Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering

2 posters

Go down

The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering Empty The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:11 am

The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering Doc-P-136897-636510041793834085

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press: 

The Central Bank of Iraq that it is continuing to cut funding for terrorist groups, stressing the existence of significant internationalsupport on this file. 

A source from the Central Bank of Iraq told "Al-Gharab Press" on Monday that "the bank has taken a number of measures, including withdrawal of licenses of exchange companies located in conflict areas, in addition to stop any transfer of any kind to those areas," pointing out that "The bank follows the sources of funding and stop the amounts transferred and immovable to persons who prove them to be terrorist convictions.

The source pointed out that "there is broad international cooperation to combat money laundering and terrorism financing in terms of identifying the names and entities, in addition to the training and rehabilitation and the exchange of information in a transparent manner," noting that "the perpetuation of the terrorist act in Iraq is the financial funding prompting the Central Bank to cut funding for these totals Terrorism ". 

The source said that "the preacher of the terrorist seized about 121 branches of government and private banks, including the branch of the Central Bank in the province of Nineveh after controlling a number of provinces (Anbar, Salahuddin, Diyala, Nineveh) in 2014.

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/Iraq-News/136897/AlghadPress

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering Empty Re: The Central Bank sets out a number of measures to stop the financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:31 am

Get rid of Maliki, and problems will be solved-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum