Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013.

2 posters

Go down

CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. Empty CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013.

Post by rvnow55 Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:22 am

http://www.tensdinarden.com/showthread.php?1295-CBI-confirms-the-deletion-of-zeros-and-the-currency-exchange-in-2013&p=1349#post1349
Within in the link's site there is a link from the source of some Arabic news site at the bottom.
CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013.
Why would they tell us this? People will buy up all the IQD that there is before a RV. Or could a RV be sooner hhmm.
Unless, God forbid, that their currency does not raise in value.
What the link will read is below....

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh

Central Bank of Iraq, Saturday, that in 2013 will delete the zeros and the currency exchange, pointing out that the current currency formed a cluster of large cash estimated at 30 trillion dinars.

The deputy governor of the Bank the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in an interview “of the Sumerian News”, ” central bank’s strategy of deleting three zeros and the currency exchange will be at the beginning of a new year and new budget for the Iraqi state, “expected to” be the currency exchange in the new fiscal year for 2013. “

Saleh added that the “zeros added to the currency led to the deterioration of the currency in Iraq, which led to the weakness in the efficiency of monetary exchange, “noting that” what you are suffering monetary institutions of Iraq at the present time of the errors in the accounts and records of returns caused by the high number of currency that are difficult to read. “

Saleh indicated that “the Iraqi currency current formed a cluster of large cash and up to 30 trillion Iraqi dinars while the number of securities traded in the market to four trillion paper after it was mass cash amounting to 25 billion dinars in 1980, “explaining that” the greatest currency in Iraq at the present time is equal to $ 21 and are not able to cover Payments large.

” Salih stressed that “the process of deleting the zeros and the currency exchange is the process of administrative reform of the currency of the Iraqi monetary and therefore does not affect the lifting of the value of things or change the per capita income of Iraq,” adding that “fear of people from the deletion of zeros is the fear psychologically, as the process of deleting zeros and the currency exchange have been applied in 53 countries, including Turkey when he deleted six zeroes from the currency and Romania, which omitted four zeros. “

He was an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge, said in a (25 August 2011), to raise zeros from the currency is the biggest corruption in the Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the name of tampering with the economic, warning of “mafias currency” is preparing to rig the trillion Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the planned changes.

accused the Central Bank of Iraq, in the twelfth of September, the current, government agencies of obstructing monetary reform and vowed to sue, loaded with the bodies responsible for endangering the interests of the country’s financial risk.

In the view of some economists that Iraq is poised at the present time to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, noting that the deletion of zeros needed to stabilize the security and political as well as economic stability.

and declared Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi , during a meeting of independent bodies with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki held in (June 19, 2011), his willingness to create all the supplies to replace the Iraqi currency.

The Iraqi Central Bank was established as a bank independent under the law issued on the sixth of March of 2004, as an independent body and is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and management of foreign reserves and the issuance of currency management, as well as regulate the banking sector to promote a competitive financial system and independently.

Last edited by rvnow55 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text of link)

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013. Empty Re: CBI confirms deletion of 3 zeros and currency exchange for 2013.

Post by moosetracks Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:01 pm

I read this a few days ago off of 'tenmillions' news site. I was so hoping for 'tenmillions' remarks to follow as they are always so informative and you can glean so much understanding from them. Perhaps we will see them soon.
moosetracks
moosetracks

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum