Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin"

Go down

"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" Empty "Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:51 pm

"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin"

"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" Image

06-01-2018 10:10 AM

Baghdad News -

A number of prepaid cards on Friday stopped payments in digital currency Betcuen, in an effort from Visa Electronic Payment Company to tighten measures on the controversial financial instrument.

According to the newspaper 'telegraph' British, thousands of traders, currency 'Petkwin' were surprised to stop the card, on Friday, which foreshadows the consequences of the deals they have been paid, recently.

Both BitPay, Cryptopay and Bitwala have announced that their cards have been discontinued and have confirmed that they will return money to users.

The cards offer payment in regular currencies, but have allowed KFH to enter its operations.

Visa has contacted a number of payment providers with 'Between' and has told them that they will stop their cards because of the violation of the rules.

The value of 'Petequin' significantly in the past year, not worth more than $ 920, in January 2017, but arrived in mid-December, to $ 16 thousand, but it fell quickly after that.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=30139

"Visa" stop payment cards with "Petcuin" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum