Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved

Go down

Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved Empty Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:22 am

Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved

Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved 54153110

2018/01/24 (00:01 PM)

The range / Zahraa al-Jassim

An economist criticized the approval of the Supreme Committee for Poverty Alleviation Policies for the National Strategy for Poverty Alleviation in Iraq for the period 2018-2022, returning them to the ashes in Asyoun, as its predecessors, and it is not expected to witness any realizations on the ground, stressing that what is to be done now is investment Donor funds to establish infrastructure and services for all governorates, and start development projects to develop the economy and increase employment opportunities.

The press office of Prime Minister Haider Abadi said in a statement on Tuesday that a meeting of the Higher Committee for Poverty Alleviation Policies resulted in the adoption of the national strategy through the launch of funding to complete the outstanding projects for the housing of the poor and the construction of schools, And promote the establishment of pilot villages in the Iraqi countryside, with the need to continue to evaluate alternatives to the construction of economic housing to address the housing indiscriminate.

"All these strategies and initiatives are ink on paper," said economist Hamza al-Jawahiri in an interview with Al-Mada. "It seems that officials in government institutions believe when studies show that they have accomplished something, but we see the lesson not in preparing a strategy, The implementation of the activities and plans on the ground, and this is what has not happened in more than ten years, where the strategies are not implemented, but also: Poverty exists similar to the rest of the problems faced by Iraq in the place of economic construction and management of the economic file in full and the implementation of strategies, Lies in its diversification Industrial, agricultural and tourist, but it is unfortunate that what exists so far is a random way in tourism, reconstruction and construction.

He added: "When we move on the file of economic construction will certainly reduce levels of poverty gradually, and will be available jobs through new projects, and our problem that we do not yet have production, how to go to build villages and cities inhabited by people without work ,? We have a child hospital in the Baghdad housing area where there is no medicine, and families are told to go and buy medicine for your children from the neighboring pharmacy. , Who will go to build villages and establish services, hospitals and schools in those villages? "We must be frank and say that we are going to elections and a new government, and to launch such talk is to distract the street from thinking properly about how to build the country.

"In any case, we do not want to discourage us. We believe that the best solution is to integrate the poverty reduction strategy with the rest of the strategies and to sit a team that we call the crisis team in Iraq to look at the priorities of the country and to put before it all the old and new strategies, , Since any real step of action must be mitigated. Iraq has an invisible poverty and hundreds of thousands of unemployed people who are on the road from the owners of vehicles and pedestrians. Therefore, we must first encourage the industrial, agricultural and tourist sectors in the country, Job opportunities for these and help Projects implemented by young people in the provinces and villages, so we find two producers in this country. What is being said about the adoption and adoption of strategies is in fact jumping on the priorities that must be started. Today, Iraq does not need beautiful dreams but means of implementation in vigilance. .

Al-Gawhar continues: "The donors' conference and the large sums of money that may contribute to the implementation of part of this strategy, but this depends first on the Iraqi negotiator, who will lead the dialogue to donors according to priorities of their development. Yes, donor funds can contribute to the construction of infrastructure and services and to all Iraqi governorates, but secondly to development. Some of these funds must be allocated to development projects, because any development project contributes to the development of the economy, alleviates poverty and increases employment opportunities. We have to say that we have started implementing the strategy referred to by the High Committee for Poverty Alleviation Policies.

The statement of the Prime Minister's Office of Information stated that the goal of approving the National Strategy for Poverty Alleviation in Iraq is to reduce general poverty levels, pointing out that "Abadi stressed that Iraq must leave the situation of extreme poverty and food insecurity by following measures aimed at vulnerable groups during the period Implementation of this strategy with a stronger follow-up on this, as the Committee approved the emergency project to support (social stability and steadfastness), to loan the World Bank to be distributed to operating projects and loans for business purposes.

LINK

Economist doubts whether national poverty reduction strategy can be achieved 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum