Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Iraq's PM talks to CNN about the future of his country's relationship with the U.S.
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:24 am by GirlBye

» Bank Story #425
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 5:48 pm by GirlBye

» Iraq Discusses Natural Gas Investments With U.S. Firms
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 5:40 pm by GirlBye

» A Deeper Dive into Effects and Benefits of Cannabis
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 3:15 am by hazeljohn

» Iraqi Dinar Scam?
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 9:25 pm by RamblerNash

» Currency revaluation scams have found a new home on Etsy
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 9:14 pm by RamblerNash

» Melanie Hinds ADMITS to STEALING From a BANK! 9/1/23
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 3:31 pm by Ssmith

» The Fundamentals of Finance Dinar Scam Video
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 8:47 pm by Ssmith

» I have some sad news...PurpleSkyz has passed
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 12:59 pm by Zig

» Legal Translation Dubai
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 3:37 am by CLT2020

» Time Tested Tony
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 3:15 pm by Mission1st

» Oh Ye of Little Faith
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 11:03 pm by Kevind53

» Delta 8 hemp flower
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 6:03 am by emmanoah

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 1:34 am by hazeljohn

» The Death Of The Iraqi Economist, Sinan Al-Shabibi
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:09 am by Rickuda

» A DEATH AT 22
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:08 am by Rickuda

» Noah's Ark
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 7:44 am by Zig

» Follow the clicks
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 11:19 am by Mission1st

» Everyone’s Talking About Currencies: 21 Points
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 2:01 pm by Purpleskyz

» DRAMA In DINARLAND! Melanie vs. Nader! 7/14/23
Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2023 5:58 pm by Ssmith

Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance

Go down

Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance Empty Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:34 pm

Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance

Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of economic renaissance Image

24-01-2018 03:46 PM

The Euphrates -

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Wednesday that Iraq is on the verge of economic revival and job creation.

Abadi said in a statement that the Prime Minister met today in Davos with heads of the largest international investment companies and major investors in various fields to mobilize support for Iraq before the Iraq Reconstruction Conference in Kuwait.

The statement added that Abbadi presented Iraq's future vision for the development of all sectors and investment opportunities after winning the victory over the gangs of the terrorist and the importance of reconstruction and stability of Iraq, indicating that Iraq has become a big success story achieved thanks to the unity of Iraqis, and we are on the process of rising in the Iraqi economy and create opportunities the work.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=54551
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum