Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WHY THE BEES ARE DYING Fri Sep 23, 2011 08:28 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WHY THE BEES ARE DYING Fri Sep 23, 2011 08:28

2 posters

Go down

WHY THE BEES ARE DYING Fri Sep 23, 2011 08:28 Empty WHY THE BEES ARE DYING Fri Sep 23, 2011 08:28

Post by godsfool713 Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:46 am

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495;article=138882

:shock: :evil: :shock: Twisted Evil :shock: :evil:

William Mount
WHY THE BEES ARE DYING
Fri Sep 23, 2011 08:28

One of the most important issues facing this planet is the die off of the Honey Bee.

This little worker pollinates plants, allowing them to produce fruit - what we eat.

So why are they disappearing at an alarming rate?

1) Acid Rain. pH is a measure of how Acidic/Basic something is. 1 is acidic, 14 is basic. When I step outside of the front door and measure the rainfall we find it to have a pH of 5.0 - 5.5. If you pour baking soda on your driveway during a rainstorm it will sizzle.

I have taken plant samples for around the nation and find it worst near industrial ares and on mountain tops as the soul layer gets thinner and thinner.

There are 18 elements essential for Animal life. If we are missing any one of them we get sick and die. Period.

Acid rain washes away the most mobile elements like Manganese.

The bees get sick and die. Period.

2) Pesticides/Herbicides. These nasty chemicals kill insects, including Bees.

3) Fertilizers. There have been so many studies that have found large amounts of industrial waste in fertilizers. These industrial pollutants kill animal life. You can really see the results as one travels through Russia and the Ukraine. There are not even any rabbits or birds anywhere near these agricultural fields. They are all dead from the Industrial Pollutants used in these fertilizers.

4) GMO's. These genetically Modified Foods produced by Monsanto (My Satan) produce pesticides when they grow. When you (Or a Bee) eat them you get sick, get cancer, and die. That's what they are designed to do.

5) Greed. Large tracks are plowed under leaving no room for natural bee hives. When a herbicide is sprayed the spray drifts into the tiny areas that have been left and everything dies.

6) US Policies. The US has mandated all of the above. It's called Eugenics. Adolf Hitler would be proud of Obama and the DC Rat Pack. Not just the US though - the IMF owns every central bank but Vanuatu and has so ordered these Eugenic Policies worldwide. Mass sterilization and death.

So how do you, as a farmer, reverse this mess:

1) Realize what is essential: H, B, C, N, O, Mg, P, S, Cl, k, Ca, Mn, Fe, Cu, Zn, Mo, I, Se. Some think Cobalt and silicon should be in there as well. Dyna Grow does a wonderful job making Hydroponic Formulas.

Think Hydroponics + Selenium and Iodine. Add s soap an voila!

2) Make up a fertilizer using the following formula and apply one gallon per acre per month to wash the soil and provide nutrients:
1 Pound Miracle Grow.
1 Tablespoon Epsom Salt.
8 Oz Dish Soup, I use Palmolive.
Mix in 1 gallon of water.

3) For large scale growers call me at 253-686-6290

You will find the need for Pesticides and fertilizers goes to almost zero - especially Apple and Apricot and Wheat Farmers.

No more aphids, no more leafy curl, rot stops spreading in a tree, tree viruses go away - amazing.

It's like giving your body a Centrum Silver vitamin.

=====

For you intel geeks:

27 Sep 2011 is all about a gathering to reassert one's loyalty to ones master: Lucifer (Satan). It's a big Satanic gathering. More on that Monday.

Also - the falling of Silver and Gold has been planned for the Rothschild's to buy and seize heavy metals like Gold, Silver, Copper, etc. When the prices go low enough they will buy everything they can get their hands on, and try to seize everything else.

Why?

First: When the Nuke went off under Trinidad Colorado it destroyed their primary Metal Storage Area and they feel they need to refill it.

Second: 27 Sep is partly about crashing the world's economic system and they want everything. There is no one left to oppose them. Every world leader is sworn to follow the orders the leader of the UN or they will be killed. They will continue to watch their fellow countrymen killed or be killed. They are greedy little cowards - like King Harold the 5th of Norway.

Rothschild will simply Pimp out US/UK/French troops to do the job.

Crashing the World's economy means mass death.

That is why you the, American Tax Payer, pay $2,000,000,000,000.00 per year for foreigners to collect Social Security.

That is why you the American Tax Payer pay $350,000,000,000.00 for Drug Rehab Programs that do not work out of Social Security.

That is why 95% of the users of the VA hospitals are not Service Connected. They flood the system and You the American Tax Payer pays for it.

This is happening all over Europe as well. This is why Greece, England, Spain, France, Germany are all showing signs of economic collapse.

It is all done to kill off the excess Food Eaters and Land sh... (Poopers).

One last thing: Did you like the 6 c class, 3 m class and one x class flare in the last 2 days that GOD said would occur here on APFN and on Pravda?

Here comes the Proton Burst, just like GOD said on APFN and Pravda, to be followed by earth quakes. Your precious underground bases will continue to crumble. You will come out and help or die rats in a hole, so says the I AM That I AM.

You can expect mass rebellion within your own ranks Illuminati. No one wants to die like a rat in a hole.

It's crunch time.
======

Pray - visualize - that these Satanic Plans fall flat on their faces.

Pray - visualize - that whatever is coming 27 Sep 2011 puts these Satanist in their places immediately.

Thank you for reading and Good Night

Honorable Grace
Dr William B. Mount
Knight of Malta
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHY THE BEES ARE DYING Fri Sep 23, 2011 08:28 Empty Re: WHY THE BEES ARE DYING Fri Sep 23, 2011 08:28

Post by jubalation Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:48 pm

I agree with the agricultural aspect of your post. For more info on how to grow more of your own food organically and what is being done to our food supply, Acres USA is a magazine worth suscribing to.

http://www.acresusa.com/magazines/magazine.htm
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down