Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher 1/16/18

2 posters

Go down

"The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 Empty "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher 1/16/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:15 am

“We” have heard that “codes” being entered is the only thing left to do.

Meanwhile, those inside the system are saying that numerous codes have been entered and nothing has happened. The codes entered were received from Citibank and a few other financial institutions.

“We” have heard that security teams are ping ponging from one state of alert status to another.

Have you ever seen what happens to an athlete that “over-trains”?

“We” are currently reading about next week, this weekend, Chinese New Year and other dates as possible release dates. As well, you might have heard or read about the IQD being o the Forex at some time or another.

“We” keep hearing that “orders” were given, have been given, in the wee hours of the morning. Then, for no apparent reason, it all reverts to a state of waiting, again, and again and again.

Contacts inside and outside the system admit that they have NO CLUE why they can’t achieve “liftoff”.

(I am quite sure that there are those out there that will happily provide guesses as to why not)

Anyway, here’s a twist to the story, for what it’s worth.

There is one single person, a female, who has claimed privately to several of us that SHE is the one person who has the proper account names, codes and authorization to release the necessary funds to hydrate the system, from the top, so all will finally be able to partake in the “Blessing”.

Her initial communication, approximately 3 weeks ago, was discounted, questioned and analyzed, to death.

She continues, to today, to adamantly state that her claim is valid, she stands by it and will stand by it to the very end.

She states that she will not, under any circumstances, release funds to the Chinese, since she does want the “Rothschild/Rockefeller” banking system to have any opportunity to rehydrate the old paradigm. And, she says she thinks that some of the “Dragons” are either still connected to that old paradigm or endorse the same philosophies.

She has provided account details, everything needed to verify the viability of one such account, so that a test transfer/withdrawal can be made.

She has willingly provided her personal contact information as well, AND asked for our help in giving the information to the UST. That has been sent to them.

She estimates that it will take 3 days to “negotiate terms” with the UST, ASSUMING all goes as she says it will and that the UST actually wants to move this thing forward ASAP.

With that, have a wondrous day and cross fingers, toes and whatever other appendages can be crossed.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 Empty Re: "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher 1/16/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:50 pm

Anyway, here’s a twist to the story, for what it’s worth.

Like the rest of your intel, it's worth nothing. I see you have not learned how to tell the truth yet.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 2805820865   "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 2805820865   "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 2805820865   "The Twisted Road to the Truth" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Fisher   1/16/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum