Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq Empty Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:21 am

Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq

Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq Image

07-01-2018 11:26 AM

The head of the Coalition for Democracy and the Kurdish political justice Barham Salih, on Sunday, proposed the establishment of an "investment fund" to finance the infrastructure projects and reconstruction of the regions, while noting that Iraq is a chance through comprehensive solutions that put things in perspective .

"The unity and security of Iraq and the defeat of extremism are dependent on the strengthening of the infrastructure of the association and the development of development integration between the different regions of the country and between Iraq and its regional neighborhood," Saleh said in an article published in the official newspaper Al-Sabah. Work for young people ".

"The establishment of the investment fund and its offer to the local subscription first, where every Iraqi citizen has the right to participate, provided that the state allocates a certain percentage of oil imports (for example, 5 percent annually) to support it, " Saleh said.

He added that "Iraqi and foreign private sector companies can participate in the fund as well as international financial institutions, donor countries and sovereign funds. The fund will fund economically viable strategic infrastructure projects such as Basra port, highway network, railways, airports and irrigation projects. In the Plain of Nineveh, Germain and Erbil, land reclamation in the south, industrial cities and dams . "

"In addition to its internal role, the fund can participate in the financing of infrastructure projects linking the countries of the region. Iraq is an important strategic axis in which the Arab world, Iran and Turkey join together, linking the economies of the Gulf and Europe, and could be the heart of the new Silk Road to the Mediterranean Sea, and Iraq is the focus of energy production .

Saleh pointed out that "similar experiences in Thailand, Vietnam and India, which attracted investment funds from sovereign funds in Japan, China and the Gulf," pointing out that "the investment fund must be a special law and be independent of the government and managed by a professional body and away from political debates And the members of its administrative body are professional candidates from the government and approved by the parliament and serve for a period of 6 years so as not to be governed by electoral considerations .

The IMF should participate in the management of international financial institutions such as the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and the Islamic Bank to attract foreign investment. It is also necessary for the Fund to have an accounting and financial system that is subject to financial supervision in accordance with international contexts to ensure the prevention of political interference and corruption .

Saleh, a former head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, said that "dealing with the Iraqi crises in part and away from the structural treatment proved its failure over the past years. Today, Iraq has an opportunity through comprehensive solutions that put things in perspective. In which the parties compete with the seriousness of the commitment to a comprehensive solution to the spiral of the Iraqi crisis, not to be a station for fragmentation and conflict perpetuates the vortex

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=163608

Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq Empty Re: Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:23 am

Can't Iraq just RV instead? LOL

Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq Empty Re: Saleh proposes to establish a fund to invest in Iraq

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:16 am

They won't, they will TRY to establish something for people to invest, but it will be a box of 'Cracker Jacks' for Maliki to be able to get his grubby little sausage fingers on, and 'with a little help from his friends......The only 'RV' we will ever see is a blown up, burned out Winnebago..... omg couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum