Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation

Go down

The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation Empty The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:43 am

The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation

The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation 5213

01/21/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The head of the Karbala provincial council, Naseef al-Khattabi, called Sunday for French companies to invest in the province, pledging support and facilities for the success of its work.

This came during the reception of the local government in Karbala, the French consul of southern Iraq and the Middle Euphrates.

"The stability of the security and political situation in the city and its religious importance in the presence of religious shrines and the preparation of visitors creates a market and a large economic movement," al-Khattabi said in a statement read by the economy news.

The head of the provincial council noted that the companies that enter the investment in the holy province of Karbala have ensured success, and the local government invites French companies to enter and invest in Karbala and will receive all the support and facilities for the success of their work.

In turn, the French Consul expressed his thanks and appreciation to the local government in Karbala for the warm reception and that "this visit has an important impact to increase cooperation and coordination with the local government in the province."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10705

The Karbala government invites French companies to invest in it and prepare them with support and facilitation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum