Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/9/18

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/9/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:39 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JANUARY 09, 2018

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. It is interesting because we are getting a lot of good things pointing to the timing being now, meaning this week for us. Let’s start with Iraq. What is going on now in Iraq? Remember awhile back I had said we had 112 companies represented with 89 different countries in Iraq and they were doing business signing up and getting ready to get started? That has been a month or so. Guess what? They are back. They started coming in droves Saturdayand Sunday into Iraq to sort of re-ink new agreements with Iraq’s new value rate on their dinar. Most of the people were about 170 different countries, 690 companies represented by those representatives that were there in Iraq and to be there throughtomorrow and to be leaving tomorrow and Thursday to head back to their own countries.

Bruce: What is interesting is this.

1) The fact they were there to resign new agreements and put new business deals together in Iraq based on a new rate.

2) The fact there is a total internet blackout worldwide from Iraq right now.

3) Tomorrow is supposed to be a major day of celebration in Iraq, a day of reconciliation, a freedom day. I don’t remember exactly what they are calling, but they have some of those words in it.

Bruce: That is something that we understand maybe the opportunity to actually finally put out their new rate or to make it internationally publicly known. Since that has not been the case, and that is why the internet in Iraq is completely blackened out because they are getting ready to do that. Hopefully that happens tomorrow in Iraq which could be overnight for us here in the US. That is really what is going in Iraq right now.

Bruce: As far as the rate, I can tell you we have people that are trading the dinar on preloads or futures. The last rates I heard yesterday during that situation of trading were approaching $6. That is a good sign as to where the dinar might roughly may come out initially. We think it might come out and go up, but we don’t know how far. Remember what Dr Shabi said from Iraq in December 2012 about Iraqi dinar being able support a rate of $16? Don’t know if that will be initially, but I can tell you they are very proud and happy.

Bruce: Another thing I found out yesterday was there were a huge number of tall trees, palm trees, shrubs, plantings that were imported from South East Asia, Malaysia, and brought in to Iraq to plant for the occasion of tomorrow. Someone there said they have never seen Iraq more beautiful than it is right now. All these plantings were over 100,000 palm trees and plantings that were brought in to beautify Iraq for the celebration throughout the country. That is indicator that things are shaking over there. We will see as far as the public display of that rate, if it possibly might show tomorrow. We will see what happens on that.

Bruce: What we are hearing is the Forex, from my understanding, will come up with the live rates on these 5 or 6 currencies that we primarily hold. Those currencies will show with the new realistic rates supposedly anytime from now and the night of January14th, which would be Sunday night at midnight. Hopefully that will be the case and it won’t be pushed off, and the Forex will show live these rates. That is fort of the time and date that was put out from my sources and I believe hopefully it will stay intact.

Bruce: When that Forex goes live then or immediately after the John Q public, people not paying attention and not part of any group and not part of the internet group would be able to start at Tier 1 and Tier 2 banks. Realize we will use an 800 number that will take us to Call Centers and direct us to the Redemption Centers. The Zim is a gold back bond will be redeemed and the other currencies will be exchanged. They will use quite a few of Tier 1 Banks around the country. The total number of Redemption Centers and banks will be over 5500 locations just in the US not including Canada. They are gearing up. That does not include the Tier 2 banks and some Tier 3 banks that will also not do actual exchanges, but facilitate those exchanges through either HSBC or Wells Fargo.

Bruce: The Redemption Centers are our most efficient and have the greatest opportunity for us to negotiate actual rates if we are so inclined to do so. I would say the Tier 2 Banks may be fine to actually keep some money if you have a relationship with them. At the same time they will be charging a 1.5 % fee on your exchange if you exchange through them or try to go through them. It may be something you may or may not want to do because of that. My understanding is there is no percentage charge to us for the exchange. If there is a percent that is split between Wells Fargo and HSBC it is something that is on their side of the ledger not on our side of the ledger as far as our net redemption of our currencies. That is sort of something I did find out a little bit more of today.

Bruce: The screen rates off the so called green screens should actually be shown us at the time of our redemption. Those screen rates are not requiring an NDA even regarding the Zim. That may satisfy quite a bit of people. Realistically there are no zeros coming off the Zim. Forget that concept. Whoever is putting that out is wrong. That is not the case. Even the screen rate is mind blowing.

Bruce: When it comes to your exchanges just be aware you do have some flexibility on PNR or Privately Negotiable Rates that you can ask for rates higher than the screen provided you have a presentation that you can give them over a minute or two of what you plan to do from a humanitarian point of view. It has to do with hiring. How many people you plan to hire in the next 5 years. Things like that. What will you do with groups like the Veterans? Will you do anything with education, infrastructure, rebuilding America? Doing something involving the US, employment and things like this. Too will your projects have longevity? Remember the structure payouts that will be set up through HSBC are to go as long as 25 years. Hopefully your projects will have that type of longevity.

Bruce: I know our projects for the Big Call meaning Veterans Retreat Network and Rebuild America will go at least 25 years for sure. I want to continue what we are doing keeping Rebuild America strong and what we have for the Veterans set up for them. We will be rebuilding homes for Veterans as part of Rebuilding America. I think you guys want to do the same thing for humanitarian projects. As we will be doing ministry as well as will Bible distribution in China. Also we have plans to do work with other ministries. I am trying to do is put together the structures I want to use for Rebuild America and Veterans Retreat Network so everybody can participant their own way. I will get you more information on that when I get it.

Bruce: I am just going to say the latest information that we had regarding where we are and obviously you are looking for an 800 number as I am to get started, the latest information was very positive for this week. It does not do any good for me to call a date. I probably be wrong, and no sense in doing that. There is a close proximity from what I am hearing we are very close. I even heard the past few days I would get the number at a certain time in the am. That did not occur.

Bruce: We do have good confirmation that SKRs out west started to be paid out last Saturday and continue to be paid out through this Friday. The Paymasters for the most part are liquid and are able to handle payout to their groups. There continues to be exchanges going on out west. Things are moving along. Are we right there? I think we are right there, and hopefully we will receive our blessing very shortly.

Bruce: We know people we know are trading futures or preloads on the currencies. For the first time yesterday, the Vietnamese Dong came up on the screens and was traded just under $2. That was a nice indication. I am just pleased things are moving along in that area for us to begin to take advantage of everything that is out there.

Bruce: If you are Zim holder, you are sort of in an elite group in the sense there are not as many holders of the Zim out there as we thought. I have heard a number of Zim holders out there. I have a feeling it got to be higher that than that even significantly, because I know people have gifted Zim over the last couple of years. To me that number is a little low, but my point is that this blessing is extremely high and great for us and for those holding that currency and will essentially exchange that has a bond that will be redeemed. My feeling is it is a select group of people that know about it and actually acted on it. It is just going to be more than we ever thought or we could ever ask or think. It is that kind of blessing way more than we could imagine. It is just going to be so good.

Bruce: When we do this we are not under 80/20 deal. That has been gone. There are no 80/20, but if you take whatever you want to do for humanitarian projects, whatever portion of this mother lode is and you designate a percentage or amount and put it in a fund that will be consider a structure payout through HSBC. You set that up and you will have a rate of interest paid on that amount. It is not a high rate, but you don’t need it to be more than 2 to 4 percentage points on that huge base of the amount in the account.

Bruce: The interest that is accrued and paid to you quarterly is huge. I want just want everybody to realize the greater return doesn’t have to be very high at all to reap amounts that you will ha e to deal with quarterly. You will receive them and be put in your account. You will do the very best you can to take that and either reinvest in people’s lives, put it in your projects, give it out in terms of charitable giving, spend some, or invest in other areas. The point is you will have far more coming in every quarter than you will know what to do with. A good problem to have, but at the same time think big and dream big.

Bruce: This is why I came up with, knowing how much the Zim will return, a new project, Rebuild America more than the Veteran Retreat Network. We will have the finances to do far more than we thought we could do starting with our own country and taking it around the world. I saw something about Meglove railway how that would work. I thought yes we can do that, set ourselves up instead of using high speed rail, use Meglove and set that up between cities or take it across country. There is just a lot we will be able to do more than we thought we could afford. That is why you could ask a higher negotiable rate and take your dreams and expand those dreams and think what would we really do. Do a series of schools across the country, so much we can do. I want to do recreation centers, hospitals, clinics though out the inner city, growing food, making food available at our store centers, etc. So much that we can do.

Bruce: We are going to find that money is not going to be so meaningful in the future. We are going to have so much and with the ability to do so much that it will almost be meaningless. Not initially, but after awhile it is not going to carry the same weight as it does right now for us. That is really indicative that we are moving in some new paradigms for the earth.

Bruce: I feel good where we are. I wish we had the numbers to give you. I don’t have them yet. I am supposed to still get them for the Internet Group and I have a plan to put them out. Bob, Sue, and Pastor Steven are aware of what it is. I will let you know whenever it comes and you will be able to call and set your appointments.

Bruce: W e haven’t been able to talk with anybody that is over or working directly with the Redemption Centers for over 60 hours straight now. That means things are quiet, locked down, blacked out, and that is for a reason. If you guys will continue to stay in faith, stay positive, continue to dream big, I feel you will find this blessing is very shortly to be ours. I know you will pray about it and do the right thing with it. Stay safe, stay secure.

Bruce: The most important thing is keep your mouth shut. Just remember the old WWII expression: Loose lips sink ships. Don’t be talking about it. Just keep it quiet. Try to live as normal a life as you were in this new paradigm. There will be a lot of changes in your life style in matter of hours, days. Stay safe. Stay in touch with us. We will take our break. Then get in touch with you. Most of you have sent in your email and signed up on our new website: bigcalluniverse.com. If you haven’t, go ahead and do that so we can communicate the 800 to you by email. Also let you know about future calls and information about our projects.

Bruce: I want to thank Big Call listeners in Big Call country and universe. Thank you for staying faithful in praying for us and with us as we move into our new planning stages. Thank you so much. Thank you Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven. I appreciate the team. Good night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/9/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:38 pm

You have never been able to talk to anyone who works at the redemption centers, nor has anyone else. How do I know this? Easy, I know there are no redemption centers, just as I know you are a fraud and a liar, the truth is not in you.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/9/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum