Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project"

3 posters

Go down

MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" Empty MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:28 pm

MilitiaMan 

Article: "With the support of the United Nations .. Abadi is preparing to launch a comprehensive project for "reconciliation and zeroing"…National Reconciliation is (imo) a last step to becoming UNITED politically and culturally…Along with that is the UNITY of a countries National Currency and one that has no restrictions, no multi currency practices associated with it without acknowledgement and approval from the IMF. (imo) The National Currency once National Reconciliation is full achieved "may become" fully International and with both the Kurdistan and Iraq Language on it.

...We have learned the new currency that will work in the ATMs will be of the lower denomination classes, all the while banks and their employees are now educated on the matter as of the present time…We now also understand there is a new Holiday that will go down on the 10th of January in perpetuity for all of Iraq…That is UNITY and UNITY is coming in the short period…wink…Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project, Zeroing out from 20i7 into 2018

MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" Empty Re: MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Arab newspaper: Abadi intends to put forward a project for reconciliation in the name of "reset problems"

MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" Image

06-01-2018 02:08 PM

The Euphrates -

An Arab newspaper on Saturday revealed the intention of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to propose a new project for national reconciliation in the name of "zeroing problems". 

Al-Arabi newspaper quoted informed sources as saying that Abbadi is working on presenting a comprehensive project for national reconciliation to the various political forces, including a number of items including the prohibition of Iraqi blood, comprehensive reconciliation and zeroing to the previous problems and include a paragraph in the Iraqi constitution criminalize sectarianism and national racism, .
Under the patronage and support of the United Nations, this is the most important task that the Iraqis must accomplish after the demise of an era of pre-emptive organization, to ensure that no return or The return of a more horrific version of it. " 

"The project also includes a solution to the Kurdish issue, the Kirkuk issue, the emphasis on the state's civilization and the reconstruction of the southern provinces," the newspaper quoted a senior official in the office as saying.

"The final draft must be completed in a short period of time, such as the promotion of the declaration of victory over the organization of preachers and prevent the return or return of religious extremism again," the official said, adding that "the United Nations fully supports the project, but there are parties and blocs within the National Alliance The ruling in the country, the most prominent coalition of the rule of law and the Badr bloc and virtue and the Supreme Council are reserving some of the paragraphs on some paragraphs, and trying to formulate them in line with their political appetites.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=54094

https://www.dinardaily.net/t69853-arab-newspaper-abadi-intends-to-put-forward-a-project-for-reconciliation-in-the-name-of-reset-problems

MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" Empty Re: MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project"

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:43 am

Zeroing is in my opinion arresting zeros like you....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" 2805820865  MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" 2805820865  MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" 2805820865  MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:52 am

MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" 3508649203 MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" 3508649203 MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" 3508649203 MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" 3508649203 lmao lmao MilitiaMan: "Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project" 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum