Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DON'T GIVE UP!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

DON'T GIVE UP!!!

5 posters

Go down

DON'T GIVE UP!!! Empty DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Post by beckmack Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:33 am

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up..............Thomas A. Edison
groupdance
beckmack
beckmack

Back to top Go down

DON'T GIVE UP!!! Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Post by openmind Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:37 am

Your quote is very true and im happy to have read it. But unlike Thomas Edison who worked tirelessly in perfecting the lightbulb, we are just sitting here with dinar in the vault. Smile

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by walkingsmall Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:36 am

We are close, but I fear many do not understand just what it is we are so close to.

....The dinar RV is panning out to be a part of the global realignment of currencies. This realignment is likely tied to the World Global Settlements, which are MUCH, MUCH larger than the dinar RV.

...In fact, it is most likely that the favorable RV rates are tied to funds directed into the world banking systems by the WGS. Most of us are unaware of these activities, but we are all going to benefit from them.

It is time to keep our eyes, and minds, open to the unfolding realities of the situation, and work with each other toward goals beneficial to all.

walkingsmall

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:25 am

walkingsmall wrote:We are close, but I fear many do not understand just what it is we are so close to.

....The dinar RV is panning out to be a part of the global realignment of currencies. This realignment is likely tied to the World Global Settlements, which are MUCH, MUCH larger than the dinar RV.

...In fact, it is most likely that the favorable RV rates are tied to funds directed into the world banking systems by the WGS. Most of us are unaware of these activities, but we are all going to benefit from them.

It is time to keep our eyes, and minds, open to the unfolding realities of the situation, and work with each other toward goals beneficial to all.

I am not a fan of Tony Renfrow, know this. However, he did debunk WGS in today's cc you can find on dinarrecaps. Peace

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DON'T GIVE UP!!! Empty Tony on the WGS

Post by NC227B Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:04 am

There is little possibility that Tony knows anything about the World Global Settlements....In most cases only those directly involved in the years of lawsuits and ponzi plans know the truth. Are we near a settlement on any of the involved cases - not likely. Our lawyers do not post on these sites. The general public would not recognize the names of our groups or reasons for being involved.

If you think that you are stalled and jerked around with the info that we get about dinar - the WGS groups are in another world. We could tell some scary stories about the "three letter guys" that are worthy of the best spy movies..Tony's mind would not comprehend......................

Nesare is a "big dream"..It truly has nothing to do with the real settlements.
There will be no sharing of "world funds". The light of day will never see the changes these groupies dream of. The funding of Iraqi Dinar solidifies many that Nesara says will wake up and be gone. There are factors in this world that we will be living with in the coming centuries.

Will the WGS ever occur, after 20+ years, I have my doubts. I have the real copies of all those years of guesses, wishes, and lawsuits in the supreme court and other state courts. One passed the buck to the other over and over. Bringing the thieves out into the open would certainly pee on most of the political views on this site. If you think that Obama has sticky fingers, do a little real research.

Do I believe that Iraq will revalue ? YES, there is no way out for the PTB. The whole world is watching. WE were not in the plan for the RV. It was designed for the same group that controls other factors in this world...Be THANKFUL that someone told you about dinar. But don't think that you are not being watched.

NC227B

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysac Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:36 am

ive heard of some people cashing in there dinars ,shame they couldnt wait,

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by walkingsmall Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:07 am

I took the time to listen to Tony's call, and I must say that these fellows have quite a bit of information that they don't themselves understand.

Until we all get real and compare the Iraq currency situation to real currency situations worldwide, this is never going to make sense. Using this crazy minerals, oil, agriculture potential equation is ludicrous in reaching the kind of projected RV rates talked about. ....Heck, if those standards were used for the US; our dollar would dominate most of the world in unrivaled ways, and many other countries with potential would have dominant currencies also(ie China, India, Malaysia, etc.)

THE NUMBERS PROJECTED DON'T ADD UP IN CONVENTIONAL WAYS!

So, the only way this can happen is with external support, and the WGS is the only explanation I have seen that could provide it.

I only wish the WGS was something I could touch and confirm, but that isn't the case, and it appears few have the capacity to comment on it.

If there is another logical explanation, I sure would like to hear it, but the rerun of this resources calculation is just plain bull.

....If the RV is about real numbers compared to the rest of the world, we are likely looking at something like $.30. .....I don't like that, because now you are looking at a mandatory lop to be competitive in the Middle East currency markets.

We all still make a little money with a 000 lop and an RV in the $.30 range, but there aren't going to many millionaires made in that version.

I STILL THINK WGS IS THE KEY!

walkingsmall

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum