Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock 1/5/18

3 posters

Go down

"Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 Empty "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock 1/5/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:53 am

This image speaks volumes.

After posting yesterday some information about the ZIM that was shared with me by the Treasury who I have worked on projects with for more than 15 years related to internet fraud, email scams, eBay purchases by fake cashier’s checks, and counterfeit matters, I got several emails that made me think about whether or not I should share good information or mislead people with false statements.

Sharing what’s accurate is important to me for a vibration around integrity and law of attraction so I choose that route. But then this morning this picture shows up in my world and I had to laugh because it’s true related to INTEL.

"Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 DSybw9qVwAAmlHL

If ANYONE has told you that the ZIM notes are printed on BOND paper and have HISTORICAL value, please run the other direction.

A bond is a debt instrument and literally a bond can be created on a paper bag. The note pictured below has been rumored to be worth TRILLIONS of DOLLARS which if you think about that, it’s 999 BILLION dollars plus 1 DOLLAR. That’s enough money for you to live your life, die, come back and live another 3 lives after that. Also note I received emails from more than one person claiming that many had told them these bills are worth more than they are right now. I was told 3 years ago that the Iranian Rial would trade then for $300,000 to 1 USD. I am still waiting for that to happen. It hasn’t yet. Will it? I HOPE AND PRAY IT WILL. But…right now, they’re not worth anything in the USA unless you find a buyer for them on eBAY.

"Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 Xza_series_100_trillion_dollar_zimbabwe_note%2B2

Currently, truthfully, these BILLS are absolutely WORTHLESS. I state this based on much investigation with foreign exchanges who have showed me their screen directly while I am sitting there with a bill in hand, the words “WORTHLESS” on their screen. No back screen, no middle screen, this is walk into a place like the TRAVELEX office in Scottsdale Arizona at:

4253 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Hours:
Open today · 9AM–5PM
Phone: (480) 990-1707

And asking them if they are exchanging these things and sitting right there looking them in the eye and having them turn their computer monitor around showing me that they are worthless. TRY IT. I encourage all to ask the questions, put people under the gun so to speak. ASK. If you don’t ask, you never know and what I share is accurate as of the time I share it. It could change at any moment. Do I want to be right about this forever? HECK NO!!! I want it to change on a dime and for these things to become so valuable that we can cure the ills of this planet. I’m on your side, but…I am NOT associated with TNT saying that banks are committing to exchanging things that they are not exchanging. There’s NO reason for people to lie about these things, but they continue to do so.

They don’t provide addresses where they went, what they say is “I went and did this and this is what they told me” but they never tell you where they went. I do.

Why do I give that information? Because I want you to know that I want you to get the right information and the honest truth, not some blowing smoke to keep you thinking things are happening when they are not happening at this time.

I pray every single day for the RV. I pray for the abundance to help others. I ask GOD for guidance towards rivers of abundance that can be used to help other homeless who don’t have the resources that I do to communicate with others. I ask for them to get help before me because that’s how I was raised. When abundance comes my way, I help others first, then I help me. I was raised to be selfless and that’s how I will always be.

And for those who think that my posting about giving back double the amounts shared with me along this path, I have printed a spreadsheet to keep track of all amounts and when the RV does happen and I am able to exchange with others, I will be creating a package to each who have reached out to me and will be sending by mail a very special present to each of you. When you receive it, you commit to me that you will share the doubled amount with a charity of some kind to help other homeless people please.

Thank you for reading and GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

**NOTE: One of the people who was arrested by the FBI for fake cashier’s checks is STILL IN PRISON after more than 15 years**

Michael Murdock, USNavy Veteran, homeless
If you find anything worthwhile in anything I share, feel free to donate something here: http://paypal.me/MikeMurdock

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 Empty Re: "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock 1/5/18

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:24 am

He isn't homeless IF he has a window room at the jail-Three 'hots' and a cot is all he'll ever need for the time being-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 Empty Re: "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock 1/5/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:12 pm

Currently, truthfully, these BILLS are absolutely WORTHLESS.

If you are, as you say, not going to lie to people, I suggest you drop currently from the above statement. There is no currently to it, the "ZIM" is worthless period, it has been demonetized, meaning it is no longer legal tender in Zimbabwe or anywhere else, and will not be, ever. BTW you say that a currency showed you a screen with the "ZIM" on it, well I'm going to have to call you on that, there is no ZIM, there never has been a currency with the code ZIM.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 2805820865   "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 2805820865   "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 2805820865   "Should I Lie to you?" by Michael Murdock   1/5/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum