Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Saturday Drama 1/13/18

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 Empty WSOMN Saturday Drama 1/13/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:45 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, from information all around this thing is about to go down this weekend, but Father You know my feelings about weekends, so many promising weekend have passed by and yet they never really yielded any fruit other that projections into the next week with phrase like “The thickness of a frogs hair” and “close enough to smell the money” along with any adjective you can put in front of close

Dear Lord God Almighty, Help us to convince these folks who are putting out this so far false information that these wild predictions’ are causing nothing short of despair among our members. Times a beyond serious partially based on false predictions. Houses, cars, and possibly lives have been lost over the years that many of us have been waiting and watching for the RV to actually put money in our banks.

So here we sit again my friends. Try as I may, I really often don’t feel that I have been able lift the spirits of many members, yet I still feel led to do this post every night in an effort to calm and lift the spirits of our members. I know that in all likelihood I will never meet many if any of these members in the years to come, but that’s OK, I’m not doing this for self-gratification or notoriety, it just feel good to me.

I don’t often post much during the day due to my working hours but I can always find enough time just prior to going to sleep myself to post some words and notes from my prayers for the folks on the two boards that I post on and leave them with the thought that no matter what does or does not happen to always remember, “Our Destiny Awaits” May God bless each and every one of you all.

IceQueen
Ted, your posts mean a great deal to us all. You have lifted our spirits more than you know. Please remember that most people are already signed off when you post so they can’t thank you properly.

CANDYKISSES
Good morning to all of you lovely people. Let.s have a super Saturday. Ted, your prayers touch people's hearts more than you realize. You are a kind and generous man. Thank you for uplifting us.

RaginCajun
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, WE ARE ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR BLESSINGROLL. RV ROLL

mangelo
Good morning !!! I am expecting more great news today!!! Hope it's our RV day today!

yarcrafterjim
AdminBill had a short post last night that seemed encouraging but I don't know if he ever came back in.

adminbill
WAITING FOR HARDCORE NEWS YOU CAN TAKE TO THE B**K.

mangelo
everything done over there, we are just waiting for the green light over here..... c'mon banks..

RaginCajun
I BELIVE IT IS IN TRUMPS HAND NOW, THE NEW TAX LAW GOES INTO EFFORT ON MONDAY

yarcrafterjim
The last I heard, but haven't yet confirmed it, there will be no income tax, but instead an excise tax, taken off the top. Anyone else hear anything related to that?

RAB
Lots of folks place a great deal of faith in Okie, so you may want to see a post of a text on dinares gurus. Don't know whether it is actually Okie's post, but interesting nonetheless.

dpchamp
I have heard Okie only communicates through Elmer...

RAB
dp: You are probably correct. As much as I hate to quote Mr. Renfrow, "I reported, you decide." I hope to never hear that again.

STAG1
Rab was the text pertaining to defon 2 ?

RAB
Stag: Don't know what that is. Google "dinares gurus" and you may be able to tell.

Stag: Just went back and checked and it refers to "defcon 2" ... whatever that is.

STAG1
Thanks There wss A ext that said he couldnt talk but were at defcon 2- turnedout okie doesn;t text. ill check dianr gurus

STAG1
No more ray calls what are we going to do ? rebuild america with bruce lol

STAG1
Next 48 hrs shouldbe revealing imo i guess time will tell lol

adminbill
AS YOU MAY REMEMBER MY WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY RUNS THROUGH THE 18TH. THAT HAS NOT CHANGED.

adminbill
DPCHAMP - YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT OKIES LINE OF COMMUNICATION. ONLY THROUGH ELMER. A CALL TO ELMER YESTERDAY MADE IT CLEAR OKIE WAS NOT INVOLVED.

STAG1
Admin thanks Have 2 to 1 odds for the 18th 3 to1 on 15th

AB
Stag: What date do you have 1 to 1 odds on?

adminbill
SUNNI DAZE AND I RE-LISTENED TO A RECORDED CALL SHE AND I HAD WITH STARMAN OCTOBER 2016. IT WAS PAINFUL FOR SUNNI BECAUSE THEY HAD BECOME CLOSE FRIENDS. WHAT SHOULD BE NOTED IS THAT WHAT HE DETAILED FOR US IS HAPPENING A MORE THAN A YEAR AFTER HIS DEATH. HE WAS A GOOD MAN AND WE MISS HIM.

RAB
AB: Is that recording available anywhere?

adminbill
SORRY RAB. IT WAS A PRIVATE CALL. IT WILL BE GIVEN TO HIS FAMILY WHEN THIS IS DONE AND THEY CAN MAKE THAT DECISION.

adminbill
WE HAVE BEEN FORTUNATE TO HAVE BEEN CONNECTED TO SOME INCREDIBLE PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS.

RAB
Although it has been interesting, it would nonetheless be welcome to reach some definitive end to this tortuous process.

STAG1
Admin- have you heard anything on Zim?

luckyb
Admin...what happens next if the window closes on the 18th without a RV....heaven forbid!

adminbill wrote
10m ago
STAG1 - THE ZIM AND ALL CURRENCIES ARE IN MY WINDOW. THE ACTUAL TIMING AND EXCHANGE PROCESS REMAIN A GUARDED SECRET. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD THAT IT IS HAPPENING NOW FROM OTHERS AND IT DOESN'T?

THAT IS NOT TO INFER THAT THEY ARE DELIBERATELY LYING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT. THEY ARE PASSING ON LEGITIMATE INFORMATION AS THEY HEAR IT.

LUCKYB - THEN I WAIT FOR REASONS WHY AND STAND BY FOR A NEW TIME FRAME. IN OTHER WORDS CONTINUE WATCHING AND LISTENING.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 1/13/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:55 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, from information all around this thing is about to go down this weekend, but Father You know my feelings about weekends, so many promising weekend have passed by and yet they never really yielded any fruit other that projections into the next week with phrase like “The thickness of a frogs hair” and “close enough to smell the money” along with any adjective you can put in front of close
 know that in all likelihood I will never meet many if any of these members in the years to come, but that’s OK, I’m not doing this for self-gratification or notoriety, it just feel good to me.

ADMINBILL  

1/12/17

Can't hold this up as it is done and the thing we are waiting on is the final steps to line up all the countries to the asset back Gold Standard. A contact said Jabbari is ecstatic and the contact said yesterday this is imminent...    In all likelihood we will see activity sooner rather than later...Perhaps before the Inauguration.

It may not be tomorrow or the next but we are closer than a Louisiana frog's hair...IMO.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 1/13/18

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:29 pm

That must be at least the dozenth time poopoo Bill has said this was a done thing since Thanksgiving ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 2805820865  WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 2805820865  WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 2805820865  WSOMN Saturday Drama   1/13/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum