4.87. Now another guru is saying that Iraq is doing a slow rollout, just like I explained to you. They are also saying this will happen in January. Our top guys in Iraq are all being told this is going Thursday and Friday this week; we said that at the beginning of the week. Now, they have switched days, but it is still this month!

What I really love is that the other gurus are all saying that it is coming this month, for the same reason I said: so that when people are paid on the 1. February, and with corporations giving out bonuses, this is the perfect time to hide an RV as people are spending more money. That boost to the economy will be put down to the new tax law, rather than an RV. We were being told tonight after the markets close; now we are being told Monday, but that’s good as well, so long as it’s this month.

So everyone else is now getting the same information on rates and process, for the same reasons. That tells me that we are right on schedule, and that’s what our sources say as well. I don’t know what the schedule is, but I’m happy that we are right on schedule.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Tony mentioned that the rate shown right (as per Wednesday call) now is $4.07 and this event will be a taxable event. The taxes (15%) will come off the top. To clarify, the tax of 15% (or whatever the rate might be) will be taken off the $4.07 and the payout rate will be $3.46. Is this scenario correct?
[Tony: No.]
Or is the $4.07 the net rate which has the taxes taken off already?
A: The 4.07 is the ‘sell rate’, at which the bank sells to you; that is, it’s the rate AFTER the tax has been taken off. The buy rate might be a little bit less. However, the taxes come off before we even see the rate, so effectively $4.07 is the net rate… or now we are hearing $4.87 after the tax has been taken off.

Q: Do you know if the exchange centers (and/or banks) will be able to give us some type of documentation during our exchange that can be given to us, for the purpose of giving it to our CPAs and Financial Teams explaining that our newfound wealth was arrived via an event where the government has already taxed it? I would really like something in writing that I can give to them. Having to assume that all CPA’s and Tax Professionals are up to date on this tax event is liking talking to various banks about the dinar a year ago…it’s is risky at best.
A: I don’t know what the bank plans to do, or why they would do it – it’s not the bank’s concern. It’s up to the IRS to pronounce on that.

Q: Any update for the pictures coming out of the new lower denominations?
A: It says there are on the billboards and television in Iraq, but we haven’t received any yet. One of our sources spoke of sending them to us, but is not comfortable. Three banks have shown the lower denominations to their people, but not released them yet. They did do a training session on Wednesday on Iraqi television. I will ask that question.

Q: when we get the #800 number all the people that we given small amounts of currency to, do we give them the number or direct them to the bank for exchange?
A: I would give them the 800 numbers and let the banks deal with it.

Q: Could you please clarify something for me? It is my understanding now, the currencies have been “pretaxed” and that this will be a nontaxable event for us. Does that extend to the Zim, Dong and other currencies or just to the Dinar?
Tony: We are doing exchanges through the banks, and that is pre-taxed. Groups are ‘purchasing’ through China, so their situation might be different. We’ll have to wait and see.

Q: It was said on Wednesday call that the banks will be in charged of the 25-year pay out. Is there any guarantee that the bank will not fold and take our money?
Tony: I don’t know who will guarantee the money because I don’t know what the contract says. You’ll have to look at that, maybe with an attorney. If we keep going the way we were going, eventually that would explode. Some poor countries would never catch up. By restarting the global economy, that gives less-developed countries the chance to catch up, based on their actual assets. Somewhere that plan has to start; it will take years to get to where they want to end up, but this is the start.

Q: in the past you told us to wait before we jump into the market to invest because of volatility (six months). In light of all the business coming back into the country and the repatriation of oversees dollars, is this still your position?
Tony: I don’t have a lot of faith in countries coming back, but that’s just my opinion. I do think the new tax plan will help us as the new 1% and help corporations, not so much for individuals. It’s great that companies are giving out bonuses, but every one of them is also shutting down locations and businesses. So “I’m give everyone a bonus, but by Monday you’ll be out of a job.” So maybe they are giving out bonuses to people they are still employing, but really that puts the money back in their own pockets. It’s just playing with numbers. Sure, there might be some opportunities, but the same ones that were available before. I don’t believe in investing in existing industries; the real opportunities are in new, upcoming industries, so that I can ride the wave with them going us. I know everyone is crazy about BitCoin, but that was always a Ponzi scheme to me. Those who got into BTC at $10, when it went up to $10,000, they are now ecstatic. However, those who got in at 10K, and then it went up to $20K… then it fell down to 10K, and it is projected to go back down to $2K. Will it go back up to 20K? Probably not. Also, when BTC first came out, it was the only one. Now there are seven countries doing their own version of BitCoin, and we’ll find out about that in May. Other countries are outlawing BitCoin. So these other established companies say they are coming back to the US? Well, I’m looking for new companies and new opportunities.

Q: Since you have focused on trusts, is there any value in having a trust in place before the exchange?
RR: If you already had one, yes. I wouldn’t do it just for the exchange. You can create one afterwards.

Q: I am concerned about the lower denominations. Remember hearing several times that ATM’s were loaded and or unloaded with lower denominations and even fills were minted. Now recent report that banks are seeing lower denominations on hand but not released. Have you seen a picture of them? Do they really exist?
A: Yes.

Q: You have often said you would challenge the legality of any “requirement” to do a structured payout? According to your sources on the Zimbabwe, will it be a legal requirement? If not, who is putting that in place?? RR: I don’t have enough information on that so far.
Tony: If that is the procedure they set up, then it’s in the rules. You can challenge it, but I wouldn’t want to spend 25 years in court rather than spending my money.

Q: If I have a basic trust I exchange into and then set up another trust and transfer money to it, does this make it a taxable event?
A: Yes, unless the first trust is the grantor to the second trust.

Q: A long time ago it was said that we should be able to prove where we bought our currency. Is this still true when we go in to do our exchange? Or does it matter?
A: Nobody has said anything about that recently, but long time ago they wanted a letter for the background check. I would have proof, such as receipts or a gift letter; better safe than story.

Q: If I after I personally exchange my currencies (I assume that I might personally pay any taxes that would be due) and then after that I create an irrevocable trust (because I didn’t have the money before the RV/RI) , and then assign/gift that trust with my currency money, does the assignment of that money into the trust create a taxable event so that I then would be paying double taxes?
RR: What I’ve been told is that the first 500 million will not be taxed, and if it’s over that, you need to take advice. Tony: Is it limited to 50 million? Really?
RR: That’s what some professional folks have told us.

Q: Which is it for the Zim: remove six zeros and multiply by .147? Or multiply the face amount by .000000147?
Tony: That is the same rate, and 100 Trillion comes out at $14.7 million dollars.

Q: Is there a contract rate for the Zim like the dong and dinar?
Tony: I have been told that there IS a contract rate for the Zim, but you have to have a humanitarian project in Zimbabwe with a partner over there. The rate would be $2, and it would still be an 80/20 deal. The people who told me this were listening to the call when I explained it a few weeks ago, and they said I explained it well. The bank will assign you a partner, or you could find your own. It has to be approved, so check when you go to the bank.

Q: How will the NDA work for husband and wife, if one is in the hospital?
Tony: We wouldn’t know, but the bank will have some way of working that out.

Q: if our total amount of money exchanged equals less than the cap of the 500 million (dollars worth), do we get to keep our money without any time period pay out?
Tony: That cap is ONLY for the ZIM, and below that amount, you get to keep it all anyway.

Questions from live callers

Tony: How does 404 get in as the first caller every time??

865/404: I call in early. It may be an hour or so, and I listen to the music as I get on with my other tasks. So they have been tweaking the rates on dinar; have they been doing something similar with the rates for the other currencies?

Tony: I don’t know because we’ve only been asking about the dinar. I know dong has been static, but they expect that one to climb higher when it opens. I expect that all the currencies will go up on Forex.

Caller: When will the slow rollout been complete?

Tony: It takes four days for Iraq to get from the top level to the street guys. It’s rolling out and they raise up the levels every time they pay someone. It is also viral, starting in the middle and spreading out throughout the city, the province, and the country. It also depends on the type of person, like veterans, teachers, doctors, etc. Finally it gets to the government people. We want everything to switch over at the same moment, but their system isn’t finished. They are still putting up banks and ATMs, and switching this one, then that one. That’s why their intel might not seem to match ours, because it hasn’t got down to that level yet. However, on Monday, the rest should change on the same time.

Caller: Have you had any feedback on what they are saying in the mosques?

Tony: I haven’t heard from Iraq today, and typically Friday is a bad day for intel until after the sun goes down. That is why we haven’t been able to verify the rate over there yet.

423 caller: Several years ago, you said that it would make a difference whether you said IQN or IQD.

Tony: It never hurts to use the right code, which is supposed to be IQN – N for NEW.

Caller: You also said it would be tied to pound sterling.

Tony: There is a basket of currencies that it will be tied to. That’ won’t make a difference to the rate in the US – it will still be in dollars.

Caller: My husband is going away for two weeks; will that leave us in a bad spot if it goes up on Forex and then drops? Or will it be good for us in terms of Forex?

Tony: I don’t know. As it was explained to me, there is a certainly number they want to hit every day, and then they have a formula to cut it off so that it doesn’t run away. Then there is a number they want it to max out at. I think that will be over a ten-day period of time based on the formula I was given. Once it starts going down, everyone will sell, and it will drop quickly.

Caller: Do you think it will happen this weekend? Or not?

Tony: Friday afternoon or the weekend has always made sense to me, but what I’ve been told is outside my traditional window. If they do what they said, it’s not tonight. But who knows, really? Maybe they just want me to say that on the call. It’s still this month.

601 caller: Did I understand you to say that the 100 trillion Zim notes would be worth 20 million dollars?

RayRen: Based on the last rate we were given, 100 trillion Zim = $14,700,000.

Caller: I have a relative who has some medical issues. I know there is a cap on a gift of $15,000 per year. If I set up a trust or a bank account with 100K in it, that they could draw on, would that work?

RayRen: Why don’t you wait until this happens and see what works then?

Tony: You want to have a joint checking account that they can draw on? I don’t see why that wouldn’t work. You can set up a joint account with anyone. Make sure it is set up so that someone who is on welfare or benefits doesn’t lose their benefits. You can always check right now with an attorney or with your local Legal Aid to see what would work best. They are qualified to give you that kind of advice; I’m not a qualified adviser.

RayRen: Or you could just pay the bill! [The gift tax only applies to gift of money; you can pay someone else’s medical or educational bills without gift taxes.]

386 caller: So, are six zeros coming off the trillions AND billions of Zim?

RayRen: They are not taking any zeros off; the Zim denomoniations are exchangeable at .000000147, as we understand it. There are eight notes they will be accepting initially:
50 and 100 trillionnotes
50 and 100 billionnotes
50 and 100 millionnotes
50 and 100 thousandnotes

Next caller: I have eight grandchildren (ages 2 to 25) and I have set aside a 100 trillion for each of them. I don’t want to give them to them directly because I want them to work and such. I want to open an account for each of them separately, such that they cannot touch it until they reach a certain age.

Tony: So open a trust for each of them, and set each one up so that they can only draw from the trust on whatever terms you want.

RayRen: That works better for me. Don’t make them beneficiaries, though, because otherwise you make them owners.

AK caller: Did I hear Tony say that if you have more than 200 million, you should go to a tier 2 bank? And where can I get higher rates of interest? Should I got to a larger city?

Tony: Tier 1 banks will be able to handle higher amounts than tier 2 banks. You can negotiate with any bank to get higher rates, if you leave more money there. When you call the 800 number, and tell them what you have, they can tell you the best place to go that can handle that amount; you can negotiate from there.

Caller: If I were to exchange just a small amount to deal with immediate concerns would there be any problem doing that first and then exchanging the rest later?

Tony: There isn’t a problem, but there is time limit on contract rates, and also a limited tie for the rates to go up and down on Forex. They will be offering those special rates and perks for a limited period too. If you have enough to get those perks anyway, that’s not an issue for you. But what could be an issue is getting an appointment at the moment that you want to exchange, if others are using the 800 numbers to set up appointments. Only you can decide how to handle those parameters.

Caller: I don’t know if I want to go for the contract rates if the NDA and contract is so long and involved.

RayRen: What would you do with that small amount of money? If your bills and family members have been in a bind this long, another week or two won’t make much difference. Let’s say you exchange a 25K note on Monday @ $4 and on Friday it’s jumped to $8. That’s double the amount, and could bring in double the income further down the road. If your needs are that immediate, you would have dealt with it already. If you really that pressing an amount, I’d borrow that money for a month at a rate of interest, rather than missing this opportunity. By the time you have to repay the loan you will have exchanged, you haven’t lost anything. Really you have got free money for 30 days. Regardless of your credit rating, if the bank realizes you don’t need the money, you will probably get it.

Closing Statement

Tony: Summing up the week, we are not looking for the RV tonight. But I love this week for all the information we got. I know it’s in January, and Friday night makes sense because the banks would have three days to exchange people before this hits Forex. They were supposed to get everyone through in ten days. Monday is reconciliation day for banks, so Tuesday is really the first banking day, and then on Wednesday people start buying things. That makes some kind of sense to me. I love the fact that we have three different bankers in Iraq showing the lower denominations and saying “it was always scheduled for this month”. So I thought it was a great week, with the $3.71 on the cards, with information from the CBI that it would be a slow rollout and then just pop. Now we’re hearing $4.07, then $4.87, and training for lower denominations on Iraqi television. I’m relaxed. If it happens tonight or tomorrow, that would also be great, although that is not what we are being told.

RayRen: If any new intel shows up, we will send it out. Until then, keep believing…

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/26/18

Post by MidnightRider Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:13 am

Q: in the past you told us to wait before we jump into the market to invest because of volatility (six months). In light of all the business coming back into the country and the repatriation of oversees dollars, is this still your position?
Tony: I don’t have a lot of faith in countries coming back, but that’s just my opinion. I do think the new tax plan will help us as the new 1% and help corporations, not so much for individuals. It’s great that companies are giving out bonuses, but every one of them is also shutting down locations and businesses. So “I’m give everyone a bonus, but by Monday you’ll be out of a job.” So maybe they are giving out bonuses to people they are still employing, but really that puts the money back in their own pockets. It’s just playing with numbers. Sure, there might be some opportunities, but the same ones that were available before. I don’t believe in investing in existing industries; the real opportunities are in new, upcoming industries, so that I can ride the wave with them going us. I know everyone is crazy about BitCoin, but that was always a Ponzi scheme to me.

If this had been obama's tax plan it would have been great to tony.  And if anyone knows a "ponzi scheme," it would be him.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:35 am

Caller: I don’t know if I want to go for the contract rates if the NDA and contract is so long and involved.

RayRen: What would you do with that small amount of money? If your bills and family members have been in a bind this long, another week or two won’t make much difference. Let’s say you exchange a 25K note on Monday @ $4 and on Friday it’s jumped to $8. That’s double the amount, and could bring in double the income further down the road. If your needs are that immediate, you would have dealt with it already. If you really that pressing an amount, I’d borrow that money for a month at a rate of interest, rather than missing this opportunity. By the time you have to repay the loan you will have exchanged, you haven’t lost anything. Really you have got free money for 30 days. Regardless of your credit rating, if the bank realizes you don’t need the money, you will probably get it.

Pretty sure of himself and very wreckless info.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:09 am

Do people understand that Tony is a repeat offender, twice incarcerated for defrauding people out of money?  Quick list of statements he has made since July 2013 (by no means comprehensive):

1. ATMs in Iraq have been filled with lower denoms (July 2013)
2. I have pictures of the lower denoms, but the security protocols on my phone prevent from showing you (July 2013)
3. I have a list of people who have exchanged, and their receipts, but I can't show you (Dec 2013)
4. Elites in Davos stepped out of their meetings and listened to our calls (Jan 2014)
5. Mosques have announced a pending rate increase of IQD (repeated 500 times)
6. $630T has been distributed across global banking networks so you can have your RV (Aug 2013)
7. My 3-letter agency contacts said they popped the champagne, the RV is done (Sept 2013)
8. They want you shopping and spending money this Black Friday (Nov 2013)
9. They delayed the RV because I told you too much of the plan (I love that one...)

The list goes on and on and on - this scumbag, twice imprisoned for unlawfully taking money from people, has been lying to the TNT audience for over 5 years.  He is simply repeating lies he used 4-5 years ago!  It's the same stuff!  And people continue to tune in.  What a sad state of affairs.  He will reap what he has sown.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:06 pm

Yep!!!   And that was a major pump at the end of December when he said he was going to go out and buy all the currency he could.  And sure it was happening in a few days........now doing some major back peddling as his January prediction is running out of days.

Last edited by MidnightRider on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Bulldog Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:22 pm

EXCUSE ME, but this has to be the dumbest post I have ever seen. It is a full demonstration of the intelligence of the absolute stupidity of the TNT followers. The below in IGNORANCE at it best !

Anyone that thinks they would be allowed that much money is Stupid beyond repair. Wait until the figure out it isn't going to happen !

Next caller: I have eight grandchildren (ages 2 to 25) and I have set aside a 100 trillion for each of them. I don’t want to give them to them directly because I want them to work and such. I want to open an account for each of them separately, such that they cannot touch it until they reach a certain age.

Tony: So open a trust for each of them, and set each one up so that they can only draw from the trust on whatever terms you want.

omg RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 3508649203 RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 3508649203 RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 3508649203 RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 3508649203 RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 3508649203 RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 3508649203 crap crap crap crap

Angry Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:41 pm

What a crock ... hey #JusticeDeptare you paying attention to these ass clowns.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/26/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum