Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dreamer's Friday Drama 1/5/18

Go down

Dreamer's Friday Drama   1/5/18 Empty Dreamer's Friday Drama 1/5/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Lula
Is TED Ok? I see no dailyy prayer

CANDYKISSES
I hope that Ted is alright. He hasn't posted his prayer.

BigHeart
I hope Ted is alright too.

Lostnq8
did anyone get anything out of bruces call last night except that the storm is the current excuse for the rv delay

Herb Albert
Lost about the brunk of the call...

no intell xcept he was told how he would get #'s

drl
So now a snow storm in the US has held up the the greatest redistribution of wealth in the history of the world! ROTFLMAO!! Anothe bruce "ONce Upon A Time" fairytale!

weneedit
Drl ya an excuse that has been used a few times now.

Lostnq8
this summer was the her i canes

CindyLou
Ted you were very missed sir. Didnt realize how much I look forward to your posts til they were not there. Thank you for all you do. Be blessed!

SOJO
so glad to hear from you Ted - missed you this morning

dpchamp
Anyone heard from TED today?

Snake
Tony is joining RR today

frister
tony has a date...not giving it out

weneedit
Tony stayed was a few weeks ago he needs to go back to jail

frister
we need it...do you want me to stop?

Greenrage
Glad To hear from tony... Thanks Frister..

weneedit
Frister no continue I won’t say anything I’ll just start delivering

Sandnsea
.@KevinJacksonTBS: "[Barack Obama] lost 17,000 manufacturing jobs in the last year of his presidency, and President Trump has gained 171,000."

Angel
Sand so it's ok to persecute Obama

frister
i vote yes angel....he messed us up big time...mo
and being black has nothing to do with it...it was him being a greedy person along with hillary and sanders

Sandnsea
IMO he should be behind bars and I am being kind

Angel

Well I say back off these presidents, Pres. Trump is doing his best and so was President Obama but everyone hates him because of the color of his skin.

Greenrage
No need to persecute-I would like to see Prosecute.....

Angel

and yes, black has something to do with it. Pres. Obama was an intelligent man.

frister
just why did i think you would say that...race....that is all he has

Sandnsea

Get over it - it's not a race thing - the nan was incompetent

Greenrage
Was there a color? I think it had to so with what he did to our country?

frister
he is a greedy man

Angel
Every president we put in place one of you or the other wants to throw them out. Give the people a chance or why don't you run for president

fister
race is something that i am tired of...get over it

Greenrage
We gave him 8 bloody years... time for change.

Angel
sand don't speak to me that way madam...I am not rude to you.

Lostnq8
please try to keep emotion out of this - dont want anyone to break their keyboards in frustration or say somethhing they will regret

Tig
I don't care if Obama is PINK.......he's a traitor to say the least......letting it go with that.....

Herb Albert
someone needs to do some homework...........................

frister
yes...you were....when you mentioned race as his only condition of being great

Sandnsea
Angel - you must be very young. He was a community organizer, no experience, 1/2 the time never showed up to vote. He talked a good game and delivered nothing. He hurt blacks, whites, reds, greens, purples. For his own greed. Came in with nothing and left with over 100 million.

Angel
why are you offended because I say race?

Sandnsea
It's a lie

Greenrage
And in his own admission- on video-He and his Queen burned american flags.

frister
because race is the first thing that blacks go to to get the upper hand...it does not work anymore...

Angel
You guys are extraordinarily biased.

Tig
We are looking at the man, not his color.....doesn't matter

Sandnsea
He and Hilldebeast

frister
ohhhh...i forgot biased...and bigoted....it is overused...and done

Tig
Angel, you're the one bringing up the race issue

dinardiva
I am In chgo were Obama lived he hurt the blacks here more than helped them. Very sad

Angel
You all call yourselves born again christians...it's a shame and disgrace.

Tig
What are you?

Sandnsea
I marched with King in DC, no one can play that card with me!

I'm a Jew

LaJolla
Please stop.

Angel
Look Pres. Obama did nothing for me personally being a business owner...but I don't go around wishing ill for the man or cursing anyone for that matter but everyday you guys are cursing somebody else as long as they are democrats but you will excuse the devil if he is a republican.

Angel
Well God bless you Sand...more power to you.

Sandnsea
You need to educate yourself on his actual record while President

Haloheal
Sorry guys I banned Angel for a time out !

Angel
You dont need to ban me....bye

Tig
ridiculous...went from black/white...to party affiliation...she needs a healing chamber, or something

Osmosis
Angel - Obama's white half was just as incompetent as his black half!

Haloheal
It's not about color it's about murder and treason child trafficking and other abuses that's the deal who cares about color or religion that's ridiculous!

Sandnsea
Very true, it was brought down to the lowest level and I'm also at fault

Sandnsea
Choo choo

FlaGal
I find it very refreshing that this board is able to deal with issues very quickly. It truly is a democracy and meeting of higher minds, with the intention of helping the world!

LucyInTheSky
I'm so lost with Tony's info.... Please Help Me! Did he mention that the 500M Zim will be exchangeable? I heard 8 categories, but..... TY!

Haloheal
Good thing this RV is coming in we need some joy and a big diversion from all the negative news ...

Sandnsea
We are at the lowest point now, only one way to go. In the 70's there was a book entitled. I've Been Down So Long, It Looks Like Up To me

Maji Girl
Is Tony laughing at Donation man?

zippy
Maji I think he did

jed54
I wish Tony would kick the Donation man to the curb!!! So sick of him!! At least keep it to once a week or end of month, ENOUGH already!!!

jed54
I just read the notes, can't stand hearing that guy

frister
lol jed....they are just thinking...cha-ching the entire time.

jed54
Yep Frister, I agree, but people are so dumb, they believe that Ray and Tony need the money to run that site, Cha-ching indeed

iman50
Hahahah This is more funn than a Benny Call........

Haloheal
Glad we are entertaining! I think people are getting kookoo from this wait !

Greenrage
WOW-The TNT call was cut off fast..

dinardiva
no donations coming in LOL

Greenrage
Wonder what they heard...

Greenrage
Rjpea... I did hear them end it, but Tony had said that he wanted to check out the last info they got, and then they cut it off fast...Usually Rayren hangs out a while..

rjpeabpdy
he said may have to do another call. all I can say is hope he is right

dinardongsocksdude
no mtn goat today? he/she gathering info to flame the next guru? Breitling let em have it on his last call

Dedar
I am worried about the 500 million Zimbabwe notes as that is what I mainly bought. I do have some 100 trillion notes.

dpchamp
If I use a black light to look at my zim for authentication, what am I going to see…or what am I looking for?

Kim
I authenticated mine today.

TED1016
Un frgbing believable that folks are taking this out of this world garage. Looks like it is time to spend little time with the wife. BBL,,,

Wizofog14
It’s ok ted. Rand is cuckoo. I’m not buyin

Same as Yosef

GretaH
Snake - did your hear back from your contacts?

Snake
Yes they confirmed finally that the platforms were sucessfully loaded

Testing is continuing but no issues are anticipated

Wizofog14
What do these platforms do for us

iman50
Snake. So platfroms allow for exchange to go!!

Snake
From everything I can glean everything needed to allow exchange has been accomplished and this DP was needed to protect against inflation/deflation to the many nations participating due to the anticipated increase in exchanging volume, at least that is what I have been led to believe

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum