Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees

Go down

The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees Empty The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:26 pm

The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees

The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees 5146

01/17/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

A meeting between a government delegation from the Kurdistan region and a technical committee in the Iraqi government led to "progress" on the salaries of two Kurdish ministries.

A delegation from the ministries of health and education in the Kurdistan region arrived yesterday to Baghdad carrying at the request of Baghdad, a list of employees of the two ministries for scrutiny by a technical committee of government.

The staff of the Ministry of Education in the Kurdistan Region about 170 thousand employees, and the number of employees of the Ministry of Health approximately 51 thousand.

The Kurdistan delegation held a meeting in the Federal Ministry of Planning, which included Qassem Attiyah, technical agent of the Ministry of Planning and Saad Hayani, Director General of Financial Supervision in Baghdad.

A source in the Kurdish delegation told the media that the meeting resulted in an agreement that a delegation from Baghdad will visit the region within the next few days, consisting of 16 people who will audit the lists of officials of the ministries of health and education in three provinces are Arbil, Dahuk and Sulaymaniyah.

He said the delegation would also be briefed on the structures within the two ministries.

The source predicted that the process will witness significant progress in the coming days in this case.

Relations between Kurdistan and Baghdad deteriorated dramatically after a referendum in September.

Baghdad then imposed a series of punitive measures on the province, including the ban on international flights at airports in the region and control of the disputed areas, especially Kirkuk.

In the past few days, a delegation from Baghdad and the Kurdistan Region held reciprocal visits and held fruitful talks focused on customs and international border crossings, as well as lifting the air embargo on Erbil and Sulaymaniyah airports.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10670

The disclosure of the results of a new meeting between Baghdad - Kurdistan on the salaries of employees 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum