Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for

Go down

No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for Empty No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for

Post by shakes4life Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:01 am

No One Listens to the Outcast Until He is Proved Right – Why You Ought to Support Ron Paul and the Cause he Fights for

For years Ron Paul has been a political pariah in the eyes of the media and the public. For years he has been one of a few lone voices against the oppressive policies of the current political establishment. In his own words Ron Paul is the “champion of liberty” and the “defender of the Constitution.” Unlike every other schmuck who is currently running for the office of president (or is currently holding the position) he has moral principles that he has consistently stood for and fought to attain for over three decades. He hasn’t been bought by corporations or unions. He stands by his values, whatever the cost.
It is my personal belief that Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate who has the capability to bring America back from the brink of ruin and restore the principles that this once great nation stood for. He is the only one who can reverse the current trend towards devastation. Every other candidate that I am aware of, both Republican and Democrat, will only lead us further into disaster. A few quick reasons why he is the best candidate:

* He believes that every individual has a right to life, liberty, and their property and the only purpose of government is to protect these fundamental rights.

* Consistency – he has never voted to increase government spending or raise taxes.

* He has never supported the Iraq War. He has stated that if he were president he would bring all of the troops back home as quickly as possible (like within weeks).

* He not only (correctly) recognizes that the government created Great Recession, but he also PREDICTED the Great Recession in 2003 (see bottom of page if you are interested)

* Ron Paul wants to END THE FED. In my opinion, very few Americans know enough about the Federal Reserve to challenge it. Ron Paul does, and he has sought to destroy the serpent for years. The Federal Reserve must be stopped. It created both the Great Depression and the Great Recession. It is responsible for robbing money from you and transferring it to wealthy bankers. It gives the government the power to spend as much money as it wants without having to raise taxes through the inflation tax. Our freedom is in jeopardy as long as it is allowed to exist.

* Youth. Ron Paul may be 77 years old, but the ideas that he stands for are very young. As he would say, “Freedom is a young idea and we are throwing it away.” (Don't fall into the misguided notion that just because he is an old white man you shouldn't vote for him. It irritates me how much whether one is an old white man, a woman, black, or whatever matters these days. Issues of race, gender, and sexual orientation should be cast away in all social and political spheres of life.)

I ask that all of you consider the principles of this great man and ask yourselves if these are the type of principles that we want this country to stand for. They are certainly mine, and I know that I will support him. This is my contribution to his campaign. At this point, all I can do is say “good luck,” because he will need it and so will we if he doesn’t succeed.

http://ccapitalist.blogspot.com/2011/08/no-one-listens-to-outcast-until-he-is.html
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum