Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund

Go down

Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund Empty Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:40 am

Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund

Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund NB-226549-636512475436223651

Thursday, January 11,

BAGHDAD ( Reuters)
- Hassan al-Khalati, a member of the al-Hakamah movement, warned Thursday of "shaking" Iraq's standing in front of the International Monetary Fund if the 2018 budget is not passed, calling for a repeat of what happened in 2014 when the country remained unbalanced.

He said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "there are two important things should be focused on the parliament on the issue of the budget are insistence on passing the budget and not repeat the scene of what happened in 2014," warning that "keeping the country without a budget will make its place before the International Monetary Fund type Of vibration, in addition to investors will feel insecure, which weakens the strength of Iraq as an investment environment.

He added that "the other matter is the need to apply the laws in force during the passage of the budget and the granting of dues of oil-producing provinces petrodollar," continuing that "legal issues must find solutions, including the receivables of the oil-producing provinces through the budget as a real allocation written guarantees within the budget, Figures as it happened in previous budgets. "

It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Haider Abadi considered, on Tuesday (January 9, 2018), that delaying the adoption of the budget aims to "embarrass" the government, describing the reasons for non-adoption of the "unconvincing".

LINK

Parliament warns against "shaking" Iraq's standing before the International Monetary Fund 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum